NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read in MSM that the officers who originally attended the BC house noticed things "Weren't right" I did consider that perhaps this is what it meant but there was no elaboration. Perhaps it could just be to do with the car etc? MOO

Perhaps they smelt bleach and cleaning products?

:Makara

Appreciate the welcome, but there must be another Dr Watson - I'm not on any other site. I must admit I was somewhat surprised that the famous Sherlock Holmes' sidekick's name was available on a forum of sleuths.... so I grabbed it :)

OK - I'm not ignoring youse lot, but I have to go and do other "stuff" for a while now.

Thanks for the welcome (and the PMs) and I guess a couple of you at least may have an idea who I may be - but I'm no phantom living under a bridge ;) LOL :)

PS: I wonder why the QPS released those photos of the alleged blood in the car? Wouldn't that be seen to be prejudicial to a potential jury? If they're playing cards close to their chest on so many other things - why have those pictures appeared, and why now?......

Yes I didn't think you guys were one in the same as the other Doc Watson gave a detailed breakdown and interpretation of the body language observed during "the interview" ....

:)

[quote=digitup;8091652][/quote] And just on the point of those rumours about missing hands and/or feet (or worse - yes, those rumours are around too) - it's not THAT easy just to "remove the hands". A surgeon could do it, a butcher could do it, and somebody with a meat cleaver could do it. But if just a knife was supposed to be used, then it ain't that easy - it's not the sort of thing you would do quickly. I don't know where those rumours started, but I have heard locals saying things like that with great authority, and "from the horse's mouth", reliable sources, etc etc.

As I said above - we need much more information from the autopsy, rather than speculating.[/QUOTE]
Hi Doc, what are the possibilities that perhaps Allison was wearing bracelets and that these could have acted as ligatures,due to swelling and cut off circulation at an early stage of rigor mortis.
Rigor mortis (Latin: Rigor—"Stiffness," mortis—"of death") is one of the recognizable signs of death that is caused by a chemical change in the muscles after death, causing the limbs of the corpse to become stiff and difficult to move or manipulate.[1] In humans, it commences after about three to four hours, reaches maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates until approximately 48 to 60 hours (two and a half days) after death.[2] Warm conditions and physically strenuous activity can speed up the process of rigor mortis.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand why we are still discussing the "missing hands"? The info revealed at the Bail Hearing clearly states that she only had a chipped tooth. Missing hands would be an "external sign". I personally don't believe her hands ver missing.

Watsonian Institute - maybe we should form a team? Heheh - and I think I just earned my own kevlar vest, but thanks for the offer :banghead:

Heady days, my learned friend. You'd already know the drill but will post anyway: Look sharp, keep your wits about you, and never turn your back. And, for the love of god, don't use Latin. :D

Ok, so perhaps that GBC thinks ABC is asleep because he's drugged her... so he goes out to meet his lover...

But maybe ABC follows him - hence the two cars and one without headlights... Wasn't that sighted?
Perhaps they have a showdown... hence the screaming that's reported at Brookfield... ABC is killed, somehow. She is transported in the car, she bleeds, or is sick... or both...

GBC and lover dump the body...

GBC had called the father perhaps to watch the children because he had to go out?

Ok, just quoted myself...

Perhaps it ABC who threatens overdose, takes pills.... GBC let's her.
He phones father to get mother to come over and watch children because ABC is 'poorly' and he needs to go out.
They're used to his affair, so they agree.
A wakes up, follows GBC, to the roundabout.

The reason they go to the roundabout is because ABC isn't dead yet. GBC goes there to meet someone, hence he's at the roundabout... he actually has a reason to go via Kenmore...
It's probably a mid point for him and his mistress.

THEN they discover that ABC has followed... and there's a showdown and the screaming....

Something bad happens... they dump her body?

As far as I know, there are NO cameras along the route that would be the most direct - along Rafting Ground Rd to Moggill Rd then turn right. I don't think there are any cameras along that way - happy to be corrected if anyone knows of any.

But there IS a very obvious camera at the Kenmore roundabout - people in here have even tuned into it on the web, as have I. Great view of the bus stop too!

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Traffic-cameras-by-location/Traffic-cameras.aspx?name=Kenmore+-+Moggill+Road+-+Kenmore+Road+%28East%29

And again, most locals know about that camera, as it was put in only a couple of years ago, along with traffic lights on the Moggill Rd approach, to allow cars to get out onto Moggill Rd in the morning peak hour traffic, when the traffic coming from the right is endless.

It would be a reasonable presumption that GBC would know about the Kenmore camera, and would also know that there are no cameras along the direct route as far as I know.

So - why go via Kenmore???

And just on the point of those rumours about missing hands and/or feet (or worse - yes, those rumours are around too) - it's not THAT easy just to "remove the hands". A surgeon could do it, a butcher could do it, and somebody with a meat cleaver could do it. But if just a knife was supposed to be used, then it ain't that easy - it's not the sort of thing you would do quickly. I don't know where those rumours started, but I have heard locals saying things like that with great authority, and "from the horse's mouth", reliable sources, etc etc.

As I said above - we need much more information from the autopsy, rather than speculating.

BBM:

Dr, Watson,

I'd like to draw your attention to the post below. This was posted by WS member known as 543 sometime back and prior to GBC's arrest. I will just add here that Websleuth's TOS are that members can discuss the post but are not permitted to sleuth the poster and I have no intention of sleuthing this particular poster.

It's interesting that you both mention Rafting Ground Road and Moggill Road. I'd also be interested in your take on the rest of 543's post. I personally am still scratching my head. :waitasec:

BBM: Below.

How do you know that the police are busting their guts on this case? To me, they did the wrong thing by monitoring the roundabout at Moggil and Kenmore.....It's obvious that the person would have taken Moggil and Rafting Ground Road. Why haven't they asked everyone to look out for a recently damaged car? Look, the police stuffed up in various cases!!! Look at the poor Morcombe case....they took ages to give out an identikit of the ratbag who abducted and murdered the poor child. That was horrendously disgraceful that the public was waiting soooooo long for what the fellah looked like!!! They went on and on and on about a blue car too in that case! They could have handled that case a whole lot better and whole lot faster if everyone knew what the fellah looked like. It took nearly 2 years before the public knew what the man looked like.
The police screw up a lot. Also, the QPS in particular are wary of the public....they don't want to involve us. Everywhere else in the world (the majority), the police rely and depend on the public to help them. They are not afraid to ask. Here in Queensland, they ask years later or just ask silly questions like did you see a car at such and such. They should ask more direct questions like.....Have you seen anyone at all doing anything strange in the vicinity of Brookfield/Pullenvale between Wednesday (yes, the day before the alleged slaying) to the following Wednesday (yes...a whole week). Instead, the QPS ask everyone if they saw cars on the Moggil Kenmore Road roudabout from the hours of 11pm to 4am. What the hell??? That's ridiculous....They should have asked has anyone seen anything suspicious about cars from Wednesday (for precautionary measures...) to the following Wednesday.
Lots of things peeve me about the QPS and the way they handle this case. I'm sure that I'm not the only one peeved. The problem is that people worry about complaining about the police because they think that they'll pull them over for something trivial or accuse them of something weird (it happens in QLD). Luckily, I am not intimidated by them & I have nothing to hide!!!! Fed up with them dragging their heals and people patting them on the back as if they're doing this for free. They get overtime you know. I'm not going to tell them that they are doing a good job until I see results....I'm not a psychophant...sucking up to them!

Yes 284 posts a drop in the ocean compared to the main players I would suggest. If I were an academic or a regular/seasoned poster I could probably voice my out of the box, opinions and be accepted and complimented as has just happened to a new poster.
I am not so I rarely say what I think. As I accept this as there this nothing I can do anything about it.Withdrawn is probably not the word for my position. But glad you found humor in it. Sort of made my point. IMO:waitasec:

I dont always notice who is posting what as most of my reading is done on the ipad so unless I move back up then I dont notice the poster. I also dont see any main players, again I am more confused with who is who now most are sporting the lovely sunflowers.

I reply or thank if I like what is being said or if I agree and sometimes I am too lazy to thank anyone. I wasnt trying to insult you re the 284 posts I meant I like your style of withdrawn.

Heady days, my learned friend. You'd already know the drill but will post anyway: Look sharp, keep your wits about you, and never turn your back. And, for the love of god, don't use Latin. :D

Bahahahhaha WI - you crack me up with the Latin remark!

the message seems so contrived to me. If you are worried about someone the text is along the lines of "where are you? it is getting late, I'm worried, call me" not hope you slept well.

Mothergoose I agree with you, if you post something that is contrary to current opinion you do risk being shot down in flames. I sometimes wonder, particularly with some of "inner group" if they read any body else's posts. Someone posted today with an idea that I put forward about five days ago, the poster made sound like as if it was a new thought, frustrating. I think many of us have learnt to hold our digits and word our opinions in a certain light.

Hi Spratsmum, Two posters have posted similar posts this afternoon and tonight, to what I posted earlier today. I think it's just a case of people thinking alike, as this forum moves along so quickly,and it's very difficult for a lot of us to read each and every post. The fact that we are having similar thoughts tends to back up the suppositions we are making. I try to see this as a good sign, doesn't frustrate me at all. Sorry you are offended, I don't think most members try to offend others.

:yourock:

OK - my last post for tonight. Thanks again for the warm welcome - warm in so many different ways... :rocker:

Watsonian Institute - maybe we should form a team? Heheh - and I think I just earned my own kevlar vest, but thanks for the offer :banghead:

OK - the question above is a reasonable question, but ligatures would not remove the extremities. Rigor mortis, and the immersion more so, can cause varying degrees of tissue swelling, but not enough to cause ligature amputation, which is what I think you're asking. Either from bracelets/bangles, or from applied ligatures like Plasticuffs etc. They could cause definite marks, even quite deep tissue separation of the superficial tissues, but not through the bones, for example. And of course, the bangles would still be embedded in there if that were the case, when the body was found.

OK - that's my lot for today. Hope to be back maybe causing a few thoughts and ideas tomorrow, and will be wearing the kevlar vest :seeya:

EDIT: PS - @CaseClosed - just saw your question before signing off. Yes - I agree totally - HIGHLY suspicious, and most inappropriate. As I have said a few times, I think the evidence is pointing very strongly to GBC as being whodunnit. All I'm doing is trying to remain objective, though, and work only with the facts as we know them - or think we know them.

Exactly ... in addition to all the other suspicious stuff! I understand that you are trying to get us to think of alternatives, but perhaps you can also understand how difficult it is to actually think of other possibilities. Cheers!

I dont always notice who is posting what as most of my reading is done on the ipad so unless I move back up then I dont notice the poster. I also dont see any main players, again I am more confused with who is who now most are sporting the lovely sunflowers.

I reply or thank if I like what is being said or if I agree and sometimes I am too lazy to thank anyone. I wasnt trying to insult you re the 284 posts I meant I like your style of withdrawn.

I can't see avatars and it is interesting that the posts look different depending on what the poster is using to type them. I am not an apple user and I have learned a lot on here.

Yes I didn't think you guys were one in the same as the other Doc Watson gave a detailed breakdown and interpretation of the body language observed during "the interview" ....

:)
which was quite good, I thought.. also, the other doc watson actually is a doctor... From the doorstep interview, that Doc Watson never doubted that Gerard had done away with Allison and he never lost the conviction that Olivia was in the mix, somewhere, someway.

Lololol..... Great advice WI, very funny.

@CaseClosed, I posed that question/scenario to the good doctor as a way of allaying any fears about any malicious mutilation rumours.

I can't see avatars and it is interesting that the posts look different depending on what the poster is using to type them. I am not an apple user and I have learned a lot on here.

Oh really I didnt notice that.

When I am on my ipad I scroll from the bottom up so I read the bottom of the page first so by the time I press reply I cant see who I am replying to. With my constant distractions I end up forgetting what I am replying to half the time lol.

Damn work and family always getting in the way lol.

The part I cannot understand is why he would have rung about the life insurance when he knew the police had declared his house a crime scene and would be obviously watching his movements...Both his and his parents houses had been searched and items had been taken away... Public opinion had him as the main suspect from day one...Yet he rings about the life insurance...Unbelievable!

Just cannot comprehend it...even the bluntest chisel in the toolbox wouldn't do something like that and I don't put him in the category of being dumber than dumber to do such a thing somehow...Doesn't make sense to me...

Yep, I think these things puzzle alot of people. I have to wonder to myself "why, HOW could you be that dumb?" It's beyond my comprehension. Even if you were innocent, it's not something you would be straight onto. You wouldn't automatically think "Oh wow, she had life insurance, didn't she? Better get on my lil bat phone and give 'em a call." ... having said all of that, I still believe that he IS that dumb, and that he did make all of the above errors.

which was quite good, I thought.. also, the other doc watson actually is a doctor... From the doorstep interview, that Doc Watson never doubted that Gerard had done away with Allison and he never lost the conviction that Olivia was in the mix, somewhere, someway.

Well I for one have never understood the emphasis on her - if she chooses to support her brother, that is the type of sister she is.

I think she has been put through the mill and just because her brother might allegedly be guilty of a terrible crime, it doesn't make her a monster.

She has run away from the press up the neighbour's drive, she has ignored the press but how the fek would any of us feel with the media barrage at our doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown