AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is selling the hemp bracelets? Are we allowed to link here? If not, can someone pm me the link?

It's not fair to compare the different families that have lost their daughters. The differences in abilities, resources, economics, social media streams, circles of influence, and search & rescue abilities are obvious. We are Brittney's social media team. WS has had her case FEATURED since inception (I think). This family needs all the help we can give them instead of criticism where their needs are greater than all the others.

As i see we are not trying to compare families what we are talking about is the lack of public outpouring! Its usually the friends or brothers and sisters that run the fundraisers! Maybe they dont know how heck i dont know!

Something is very very different here!

I saw where they were raising money to get the brother out of jail so he could search for her.... I mean Hello!!!!!!!

We feature it but no ont over there reads here but all of us read over there
and our posts get deleted...

Mods, May we please have a new thread? This one is running long.....

Eileen, I think they are reading here and maybe that's why they aren't posting on Brittney's FB search page. Some of our posts, including mine, have been a bit harsh on Brittney's friends and family. They might not post there for fear of scrutiny. Then we have the split in the family. Sisters against sisters!

There have been intense searches by Klaaskids and LE.

"The group was able to cover a much larger area. Five square miles and more than a hundred volunteers showed up at a staging area at the Rosinton Volunteer Fire Department. Teams were briefed and asked to mark any areas or items found. Leaders carried portable gps devices."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...-Missing-Teen-Mom/aXudeYUdOEaDRa7fZgfvXg.cspx

Perhaps authorities feel they've searched the areas of the cell pings as best they could. LE says they think she's still alive. I'm not sure what more one can do except play the waiting game for either Brittney to call or to be found.

I'm not even sure a reward will work. It's not like some meth head is going to come out of hiding to say where she is. Any law abiding citizen would have already told what they know.

I also think the terrible arrests have something to do with the public shying away, especially when one of those arrested was leading the searches. It's all so extremely frustrating.

I'm hoping the recent post that was deleted and the contact with the step-mom actually has positive results. It may sound stupid, but maybe some friends or family check out WS out of curiosity and see the caring people here that are racking their brains, but more importantly, I think there is a wealth of information and resources on WS that would help the family. For example, I never heard of Equusearch (sp?) before joining here. I don't know if I would have thought to ask for businesses to donate Tshirts and the printing on the Tshirts for my missing child and sell those Tshirts to raise money for the search efforts. Whether its dealing with MSM, a reward, volunteer searchers or countless other things, it really seems to me that the family/friends and more importantly BW needs some direction.

Mods, May we please have a new thread? This one is running long.....

Funny i have not seen a mod in days maybe they come in when im not here but they usually post something every now and again!

I hope FootballMom is around to paste the maps, timeline, and most importantly the family tree decoder in the new thread. :)

Who is selling the hemp bracelets? Are we allowed to link here? If not, can someone pm me the link?

I would like to know also. Is there a link where people can buy them or just donate to them? I would donate and share on my fb wall for my friends and family to donate!! Anything to help.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Will be closing this thread in a moment and opening a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500