LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at that square...the more I know it doesn't physically belong there. Looks superimposed over the video image. Otherwise it would be hanging in mid-air and ov the driver side bed rail.

If you mean the white thing in the windshield, I think it looks like an EZPass.

I always saw this as a woman with short blonde hair, possibly a bob. She has her hand up to her ear. This would definitely support the theory of a two person attack,with the woman making her feel comfortable at first.

LA
I see a heavyset man with a mustache.

I guess it could be either way. I am certain that they don't always have them on both sides. There are three of them in my lot now. If you google 'z71' and look at images, you will see quite an array of them.

Z71 stickers can be purchased separately. Easily placed on a truck with/without the package. Can be removed as easily too.

I am going to drive 8.
And I would love to meet the woman who came up with the name Spongebathhotpants!

LMAO you all chip in and buy me a plane ticket and I am there lol on second thought, being pregnant in the AZ heat is bad but being in LA heat + humidity would make for a very crabby me so you guys should be glad I'm not gonna be there and armed with a weapon.

I am hoping someone here would know the answer to something I have been wondering. So here it is, say if nothing would ever be found such as any evidence or even a body for that matter, (really hopes that's not the case), but the person or persons who did this would brag or tell someone they did it. And this person would decide to tel le what this person has told them. Would le ever be able to charge them with a crime or would it only be considered as hear say, and whoever did this would get away with murder?

Anyone???:help::help:

I always saw this as a woman with short blonde hair, possibly a bob. She has her hand up to her ear. This would definitely support the theory of a two person attack,with the woman making her feel comfortable at first.

LA

This picture has definitely been altered! If you look at the original picture released by LE, there is NO BLACK HEAD. All you can see is the curb on the other side of the road through the windows.

Could possibly be the reflection of the window tint on light tan interior and the headrest. I simpley enlarged the isolated portion of the pic & the "blue" ends in a straight line instead of curving with the body as it would if it were someones shirt.
The driver looks like a heavy-set middle-aged man who is mostly bald with longish hair in back...looks like he has a mustache and possibly a beard too. I can't really tell if someone else is with him or not.

they would have to have some sort of evidence (dna off the bike that matches the braddard or the same truck maybe, but the truck might not even be enough, but they could hopefully nail him down somehow)

We had an entire thread dedicated an almost scenario, like the one you are describing. It's a possibility.

It's also a stronger possibility that gators and other wildlife got her before the current would.

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. But I would like to know the answer!

I do know that in another case I follow here, we have been waiting on just that to occur for over a year now. And the POI were known partiers (poly drug), so I thought that surely they would've spilled the beans by now. The only explanation I have (other than that they really aren't involved) is that either they spilled it around others who were too intoxicated to remember clearly or take the memory seriously enough to contact LE, or are for some other reason unwilling to contact LE.

no because it seems like there is no shading at all and there's that stocking looking piece in the back hanging.

That "stocking looking piece in the back hanging" could be short dreadlocks, or in this case, one short dreadlock :waitasec:

they would have to have some sort of evidence (dna off the bike that matches the braddard or the same truck maybe, but the truck might not even be enough, but they could hopefully nail him down somehow)

Thanks much. I sure hope they come up with some thing soon. My heart hurts for her family. They deserve to know what has happened and to get closure to this tragedy, and justice!

Bats & guns too?

Bats and Guns, it does sound kind of scary. Especially since most of us are frustrated and angry. I don't have a gun anyway, or a permit. Maybe it would best to leave the weapons at home.

But I do have some sluggers if y'all want me to bring them....

anyone anyone???

:confused::confused::dunno::dunno:

Basically, a man who lost a daughter in a violent way 10 years ago lied about his whereabouts and was searching at odd hours in odd places. He appeared to have mental issues.

We were discussing the possible side effects losing his daughter in such a way, in relation to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl