NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never in a 100 hundred lifetimes believe that Allison would leave her children at home alone while she followed her husband.
But the comment about him overdosing her is thought provoking.

MOO

Maybe he left his phone behind when he went out?

Maybe she picked it up, saw he'd texted his bit of fluff for a meet...?

She decides to follow.

She rings GBC's dad or mum at whatever time it was... they come over... she goes after GBC in the car. I've been there... she would leave the children if they had someone to look after them.

The meeting place is where the screaming is heard.... HE has a reason to go to the roundabout... that's why he's there.
He's not on a mission to dump a body at all... until later. Hence the unusual route.

Just a bit of humour ... although I'm beginning to suspect I'm possibly not the best judge of that. :)

We don't speak of Latin around these here parts, anymore ... :hills:

Cheers

Not true wi your humour on here is ......barely tolerated! :)

I will never in a 100 hundred lifetimes believe that Allison would leave her children at home alone while she followed her husband.
But the comment about him overdosing her is thought provoking.

MOO

I can't see her leaving them alone either.

Another option is that she was put in a sleeper hold (lateral vascular neck restraint)that stops blood flow to the brain and can cause temporary unconsciousness (or death) then placed in the car and later 'woke up' only to be bashed..maybe this was when the plan went wrong?

Peace all..... a hornets nest gets us no where xxxxx :blowkiss:

Perhaps someone flew in with a new broom and now wants all these speculations to 'start again' for a reason......just throwing it out there....IMO

All the same until new news and POIs IMO........

Not true wi your humour on here is ......barely tolerated! :)

Barely? Gadzooks! That gives me hope - that means there's still some wriggle room in the margin! :skip:

I shall yet win you all over - mark my words!

... *ahem* :waiting:

:nevermind:

:D

Another option is that she was put in a sleeper hold (lateral vascular neck restraint)that stops blood flow to the brain and can cause temporary unconsciousness (or death) then placed in the car and later 'woke up' only to be bashed..maybe this was when the plan went wrong?

But if she was only placed in an unconscious state, the perp would have expected her to wake up at some stage. What would have been the plan then?

Hi Spratsmum, Two posters have posted similar posts this afternoon and tonight, to what I posted earlier today. I think it's just a case of people thinking alike, as this forum moves along so quickly,and it's very difficult for a lot of us to read each and every post. The fact that we are having similar thoughts tends to back up the suppositions we are making. I try to see this as a good sign, doesn't frustrate me at all. Sorry you are offended, I don't think most members try to offend others.

:yourock:

Lol this is so true and this happens to me a lot too! Even Dr Watson's post tonight re Allison maybe going out to meet someone is pretty much the exact scenario I suggested back in the first thread (although he assured us he had read every single one ;) ) - long before Mothergoose suggested it too! :) It is no drama - I think the posts move so quickly it is very hard for us all to keep up with every post, and yes, many of us are just thinking along the same lines.

Perhaps someone flew in with a new broom and now wants all these speculations to 'start again' for a reason......just throwing it out there....IMO

Well I think we're trying to explain the blood/blood patterns and placement in the car.
If she bled in the car, how did that happen and why?

I don't think that's got anything to do with anyone else wanting speculation.

Barely? Gadzooks! That gives me hope - that means there's still some wriggle room in the margin! :skip:

I shall win you all over yet - mark my words!

... *ahem* :waiting:

:nevermind:

:D

Good on you, I see you are a glass half full type lol.

But if she was only placed in an unconscious state, the perp would have expected her to wake up at some stage. What would have been the plan then?
It's hard to get someone purposely into that state though. It takes a bit of practice...
So perhaps she was put in that state and they thought she was dead - and then she woke up so they had to finish the job?

i was just thinking about allison and even though she was a loving mother and a good wife..it could also be possible that when she found out that the ex gf was no longer the ex gf and still very much in the picture and actually would be at the conference the next day and also somehow perhaps found out about the whole deal in relation to the money..and that he was going to leave her...she was so distraught she did take some medication as she couldnt bare the hurt any longer and also that suicide does not warrant payout of insurance money so he would get nothing...i dont think this would be the case but thought when people are driven to such distress things do happen.... Then GBC came home and found her and went omg i wont get any money now..and my gf will also go cause i cant get that money so he dreamt up some way of getting rid of body to make it look like a murder.but all backfired.....hmmm..just another thought...

HI CC,
he may have thought that she was dead at that stage.Sleeper holds are very common in mixed martial arts also used by law enforcement agencies around the world.It is common in strangulation cases where the perp thinks he has killed but has only temporarily put them to sleep.

It's hard to get someone purposely into that state though. It takes a bit of practice...
So perhaps she was put in that state and they thought she was dead - and then she woke up so they had to finish the job?

Or put her in the boot, decided there wasn't enough room, then laid the seat down and repositioned her? Would that fit?

If one uses the app 'Tapatalk' on an Apple device, you can see avatars and everything the same as here.

I notice posters in iur boating forum use the tapatalk thingie, but it always says it on the end of the post, I dont like that.

i was just thinking about allison and even though she was a loving mother and a good wife..it could also be possible that when she found out that the ex gf was no longer the ex gf and still very much in the picture and actually would be at the conference the next day and also somehow perhaps found out about the whole deal in relation to the money..and that he was going to leave her...she was so distraught she did take some medication as she couldnt bare the hurt any longer and also that suicide does not warrant payout of insurance money so he would get nothing...i dont think this would be the case but thought when people are driven to such distress things do happen.... Then GBC came home and found her and went omg i wont get any money now..and my gf will also go cause i cant get that money so he dreamt up some way of getting rid of body to make it look like a murder.but all backfired.....hmmm..just another thought...

Just about all life insurance policies these days do pay out for suicide, after a waiting period. Others mentioned thirteen months.

Yeah, Berry. All the speculation in the world isn't going to change the fact that the QPS have gathered evidence, Danny Boyle has presented it to Justice Boddice and GBC is currently in Arthur Gorrie...not the guy with the mullet, gardening gloves and tatts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname