LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe they let this stuff out there!
Someones horrific murder!

it was posted by the perp.. and once something like this gets out people download it, copy it, etc.. and it is impossible to erase. It is truly horrible.

It is not that anyone "lets" it out there.. it is the fact that the internet is like the wild, wild, wild west.. and there are a few cowboys with badges with some lassos running rings around herds of humongous animals that they can never hope to lasso.

I would seriously doubt that. Not an expert, but I wouldn't think there would be gators in Bay St. Louis. The water would have too much salt content, right? I'm asking, not telling. There would be sharks, but even that wouldn't likely account for head, legs, and arms being missing. Seems to me the killer removed them. For what reason? I don't know...

It could be the body was struck by a boat or ship, there is a lot of water traffic along the coast and gulf.

It could be the body was struck by a boat or ship, there is a lot of water traffic along the coast and gulf.

Welcome to WS!

Possibility, for certain, but I wonder if nothing would have been noticed if that were the case.

Morbid thoughts following: Though the wording of the article makes me wonder why they used the words like 'dismemberment' To me, that indicates that they must have seen something on the edges of the body tissue that would indicate that it wasn't torn off by a creature or water vehicle, but by a tool or something of the like. Ugh, I hated typing that.

Welcome to WS!

Possibility, for certain, but I wonder if nothing would have been noticed if that were the case.

Morbid thoughts following: Though the wording of the article makes me wonder why they used the words like 'dismemberment' To me, that indicates that they must have seen something on the edges of the body tissue that would indicate that it wasn't torn off by a creature or water vehicle, but by a tool or something of the like. Ugh, I hated typing that.

I agree. "Decapitated" also seems like an event that did not result from wildlife activity.

Welcome to WS!

The prop of a boat or ship can slice through a body almost like a knife. I agree that the wording is a little weird, to me anyway.

Who are we talking about? Lots of other cases coming up on MS's threads. I'm having a hard time sorting out the posts.

You mean the stables?
Yes, I believe when someone goes missing their work place should be looked into just to make sure nothing unsavory (like a crazy jealous co-worker) was going on in the life of the victim through work.

Sorry about that, I won't comment any more on this thread about Jaren Lockhart. I was just responding to another poster who said it wasn't fair to question what she did for a living. In case you aren't familiar, she disappeared on her way to work. For more info on this case, see her WS thread.

The prop of a boat or ship can slice through a body almost like a knife. I agree that the wording is a little weird, to me anyway.

Yes, it can. Perhaps they're waiting for a definitive answer from the autopsy.

OT: HLN just reporting that Lindsey Lohan and assistant driving a porsche (sp?) in an accident with an 18 wheeler. Not absolutely confirmed to be Lohan though police are reporting this. Taken to hospital.

New Find Mickey shirts

is.aspx

OT: HLN just reporting that Lindsey Lohan and assistant driving a porsche (sp?) in an accident with an 18 wheeler. Not absolutely confirmed to be Lohan though police are reporting this. Taken to hospital.

Great. More celebretard news, and less coverage of the missing and exploited.

I commented on Jaren's thread that it is hard to fathom that this torso (found today, not sure ID yet) may not have been found were it not for this intentional dredging that is going on. Then I realized that I assumed the dredging was intentional, but maybe not. They dredge everyday, right? We don't have any dredging going on here in Arizona, so it is a foreign to me, but I assume it happens daily there in bay areas. Forgive me if I am assuming too much incorrectly.

I commented on Jaren's thread that it is hard to fathom that this torso (found today, not sure ID yet) may not have been found were it not for this intentional dredging that is going on. Then I realized that I assumed the dredging was intentional, but maybe not. They dredge everyday, right? We don't have any dredging going on here in Arizona, so it is a foreign to me, but I assume it happens daily there in bay areas. Forgive me if I am assuming too much incorrectly.

It was found last night. I think the news reported a beautification project or something like that. BRB with link.

eta: http://www.katc.com/news/body-floated-ashore-in-ms-after-2-3-days-in-the-water/
a "beach replenishment project"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member