Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`d write that I don`t want my money in the wrong hands- that`s why I don`t donate to thiefs and liars. And that I`d rather be unemployed than a professional liar with no morals.

:p

Thanks Zsa Zsa, I've just sent out an alert to them too. Bottom right hand corner for the PROHIBITED CONTENT button if you're interested.

Got an auto reply:

Hi ***********,
Thank you for contacting The Indiegogo Customer Happiness Team. Your request (#83193) has been received and is being reviewed. We strive to respond to all first-time support inquiries within 24 hours.
Cheers,
The Indiegogo Customer Happiness Team

Your request was:

************, Jun 24 07:03 (PDT):
n/a (*********) submitted feedback.
Name:
Comments:
Prohibited Content: http://www./donationsforcaseyanthony
Come on now! Shut this scam down now. The bad press you're going to get for having this former mother on your site will outweigh any good you do.

Okay - I may have completely fallen off the edge this time because I had the weirdest thought. Now I know most posters think :waitasec: WTH is with me when I follow along CA's behaviour and try objectively figure out what was she thinking - which many of you interpret as support - NOT!

But here's another thought for you. In kind of a strange way - I'm actually feeling a bit grateful to Mason and Baez.... :thud:

No...wait ...wait...:truce: follow with me for a minute....if not for Jose's gigantic ego that took him in front of every camera available, and made this case followed by millions, and if not for Mason, who with his massive ego wants his time to bask in the sun, we may never have heard about this case and what this terrible mother did to her precious child. I guess it's Karla Homolka that got me thinking about it. There have been other cases while we've been following justice for Cayley - a young mother who tossed her baby out of the car on the highway a la Casey, the mother who had her babies at her home and put them in the laundry hamper for her parents to find - I don't know what happened in these cases - do you? Do you know who these women are? I don't.

This evil crime and who committed it - I do know. And for the rest of my life I am confident, because of the media attention - thanks to her defense team - that FCA will be hunted down as long as she lives. She will never feel safe and always be looking over her shoulder.

So I say - thanks Jose - and thanks Mason! Keep it up..... ps thanks does not equal "like"

Okay - tippy toeing out of the thread now....

Okay - I may have completely fallen off the edge this time because I had the weirdest thought. Now I know most posters think :waitasec: WTH is with me when I follow along CA's behaviour and try objectively figure out what was she thinking - which many of you interpret as support - NOT!

But here's another thought for you. In kind of a strange way - I'm actually feeling a bit grateful to Mason and Baez.... :thud:

No...wait ...wait...:truce: follow with me for a minute....if not for Jose's gigantic ego that took him in front of every camera available, and made this case followed by millions, and if not for Mason, who with his massive ego wants his time to bask in the sun, we may never have heard about this case and what this terrible mother did to her precious child. I guess it's Karla Homolka that got me thinking about it. There have been other cases while we've been following justice for Cayley - a young mother who tossed her baby out of the car on the highway a la Casey, the mother who had her babies at her home and put them in the laundry hamper for her parents to find - I don't know what happened in these cases - do you? Do you know who these women are? I don't.

This evil crime and who committed it - I do know. And for the rest of my life I am confident, because of the media attention - thanks to her defense team - that FCA will be hunted down as long as she lives. She will never feel safe and always be looking over her shoulder.

So I say - thanks Jose - and thanks Mason! Keep it up..... ps thanks does not equal "like"

lol... come back LG. I was :waitasec: at first but I see your point. Although I beg to differ that it was because of Baez and Mason... Casey, Cindy, George and that CMA screaming brother Lee and their bizarre behavior is what created the hate and will continue to haunt all of them the rest of their miserable lives. Baez was comic relief and frustrating, but his involvement didn't capture the nation. It was the unbelievable Anthony family that did that.

Very, very good point LG.

I completely agree with you -

IMO- Their constant "hey everybody - we are over here, listen to us, form opinions about us" sullied the jury pool, and served their agenda at that time - which was a full blown aquittal. They were not striving to avoid the death penalty - they wanted a not guilty. It seemed so inconceivable at that time, but we now know differently. There were several charges against whats her name, and if they were so concerned with the death penalty - they would of encourged her to take a plea. CM knew this, and in the midnight hour during the trial tried to get her to plea (JA's book detailed this).

But now, they are on the other side of that fence, and we won't forget what they said and did - and they can not rewrite it now.

I don't believe that the A's received the amount of $$$ that has been thrown around from Dr. P, they got some, but no where near that. Give it time, and we have plenty of that - one day one of these carnival barkers will talk for $$$, and then it will all come out as a flood of karma.

The Kard clan and Ants are about the same in my book.... Just for fun after my last photo post....

imagesCAKO9IJ1.jpg george and cindy look  alike 2.jpg

imagesCAC911SG.jpg bruce.jpg

I completely agree with you -

IMO- Their constant "hey everybody - we are over here, listen to us, form opinions about us" sullied the jury pool, and served their agenda at that time - which was a full blown aquittal. They were not striving to avoid the death penalty - they wanted a not guilty. It seemed so inconceivable at that time, but we now know differently. There were several charges against whats her name, and if they were so concerned with the death penalty - they would of encourged her to take a plea. CM knew this, and in the midnight hour during the trial tried to get her to plea (JA's book detailed this).

But now, they are on the other side of that fence, and we won't forget what they said and did - and they can not rewrite it now.

I don't believe that the A's received the amount of $$$ that has been thrown around from Dr. P, they got some, but no where near that. Give it time, and we have plenty of that - one day one of these carnival barkers will talk for $$$, and then it will all come out as a flood of karma.

According to a reliable source on another site, Lee and Mallory are now living at Hopespring drive and the A's are nowhere to be seen.
The song 'Moving on up' keeps playing in my head .... :moo:

According to a reliable source on another site, Lee and Mallory are now living at Hopespring drive and the A's are nowhere to be seen.
The song 'Moving on up' keeps playing in my head .... :moo:

Who what where are the reliable sources? It's the same as the "enormous sums of money the A's got from Dr. P...why don't "reliable sources" step up to the plate - take a few pictures - post a few links - sell their stories to the gossip rags for a few $$$? Not ranting at you at all ZsaZsa, but ever since the verdict - these "reliable sources" have been floating their "according to's" that never quite turn out to be true. Haven't we just recently heard that the A's place looks run down and not tended to at all - that it looked deserted? If they have all these bucks - why on earth would they stay there at all? Makes no sense to me at all.

Since Sandusky was found guilty they have been asking people here in Pittsburgh their opinions. I'm happy to say they ALL have agreed with the verdict! That is a good thing for our case that is coming up!

----------------
Insomnia mom,:heartbeat::praying::justice:

lol... come back LG. I was :waitasec: at first but I see your point. Although I beg to differ that it was because of Baez and Mason... Casey, Cindy, George and that CMA screaming brother Lee and their bizarre behavior is what created the hate and will continue to haunt all of them the rest of their miserable lives. Baez was comic relief and frustrating, but his involvement didn't capture the nation. It was the unbelievable Anthony family that did that.

Oh yeah, I'm with you on that one - the A's whipped us up into a rage - but it's Baez and Mason's outrageous antics about "their girl" that keep the fire burning as they feed it with their ongoing carp....

For me - it wasn't the A's behaviour that kept me glued to this case - if they'd been model citizens - I'd have been as fascinated and grossed out..as I am with them.

Who what where are the reliable sources? It's the same as the "enormous sums of money the A's got from Dr. P...why don't "reliable sources" step up to the plate - take a few pictures - post a few links - sell their stories to the gossip rags for a few $$$? Not ranting at you at all ZsaZsa, but ever since the verdict - these "reliable sources" have been floating their "according to's" that never quite turn out to be true. Haven't we just recently heard that the A's place looks run down and not tended to at all - that it looked deserted? If they have all these bucks - why on earth would they stay there at all? Makes no sense to me at all.

Someone who is in that area a lot... there were some photos of the house and L&M cars. I tend to believe the A's have moved on, whether from the money they got from Dr P ( we don't know how much they got from him but they didn't do that interview -and get free first class airfare- for nothing) or from George's new job...
I don't think this person who is posting stands to gain anything from providing the information to a website that is similar to this one. For people who are still interesed...
If you have looked at any recent photos of the house it does look a bit unkempt!

Personally, I think it was little bit of this...a lot of that...which helped make this case stick. The As' antics...well that definitely is high up on my list....but the #1 thing IMHO....was (and I was here at WS when the first story broke) the 31 days. Yup...what kind of mother DOES NOT report their child missing for 31 days? (Yes, in my mind that is a rhetorical question.) Plus add the fact that we were privy to LOTS of information thanks to the Sunshine Laws...you have a case that was destined to grab headlines for 3 years. Personally, Baez and Mason (et al) were just part of the side show. Casey and her family were the main attraction.
JMHO

ETA: and precious little Caylee...well, she kept me here. oxoxoxo

Someone who is in that area a lot... there were some photos of the house and L&M cars. I tend to believe the A's have moved on, whether from the money they got from Dr P ( we don't know how much they got from him but they didn't do that interview -and get free first class airfare- for nothing) or from George's new job...
I don't think this person who is posting stands to gain anything from providing the information to a website that is similar to this one. For people who are still interesed...
If you have looked at any recent photos of the house it does look a bit unkempt!
You would think that someone would actually do a story about this...but then again, I'm sure a lot of folks in Florida would rather the As did just go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike