Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ! I am watching In Session and they are gonna have<Mod Snip> on to talk about what it is like to wait for a verdict in a high profile case. YUCK !!!!!!!

OMG ! I am watching In Session and they are gonna have Bozo on to talk about what it is like to wait for a verdict in a high profile case. YUCK !!!!!!!

I haven't followed the Sandusky trial closely, but I am interested in if he is convicted or not.

I've made as much peace as possible with the outcome of Caylee's case, and really, the only thing I want to hear about any of these 'people' again has to do with getting arrested, charged, or disbarred.

It was pretty nauseating to have my TV on IS for casual verdict watch and hear them introduce JB. I changed the channel.

OMG ! I am watching In Session and they are gonna have <Mod Snip> on to talk about what it is like to wait for a verdict in a high profile case. YUCK !!!!!!!

We already know the answer, wonder if they ran the footage! LMAO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayyaKfKowe8&feature=player_embedded"]Jose Baez karate gun fingers - YouTube[/ame]

We were talking about this recently and it is O/T but I can draw a parallel to FCA. She claims she wants to explain herself and get on with her life.

Maybe she'd like to see how that is working out for Karla Homalka, the most hated female killer in Canada more than ten years later.

She is still hunted and a jounalist recently found her......

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/06/21/homolka-ebook-caribbean.html

Think people are going to forget/accept you FCA? Ummmm....NO.

Maybe this author needs to get interested in Casey?

We were talking about this recently and it is O/T but I can draw a parallel to FCA. She claims she wants to explain herself and get on with her life.

Maybe she'd like to see how that is working out for Karla Homalka, the most hated female killer in Canada more than ten years later.

She is still hunted and a jounalist recently found her......

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/06/21/homolka-ebook-caribbean.html

Think people are going to forget/accept you FCA? Ummmm....NO.

I wonder how Casey will explain taking part in a Hot Body contest while Caylee was decomposing in her own car? The non-party girl is going to have to get even more creative to explain that one away.

You know what? It ticks me off that KC is free. Ok..go jury in the Sandusky case...based on nothing but "he said/she said" but with all the evidence for Caylee's murder...nuthin....God....

I Will Never Get Over This.

Casey Anthony can do conjugal visits with Jerry Sandusky. They deserve each other. :innocent: :crazy: :floorlaugh:

Well Sandusky's victims got justice even though they thought "who'd believe a kid" in a he said she said case.

I hope FCA's jury is paying attention - no one actually saw the crimes happen. And this jury did believe "just a kid" who testified. I guess FCA's jury had trouble with the fact the kid, Caylee, didn't testify because she was dead.

I'll never stop watching and waiting for justice. As sure as morning becomes night becomes morning - will come! Just think FCA, Karla Homolka was found "guilty" and served her sentence, moved to another country and assumed another name. And still she knows most people hate her and she doesn't feel safe. You received a miscarriage of justice and you actually think you will have the "good life"? Jerry won't, Karla isn't and neither will you. Ever.

Since Sandusky was found guilty they have been asking people here in Pittsburgh their opinions. I'm happy to say they ALL have agreed with the verdict! That is a good thing for our case that is coming up!

Another Jury got it so right again! Justice will be served, but still, a lot of lives were forever changed and damaged by this one rotten stink weed. I just wish people, especially children, could be taught to be more aware and not to be afraid or ashamed if something like this happens to them. They need to learn to speak up and not be pushed into a corner of fear.

As for fca, her time is coming down the line pretty soon. She also cannot hide forever and just treat what happened to her daughter like it was a nothing. Somebody has got to own up to what exactly happened to Caylee, and this pool theory don't cut it, sorry.

:seeya: Hello Everyone,

OMG ... the movie "The Bad Seed" from 1956 is on TCM right now ... I haven't seen that movie in a while ...

Anyway ... I just had to come here and post how much Rhoda reminds me of "you know who" ! I bet FCA acted just like Rhoda when she was that age, and was just as devious as Rhoda !

I know ... sounds :crazy: ... but having watched FCA for almost 4 years now, I bet she was just as "bratty" and "conniving" as Rhoda even when she was 8 years old ...

Have a nice day everyone ! :woohoo:

And sorry for the O/T ... I just couldn't resist :innocent:

:moo:

:seeya: Hello Everyone,

OMG ... the movie "The Bad Seed" from 1956 is on TCM right now ... I haven't seen that movie in a while ...

Anyway ... I just had to come here and post how much Rhoda reminds me of "you know who" ! I bet FCA acted just like Rhoda when she was that age, and was just as devious as Rhoda !

I know ... sounds :crazy: ... but having watched FCA for almost 4 years now, I bet she was just as "bratty" and "conniving" as Rhoda even when she was 8 years old ...

Have a nice day everyone ! :woohoo:

And sorry for the O/T ... I just couldn't resist :innocent:

:moo:

Uck, that's SOOOO true. How that Rhoda goes about her happy happy business despite what she's done, and then has the NERVE to worry more about losing the pendant than having killed another child... I implore anyone following this case who hasn't seen the movie... see it. (by the way and really REALLY off topic, the young lady who plays Rhoda played her in the stage version before the movie, she was that good)

Uck, that's SOOOO true. How that Rhoda goes about her happy happy business despite what she's done, and then has the NERVE to worry more about losing the pendant than having killed another child... I implore anyone following this case who hasn't seen the movie... see it. (by the way and really REALLY off topic, the young lady who plays Rhoda played her in the stage version before the movie, she was that good)

For those who haven't seen it and want to, I think the movie is available on You Tube. A search should find it.

ETA Wrong .. looks like just a trailer.

This photo from Radar reminds me of George and Cindy!!!! Click to enlarge picture.

george and cindy look a likes.png

WOW........

OMG - those comments made my friggin' day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote a comment too, but it look like I have been censored! :banghead:
It was along the lines of - Yeah I really want to give some of my hard earned cash to someone who hasn't got off her azz to work since at least 2006
when she abandoned her last job, and shows no inclinaton to seek work now.
NOT.

I sent an alert to indiegogo - who ever created this donations page has since changed the main page content to now direct people to not use the indiegogo site, and send donations to directly to CM... thought that inidegogo would like to know that the page creator was using their site for hits, and to then directing people to not use it but mail $$$ to CM.

Another fail for the dark side.

ZsaZsa - click here - it started out as sad story that ended up being a overflow of kindness for a nice lady who was treated horribly.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176442&highlight=bus+monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members