GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Zack was pushed? What if someone is getting away with murder(s) by killing someone and then making it look like their partner committed suicide? Wouldnt that be the best way to close the case without their being any other suspects? And a suicide note -- that is just the icing on the cake as far as proof. I would like to know exactly when MS met TCS. What I would also like to know is how someone like TCS affords to roam all over the country in different apartments, etc. It is expensive to eat, have gas, maintain a vehicle, etc. while traveling cross country. Who payed for all this? His mother? Did he rob the people he murdered? Any ideas on how he financed all his travels and moving around?

From what I understand and have been told, Jaren did not have a bank acct so there is nothing to go on there.

Jaren's fiance has been officially cleared as a suspect and he is doing as well as could be expected at a time like this. I mean, how do you even begin to deal with this and comprehend what has happened? I can't even imagine. When my fiance died (many years ago) it was all I could do to keep breathing. So my heart goes out to him, it really does. he has been thru so much with this.

Naturally, he is dealing with a lot. He needs time and privacy as he comes to terms with what has happened, and what will be coming up in his life and with this case. He has my complete sympathy as he is very much a victim of this as well. He has been through so much and deserves support and privacy.

Placing someone in a mental institution gives them security from someone trying to kill them to silence them and also probably help with her many drug addictions such as medication to ease withdrawal, etc.

I find it quite disturbing that MAS would take part in a murder with dismemberment after experiencing the same time of murder that happened to someone she personally knew.

Some were questioning about the 2'' scar on TS's wrist.
I did see that verified on http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdd...C&identifier=&sessionid=>SPEAKS,TERRY</a></td

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo SC L HND 1 ACCIDENT

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo SC R WRIST 2 SELF INFLICTED

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo TAT L SHLD SKULL Scar/Mark/Tattoo Description NONE - USED FOR TATTOO ONLY

It was pretty much a given... possible suicide attempt.
I wonder how he got the scar on his left hand...

He must have been L handed. to cut his right wrist...
Sounds like he may have had a "knife slip" in the past
and ended up injured...
Anyone think he has stabbed someone before?

I think he stabbed many people before. I also believe one of the photos listed with his name beneath it is not even him. I think it would be wise to look at the murders which happened during the time that that photo of him as being incarcerated took place near where he lived, etc. How one finds a person to spend time in jail for you under your name, I do not know. I just don't believe one of those photos is him. I work as a photo editor and I think if you ran those photos through a facial recognition editor that photo in the middle would be flagged. I think when this thing is over several encyclopedias will be written on this guy's crime spreed. And when he meets up with MS -- kinda like the rapist driver picking up the hitch-hiker murderer - a perfect storm.

The blog someone posted about the guy cannibalyzing his gf and someone named Margaret posted on it mentions that she has a son? Is this the same Margaret thats a suspect in the Jaren case? I didn't know she had a son? Wheres her son?

The blog someone posted about the guy cannibalyzing his gf and someone named Margaret posted on it mentions that she has a son? Is this the same Margaret thats a suspect in the Jaren case? I didn't know she had a son? Wheres her son?

Me thinks she has two children who stay somewhere else.

I believe she actually has 2 boys. They live with a family member.

I don't think we know for certain that that Margaret is MAS. Sure seems like it.

What if Zack was pushed? What if someone is getting away with murder(s) by killing someone and then making it look like their partner committed suicide? Wouldnt that be the best way to close the case without their being any other suspects? And a suicide note -- that is just the icing on the cake as far as proof. I would like to know exactly when MS met TCS. What I would also like to know is how someone like TCS affords to roam all over the country in different apartments, etc. It is expensive to eat, have gas, maintain a vehicle, etc. while traveling cross country. Who payed for all this? His mother? Did he rob the people he murdered? Any ideas on how he financed all his travels and moving around?

Just wanted to say .....Zach was not pushed....it specifically said in the document i read that he was caught on security cameras pacing back and forth to the window then after a final drink he theew himself over!

U should already know le checked thoroughly into any other scenario

As far as TS financing himself ...im sure there are many people along the way...mostly women in my mind he manipulated to get what he wanted

Just wanted to say .....Zach was not pushed....it specifically said in the document i read that he was caught on security cameras pacing back and forth to the window then after a final drink he theew himself over!

U should already know le checked thoroughly into any other scenario

As far as TS financing himself ...im sure there are many people along the way...mostly women in my mind he manipulated to get what he wanted

I think he had some burglary arrests, yes?

Mama says:
"I ain't never knew him to be in no trouble. He ain't the kind of guy that gets in trouble," said Johnson.

Has she not seen her son's criminal record?

:eek:

That kind of blew me away also!
Where does she think hes been? Camp?

Stephen McDaniel, the person charged with killing and dismembering Lauren Giddings, has bond set for 850,000.00.

I was referring to the million dollar bond on MAS for harboring a sex offender being excessive.

That kind of blew me away also!
Where does she think hes been? Camp?

I'de have to say I'm sure he gave her the, " I didn't do it ma...I was framed" or similar denial. It is always someone else's fault.

I know a mother/son pair like this. His offenses are drug/alcohol related but the mothers denial is bizarre. The things that come out of her mouth to defend her son are just laughable and sad to those of us who care about her.

jmo

I was referring to the million dollar bond on MAS for harboring a sex offender being excessive.

I posted that last night. I totally agree and I think if they don't charge her in Jaren's death ASAP, her lawyer will request a bond reduction hearing. It will most likely be lowered, too, since $1Million is NOT the norm, IMO.

In Crowley, LA a mother put her 4 children to bed then left to go to a bar. Their home caught on fire as killed all 4 children. She was arrested on 4counts of 2nd degree murder and held on a $1mil bond. She was granted a bond reduction hearing and her bond was lowered to $40k. She is out on bond now.

I'm not complaining that MAS has such a high bond. I just think that LE needs to charge her soon before it gets reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500