Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahaha! I just watched it on cnn and logged on to post about it and here you are Left-Coaster!

i don't know who that guy is but he did everything but hold his nose while he was talking to Jose. The clip only lasts no more than a minute and a half - Baez does his schtick - but not aggressively - there is no abuse mentioned and as the interviewer closes - he looks at Baez and says there it is then (and I think he said "presumed guilty" and instead of holding it up to the camera the way hosts do - he chucked it back on the desk.

I just roared - it was worth it to see just that part....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

(Baez's nose doesn't appear getting longer but his face is getting fatter)

OK, I braced myself and watched it. I thought it was riotously funny at the end when JB was still talking and the interviewer so rudely cut him off, in what looked like a very dismissive way. Yep...sometimes rude is called for!

He was a fast talker--the interviewer. I don't know him so don't know if he always talks that way or not. But looked to me like he couldn't wait to be finished, made me wonder if all there who could have done this interview had to draw straws, and he got the short one.

YEAH lol.. and i actually got one of my post removed by amazon.. and im not even sure why.. i was only trying to talk to lily about hamsters and sneezing ane mice...// and actually my post was not as bad as some.. but i told lily she needs to realize how silly she sounds.. and i think she reportd me for saying the p word lol :what:

I guess you got to her and she did not know how to reply...so just had it deleted and she did not have to look at it anymore. Silly Lily

Bwahahaha! I just watched it on cnn and logged on to post about it and here you are Left-Coaster!

i don't know who that guy is but he did everything but hold his nose while he was talking to Jose. The clip only lasts no more than a minute and a half - Baez does his schtick - but not aggressively - there is no abuse mentioned and as the interviewer closes - he looks at Baez and says there it is then (and I think he said "presumed guilty" and instead of holding it up to the camera the way hosts do - he chucked it back on the desk.

I just roared - it was worth it to see just that part....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

---------------

Geez he threw it down and talked like hit the road! I've seen a daily newspaper treated kinder. I think people are showing they've had it with the whole bunch!!!:floorlaugh:

no no no......
Go give them odd casey trolls hell lol

Most of the lovers out there do not even support their post with any kind of evidence. They just believe what was written then go around and say the so called haters never read the book and they do back up what they say. There's no convincing them. One poster said it was like the follow of Jim Jones.

I need to watch it again.. but he didnt do his GA molested routine..
ill watch again in a bit and post more about it.. if i can lol

Do you think maybe he was threatened with a law suit?:please:

Oh Geez, not trying to be difficult here but maybe we could stick to the evidence here. CA removed some articles of clothing, the baby doll, the carseat and sprayed some febreeze around.

As the tech CSI testified at trial, the car was not - not clean when the LE picked up the car and neither was the trunk. He testified the trunk of the car was average - what you would expect from a car of that age.

I am so far behind but will catch up. I don't see many posts that are "sticking to the evidence" and just the evidence. Clearly, I was not quoting expert testimony on the case.

We are in the sidebar discussion thread...was just defending another poster. No offense intended. Thought it was a lighthearted thread with all the talk of blogs, SP, book reviews, etc..

We don't know what CA did because we can't believe a word out of her mouth, then and now. Can we agree that CA did in fact do "some" clean up..not a normal reaction when your Grandchild is missing? JMO

no no no......
Go give them odd casey trolls hell lol
I may have to agree. I ended up spending some time on that crazy "Casey is awesome" site and lost a good nights sleep. I know, no one to blame but myself! Now I feel battered, like I exposed myself to seeing vile and perverted things. And I did. Vicious stuff.

It's best not to feed the trolls..except perhaps with cold hard facts! But don't let'em get under your skin, compartmentalize! Remember that facts won't work with them but someone else reading will appreciate them.

There is talk on the internet that Casey has adopted a new last name of Anderson.

There is a news article talking about her in hiding:
Casey Anthony 'found': The seaside city in Florida where America's most hated mother is hiding with her friend

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168537/Casey-Anthony-news-Seaside-city-Florida-Americas-hated-mother-hiding-friend.html
Notice the subtitle to the 3rd picture (the map):
"Spotted: West Palm Beach, where Casey Anderson is reportedly hiding out with a friend"

No other mention of that new last name. Media slip? IDK.

Watched it. I only have one comment:

My God, his head seems to get fatter each time I see him.

There is talk on the internet that Casey has adopted a new last name of Anderson.

Casey Anthony 'found': The seaside city in Florida where America's most hated mother is hiding with her friend

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168537/Casey-Anthony-news-Seaside-city-Florida-Americas-hated-mother-hiding-friend.html
"Spotted: West Palm Beach, where Casey Anderson is reportedly hiding out with a friend"

I think it was a typo that took off. There was discussion in the lawyer thread about her changing her name. She cannot change her name for, I believed it was 5 years. Convicted felons are not allowed to do so for many years after being released from not only jail, but all supervision.

I think it was a typo that took off. There was discussion in the lawyer thread about her changing her name. She cannot change her name for, I believed it was 5 years. Convicted felons are not allowed to do so for many years after being released from not only jail, but all supervision.

Anthony, Anderson.....so much for her "notariety"...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
*snicker, snort, snort*

Watched it. I only have one comment:

My God, his head seems to get fatter each time I see him.

He does seem to be eating well. I had the dvr set for last night. I agree that the interviewer did not seem too thrilled and just wanted to be done.

Cindy and Casey are alot alike. Both prefer to be the only woman in the room. They both fight for the affection or attention of any and every man they may spend time with. Neither really like other women including each other. They both know that a man will be easier to manipulate than another woman would be. They also band together against common enemies when it suits them.

MOO

Yep I agree, and they don't like themselves either! Can't blame them for not liking themselves though.

Don't rely on ANYTHING you see in the Daily Mail...

I'm currently picking apart statements made by Jose about his book so forgive me for random observations. I have not read the book but have watched the interviews and have read the posts here. I really wish we could start the " Baez book inconsistencies" thread.

Anyway in the book Baez writes that fca reacted the way she did because of abuse but at trial didn't he have a lady testify it was because of grief? For someone that was diagnosed as free from mental issues, she sure has a lot of 'me.

Hi, I think you are right. I just hope it isnt too long to wait~ I'm getting awful long in the tooth!! I just hope Caylee gets the justice due that little Angel. I wonder how it will float if L. annd M. have a beautiful baby. More power to them. :what:

I've wondered about this also. When their children are older, and start hearing stories about GA, how will L&M explain the stories to them? I wonder if L&M will just feed the lies to their children or will they be honest? Will L&M let GA watched their children, will L&M let FCA near their children? Only time will tell.

I cannot fathom what Shirly Pleasea and extended other familu mkbers are going through!tr

True.
There has been more focus on the Plesea family that we forget about the extended Anthony...namely George's elderly parents and his sister's and their families..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona