AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO...(this is not the timeline...just my timeline of a possibilty)

on 05/30 at 730pm BW leaves her home on foot after calling DK to pick her up down the road (since her mom wouldnt approve) and take her to DHs so they could do drugs (i do have one question, from what i have read she told friends she was going to DHs but not her mom. However PH said on the JVM thread... "she told family members she was going to DHs....which family members did she tell??)
BW and DK go to DHs and RSW comes over. They all get high and do things to BW. She either overdoses or they are scared she is going to tell and they kill her. They then dispose of her body(possibly in the river). RSW and DK go back to their individual homes.
05/31 WWH and the kids go to Styx River to visit DH.
06/01 at midnight RSW goes to Fairhope to get that game at midnight and afterwards he disposes of BWs phone at the Truckstop in Grandbay because that is the area where based on FB alot of BWs drug friends live there. Before he disposes of it he sends a text to someone as a decoy to throw LE off and make them think she was in grandbay to get drugs and then hitched a ride at the truckstop (we know RSW was up late this night because he posted a pic to his fb wall at 2am)
06/01 DH tells WWH what happened. He tells her that he needs to be alone and he takes her and the kids to a friends house (why else would they go to a friends house when they were there to visit him??). He calls her and makes the comment about take care of the kids and then he kills himself. She is freaked out and scared he is going to hurt himself. She goes and tells MWH what DK and DH did and they go together to check on DH. Thats why the kids didnt come back with her. They find DH dead. That is why they are both so sketchy on details...DH is dead but DK is still alive and could be charged.
Again just an idea.
Zeaux....have LE checked DK and RSW's phone for their calls, text, and pings during this 3 day period

IMO...(this is not the timeline...just my timeline of a possibilty)

on 05/30 at 730pm BW leaves her home on foot after calling DK to pick her up down the road (since her mom wouldnt approve) and take her to DHs so they could do drugs (i do have one question, from what i have read she told friends she was going to DHs but not her mom. However PH said on the JVM thread... "she told family members she was going to DHs....which family members did she tell??)
BW and DK go to DHs and RSW comes over. They all get high and do things to BW. She either overdoses or they are scared she is going to tell and they kill her. They then dispose of her body(possibly in the river). RSW and DK go back to their individual homes.
05/31 WWH and the kids go to Styx River to visit DH.
06/01 at midnight RSW goes to Fairhope to get that game at midnight and afterwards he disposes of BWs phone at the Truckstop in Grandbay because that is the area where based on FB alot of BWs drug friends live there. Before he disposes of it he sends a text to someone as a decoy to throw LE off and make them think she was in grandbay to get drugs and then hitched a ride at the truckstop (we know RSW was up late this night because he posted a pic to his fb wall at 2am)
06/01 DH tells WWH what happened. He tells her that he needs to be alone and he takes her and the kids to a friends house (why else would they go to a friends house when they were there to visit him??). He calls her and makes the comment about take care of the kids and then he kills himself. She is freaked out and scared he is going to hurt himself. She goes and tells MWH what DK and DH did and they go together to check on DH. Thats why the kids didnt come back with her. They find DH dead. That is why they are both so sketchy on details...DH is dead but DK is still alive and could be charged.
Again just an idea.
Zeaux....have LE checked DK and RSW's phone for their calls, text, and pings during this 3 day period

That's a really good theory.

One thing I think I may not have remember to correct here on the forum... The information I gave about MWK being with WWH when she found DH shot was incorrect. It was not MWK with her, it was another friend who has not been named as a player, a non-family member. It's a detail that would make your theory not work.

I'm not really sure WWH actually did take the kids to wherever DH was on the night of 5/31. I know she said she did, but I've been told she wasn't with him that night. Even still, I think your theory sounds sadly very reasonable. Sadly, because it means BW would not be alive.

Can you all tell me if I'm breaking the rules, is it sleuthing the wrong person if I tell what I've heard about that?

ETA: Forgot to answer your question. The Baldwin County SO investigation into RSW and DK is something I am not privvy to. I am waiting just like everyone else to see what happens next. I don't think Mobile PD can share anything about them at this point. Baldwin County SO has said they do not believe RSW or DK are involved in BW's disappearance. Which, now that I think of it is really odd because Mobile PD has said no one has been ruled out as being involved. Two LE agencies giving different answers shouldn't surprise me, right?

I thought of that, but just wanted to make sure there wasn't a DJ was I missing.
I'm guessing he is a Jr. but don't know if I can put link on her or not. Can I put a link from a site that helps you locate people?

Right. Just want to clarify I was only trying to sleuth if DK was a Junior. Not trying to sleuth anyone else, but was trying to eliminate who might have been referred to in a message. Thanks! I think it's impossible to figure out anyway, so I'm not even pursuing it further.

Are you referring to Dustin Kent? He's been named in the news as related to Brittney so we can link to him. Nasty crimes.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000006489755&sk=wall

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

Maybe you can find something there. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the help on the DJ question. I think I have what I needed to know. :)

I'm going to sign off for the evening. Be back tomorrow...

That's a really good theory.

One thing I think I may not have remember to correct here on the forum... The information I gave about MWK being with WWH when she found DH shot was incorrect. It was not MWK with her, it was another friend who has not been named as a player, a non-family member. It's a detail that would make your theory not work.

I'm not really sure WWH actually did take the kids to wherever DH was on the night of 5/31. I know she said she did, but I've been told she wasn't with him that night. Even still, I think your theory sounds sadly very reasonable. Sadly, because it means BW would not be alive.

Can you all tell me if I'm breaking the rules, is it sleuthing the wrong person if I tell what I've heard about that?

ETA: Forgot to answer your question. The Baldwin County SO investigation into RSW and DK is something I am not privvy to. I am waiting just like everyone else to see what happens next. I don't think Mobile PD can share anything about them at this point. Baldwin County SO has said they do not believe RSW or DK are involved in BW's disappearance. Which, now that I think of it is really odd because Mobile PD has said no one has been ruled out as being involved. Two LE agencies giving different answers shouldn't surprise me, right?

If it doesn't compromise LE's investigation into BW's missing person case and you don't name the person who was with WWH then I would think it would be ok...

I'm sure we would have our hands smacked if I am mistaken.

BBM - I think Baldwin LE are either smokin' the meth they have confiscated or they are pulling someone's leg.

Well maybe WWH took another friend....But I think DH told WWH what happened before he killed himself. I think WWH told MWK after the fact and that is why they are so sketchy. WWH and MWK do not want to implicate DK. They are the only two to have made their FBs private since all of this has happened. Why would they do that unless they have something to hide???

As far as it being a sad version...yes it is. There is the possibilty though that instead of overdosing or RSW, DH, and DK killing BW...they were scared she would tell on them for molesting her that night..so they all 3 compiled their money, gave it to her and took her to the truckstop and told her to go away and not come back. That may be why LE is saying they think she is alive and that she wont be in trouble if she comes home. Maybe they have info since arresting DK and RSW putting them in GB that night and dropping BW off after they all partied and LE want BW to know that she wont be in trouble for the drugs.

Have a good nights rest zeaux... thanks again for all your help here.

Maybe tomorrow BW will come home!

Geez, with Donnie having multiple prescriptions for pain meds, who's to say someone didn't dose him up, load him up in the truck and take him to Fairhope that morning.

Park him in the driveway, hold his hand to his chin and do the deed.

So many possibilities.

Alright, guys, check this out.
2 years ago, DH was in jail for minor traffic offenses. Confirm here by changing to current and released inmates with his name: http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx
Note the address given on one of the 3 listings that come up.
Plug that Stockton address into google and the first hit after google maps is a registered sex offender at that address.

Add: It may be a trailer park with many different persons residing there, but it disturbs me. I see a Lot # on the SRO.

Maybe the twins aren't covering for Donnie, but they are covering for Brittney. It explains their not wanting to place her at the river and trying to delete her phone history.

Blood is thicker than marriage, especially if Donnie was hurting the kids.

Maybe the twins aren't covering for Donnie, but they are covering for Brittney. It explains their not wanting to place her at the river and trying to delete her phone history.

Blood is thicker than marriage, especially if Donnie was hurting the kids.

Sounds believable, and supports ConcernedOutsiders theory that she was provided resources to get & stay out of dodge.

Wow I think that is very strange. DH listed an address where a sex offender lives!! IF you click the link and notice that guys release date...it was 10/2011. Maybe that address and DH's possible association with that guy is what led to DH being investigated!! It would be interesting to know if the person who reported RSW and DK was also being sexually assaulted by DH and possibly this man in the mug shot!! This is such a sad story!!!

Alright, guys, check this out.
2 years ago, DH was in jail for minor traffic offenses. Confirm here by changing to current and released inmates with his name: http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx
Note the address given on one of the 3 listings that come up.
Plug that Stockton address into google and the first hit after google maps is a registered sex offender at that address.

Add: It may be a trailer park with many different persons residing there, but it disturbs me. I see a Lot # on the SRO.

What are the chances that 2 sex offenders lived at one address at different times?? And if so this is becoming a sicker and sicker world by the minute!

So I have been thinking about this and it seems to me to be quiet obvious that LE knows if Brittnay was with any of the 3 uncles that night. All they have to do is check the uncles cell phones and if they ping off the same tower that Brittnays did than most likely they were with her. Its just frustrating to us because Le doesn't seem to give a damn and those of us that do give a damn do not have access to the information that they do.

So I have been thinking about this and it seems to me to be quiet obvious that LE knows if Brittnay was with any of the 3 uncles that night. All they have to do is check the uncles cell phones and if they ping off the same tower that Brittnays did than most likely they were with her. Its just frustrating to us because Le doesn't seem to give a damn and those of us that do give a damn do not have access to the information that they do.

I agree and I think this more supports the "theory" that she was with all or some of the uncles and something happened (while probably doing drugs) and either WWH or One of the uncles took her to the truckstop. I think LE thinks she is alive and that they can prove "someone" being at the truckstop with her based off phone pings. I think they think she is scared to come home because of drugs or she witnessed what happened to DH.

I agree and I think this more supports the "theory" that she was with all or some of the uncles and something happened (while probably doing drugs) and either WWH or One of the uncles took her to the truckstop. I think LE thinks she is alive and that they can prove "someone" being at the truckstop with her based off phone pings. I think they think she is scared to come home because of drugs or she witnessed what happened to DH.
One thing that bugs me about the truck stop is, there are cameras at every single convient store in the country and at truck stops. If se was at that truck stop they could easlily check the tapes and see......... wait......what if they do have her on tapre alive and well at the truck stop and thats wy they are saying DH suicide is not related, maybe they ave her on video but that she walks out of camera view and they believe she caught a ride with a trucker..... would they tell the family if they had her on video or would they let the family continue spinning thier wills searching?

Wow I think that is very strange. DH listed an address where a sex offender lives!! IF you click the link and notice that guys release date...it was 10/2011. Maybe that address and DH's possible association with that guy is what led to DH being investigated!! It would be interesting to know if the person who reported RSW and DK was also being sexually assaulted by DH and possibly this man in the mug shot!! This is such a sad story!!!

I read in a comment, under one of the articles posted here, where someone was saying who (allegedly) the victim of DH's is.

Doesn't DH have 3 children with WWH? A girl and two boys? I know WWH spoke of having the boys with her, but where was their daughter? And, why would she bring the boys by if they aren't supposed to be near him (given the investigation into the allegations of sex abuse). :waitasec:

I could be completely off in my thinking as I've been sick and trying to catch up.

One thing that bugs me about the truck stop is, there are cameras at every single convient store in the country and at truck stops. If se was at that truck stop they could easlily check the tapes and see......... wait......what if they do have her on tapre alive and well at the truck stop and thats wy they are saying DH suicide is not related, maybe they ave her on video but that she walks out of camera view and they believe she caught a ride with a trucker..... would they tell the family if they had her on video or would they let the family continue spinning thier wills searching?

Thank you...that's the other thing I wanted to ask...about cameras at the truck stop. I worked at a truck stop years ago in Florida (not in the lot :blushing: ) and even we had cameras back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000