Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was assuming that ABC made the call maybe March/early April. QPS stated that GBC phoned co in April, then his FA phoned about a week later which was from memory only a few days prior to ABC's death. I'll look for the link, but I'm not too good at that.

BN this was posted by Marlywings last night.

Just wanted to put these few posts together into one post...

#902 05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Schmickthespy
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Does anyone know know anything about other possible lovers of GBC?

Also... GBC financial advisor was interviewed for 4 hours the other day and also had her computer seized and a search warrant on her house. Does this mean the focus was indeed on finances????? Seems full on.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...172680&page=37
------------------------------------
#11 05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ng#post7943377
-----------------------------------------
From Timeline Thread...

POLICE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST GERARD BADEN-CLAY MADE AT HIS BAIL APPLICATION

17th April – ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on or about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect: refer to Nads' Post 181 of Thread 26 in which Nads shares the information Mrs Muddles has reported from the bail hearing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=171094&page=3
------------------------------------------------

April 12, 2012

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay inquired about one of Mrs Baden-Clay's life insurance policies but was given no information as he was not a policy holder.

April 17, 2012

Police allege the Baden-Clay financial adviser made a "further query" on a life insurance policy held by Mrs Baden-Clay.

April 30, 2012

Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found by a canoeist at Kholo Creek.

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay contacted his financial advisor who made a "further query" with one of the life insurance providers.

May 1, 2012

One of the life insurers was advised "of a pending claim on that policy" by Mr Baden-Clay's financial advisor. Mrs Baden-Clay's body was yet to be formally identified.

Police allege Mr Baden Clay "urgently sought a death certificate for the deceased".

May 21, 2012

A death certificate for Mrs Baden-Clay was issued. Police allege Mr Baden-Clay lodged claims with each of Mrs Baden-Clay's policies and "further asked that these claims be expedited".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz1yx6DAxTy

I was assuming that ABC made the call maybe March/early April. QPS stated that GBC phoned co in April, then his FA phoned about a week later which was from memory only a few days prior to ABC's death. I'll look for the link, but I'm not too good at that.

Best i could do right now with regards to link of when Allison called insurance..comes from poster Wonder Woman, who was posting about the affidavit from the bail hearing...
This was posted by Case Closed in the Media/news links thread..

Very helpful post by "Wonder Woman" on 24 June:

POLICE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST GERARD BADEN-CLAY MADE AT HIS BAIL APPLICATION.

3rd April - Gerard Baden-Clay emails mistress to say he will be separated by July 1, 2012.

12th April – Gerard Baden-Clay telephoned the life insurance company that held one of ABC’s two life insurance policies. “He asked for information on the policy but was told it could not be provided because it was not in his name, police alleged”.http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226405967381

17th April – ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on or about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect: refer to Nads' Post 181 of Thread 26 in which Nads shares the information Mrs Muddles has reported from the bail hearing.

18th April - Allison has been writing about her husband's affair http://http://www.couriermail.com.au...-1226405120615

18th April - 10.08pm: Baden-Clay searched "taking the Fifth" online

19th April - Allison has been writing about her husband's affair http://http://www.couriermail.com.au...-1226405120615

19th April - 6.30pm: Allison leaves a Kenmore hairdresser ahead of a real estate conference the following day.

19th April – Baden-Clay children with Allison and Gerard at home: refer to Nads' Post 181 of Thread 26 in which Nads shares the information Mrs Muddles has reported from the bail hearing.

19th April - 8.29pm: Baden-Clay's mobile phone is connected to charger

19th April - 8.45pm: Baden-Clay's phone is removed from the charger

20th April – 12.30am: Baden-Clay used his iPhone to make a FaceTime call of a duration of 1min 23secs to his father Nigel Baden-Clay http://http://www.couriermail.com.au...-1226406384696

20th April - 1.48am: The phone is connected to the charger

20th April - 6.18am: The phone is removed from the charger

20th April - 7.09am: Baden-Clay searches "self-incrimination" on the internet.

20th April - 7.13am: Baden-Clay attempted to access the Queensland Police Service home page.

20th April - 7.15am: Baden-Clay calls 000 to report his wife Allison was missing.

21st April - Baden-Clay attended a doctor to have injuries documented.

22nd April – Afternoon: Gerard Baden-Clay has car accident at the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. http://http://www.couriermail.com.au...-1226361200946

30th April - Mrs Baden-Clay's body was discovered at Kholo Creek at Anstead, 14km from her home

30th April - Mr Baden-Clay notified the insurer of a potential claim, after his wife's body was recovered but before the identity had been confirmed.http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226405994855

14th June - Baden-Clay is charged with his wife's murder.

If that is what they are doing. Could have finally got some tests back.. but also, when is the committal hearing set for..Early August? They may have finally got to a point where they feel they have it worked out as they believe it happened and now need to set about testing that out/retracing it all. MOO

Or maybe the defence team checking things out??..you'd have to wonder how much info/evidence they'd have by now.

July 9, 2012

Mr Callaghan ordered that the brief of evidence, excluding the statement from the forensic accountant, be handed to Mr Baden-Clay's legal team by August 20.

He ordered that Mr Baden-Clay face court again on September 3.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nclay-delay-20120709-21q98.html#ixzz2135UdFoe

Or maybe the defence team checking things out??..you'd have to wonder how much info/evidence they'd have by now.

July 9, 2012

Mr Callaghan ordered that the brief of evidence, excluding the statement from the forensic accountant, be handed to Mr Baden-Clay's legal team by August 20.

He ordered that Mr Baden-Clay face court again on September 3.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nclay-delay-20120709-21q98.html#ixzz2135UdFoe

Thanks. I thought it was September, then I remembered August being mentioned..

Would the defence team checking it out require all the Police there? Not sure..but thats a thought.

This is what Olivia said in the msm and the sentence about not knowing anything appears strange to me. MOO

Ms Walton said in the days leading up to her disappearance, Allison was her usual self.
"I spoke to her the night before she disappeared on Thursday night and she seemed fine," she said.
"I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self.

"As far as I know there have been no, there is no, we don't know anything about Allison's whereabouts."

Ms Walton said the family had not been distracted by the high-profile nature of Allison's disappearance, or the public speculation about where the 43-year-old might be.
"I think with any missing persons case it is a mystery and people are always going to talk.
"Allison suffers from depression, my thoughts are simply consumed with where she might be. I'm not interested in the speculation and rumours."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

Just 2 things of interest-
1. Olivia says she saw Allison last week. Yet locals said that Olivia was at the Cross Country on the Wednesday. Seems a little strange that they didn't cross paths that day. Not impossible, but unusual and
2. That's a lot of adjectives- NORMAL, DELIGHTFUL,NORMAL, EASY-GOING, BEAUTIFUL-NATURED, THOUGHTFUL, KIND-HEARTED....... Oh and DEPRESSED!
IMO

Would the defence team checking it out require all the Police there? Not sure..but thats a thought.

Probably not although seems a coincidence as someone mentioned there were people out at the bridge yesterday(?) with tripods.

From that same report it mentions the handing over of evidence so maybe defence team does have some of it by now.....I like that word "voluminous"...lol..

Lawyers prosecuting the real estate agent briefly faced Brisbane Magistrates Court today to arrange the handing over of a "voluminous" brief of evidence to Mr Baden-Clay's defence team.

Mr Baden-Clay was due to face the court via video-link from prison, but was instead represented by his solicitor Darren Mahony.

Prosector Danny Boyle told the court the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions was ready to hand over 330 witness statements already contained in the brief of evidence, but said it could take up to five months for a forensic accountant with Queensland Police to provide her report on Mr Baden-Clay's financial affairs.

I was just about to ask the same question. If the house was declared a crime scene back in April with the police working there for five or six days, you would think that they would have pulled up carpets, pulled out walls or whatever they needed to do. The police then returned to the house the night GBC was arrested for whatever reason. :waitasec: And weren't they there again the other day? One white van and two yellow cars?

Has anyone else noticed how Allison's leg appears in the slit in her dress? Am I seeing things or does it look bruised with red marks?

I can't enlarge the picture to be sure?

OMG just blew it up on the iPad and yes it does look like red marks

Has anyone else noticed how Allison's leg appears in the slit in her dress? Am I seeing things or does it look bruised with red marks?

I can't enlarge the picture to be sure?

Is that where you would be likely to be battered in a DV situation? (I've not experienced it). All I know is, I run into tables, coffee tables, etc all the time. I must have a lousy sense of distance!

Is that where you would be likely to be battered in a DV situation? (I've not experienced it). All I know is, I run into tables, coffee tables, etc all the time. I must have a lousy sense of distance!

Me too- I obviously think I'm slimmer than I really am!!

Rumours only! Was talking to a local today. He says the rumours are - still the thing about the hands due to DNA under the nails (this I don't believe at all!). Secondly, that NBC was at the Coles car park trying to get a trolley so that they could put the body in it to make it sink - don't believe that one either. And thirdly that the little girls were telling people at school the next day about the big fight mummy and daddy had. Edit - and also that G threw/pushed Allison down the stairs at some time in the past.

This has nothing at all to do with fact, but sometimes there can be an element of truth in these rumours.

I was just about to ask the same question. If the house was declared a crime scene back in April with the police working there for five or six days, you would think that they would have pulled up carpets, pulled out walls or whatever they needed to do. The police then returned to the house the night GBC was arrested for whatever reason. :waitasec: And weren't they there again the other day? One white van and two yellow cars?

Then it was reported the Dickies were at the house cleaning up back in early May....

May 04, 2012

Mrs Walker and the Dickies were at the Baden-Clays' Brookfield home yesterday helping to tidy up after the police forensic investigation so Mr Baden-Clay and the three girls could return home.

Mrs Baden-Clay's parents Geoff and Priscilla Dickie yesterday were at the family's rented home on Brookfield Rd, armed with cleaning products and tidying the back yard.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

Originally Posted by Aussie_expat.sg

Me too- I obviously think I'm slimmer than I really am!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
that must be it!!!!

Hi everyone :wave:

Another lurking coming forward.
Have been reading since the beginning and am yet another who at times has let the household chores go and thats just by trying to keep up with all the amazing and inspiring posts.
I have no connection with the area though I have been through there years ago and this is the first forum like this that I have ever joined.
I've cried and at times laughed along with you but always remembering the awful tragedy that is the reason why we're all here.
I truly hope that justice wins out and the whole truth will emerge and that the perp/perps get what they deserve.

You can call me Tootsie and I have to admit my username is named after a caterpillar toy :blushing: But I chose it quite awhile before the naughty caterpillars did their thing :floorlaugh:

Well the toy was more like a centipede I think so maybe not so naughty :)

I zoomed in on the photo and initially thought the mark on Allison's leg was discolouration on her knee but the mark does look to be a little higher than where the knee would be and IMO does look like a bruise. Would you really wear a split to the thigh dress if you had a large bruise on that same thigh? Personally I wouldn't but if GBC caused the bruise perhaps Allison wanted to show people what he'd done to her. Nah, that doesn't make any sense to me.

MOO.

Leg2.jpg

Leg.jpg

ETA: If it is a bruise, maybe Allison hurt herself while dancing?

Have been reading since the beginning and am yet another who at times has let the household chores go and thats just by trying to keep up with all the amazing and inspiring posts.
I have no connection with the area though I have been through there years ago and this is the first forum like this that I have ever joined.
I've cried and at times laughed along with you but always remembering the awful tragedy that is the reason why we're all here.
I truly hope that justice wins out and the whole truth will emerge and that the perp/perps get what they deserve.

You can call me Tootsie and I have to admit my username is named after a caterpillar toy :blushing: But I chose it quite awhile before the naughty caterpillars did their thing :floorlaugh:

Welcome Tootsie. :wagon: Cute avatar and yes, there are quite often shenanigans happening around here. :floorlaugh:

I zoomed in on the photo and initially thought the mark on Allison's leg was discolouration on her knee but the mark does look to be a little higher than where the knee would be and IMO does look like a bruise. Would you really wear a split to the thigh dress if you had a large bruise on that same thigh? Personally I wouldn't but if GBC caused the bruise perhaps Allison wanted to show people what he'd done to her. Nah, that doesn't make any sense to me.

MOO.

View attachment 24666

View attachment 24665

But maybe GBC when Allison showed him the dress decided that she could not show off that amount of leg and tried to dissuade her from wearing it in a certain way??

Hi Tootsie.....welcome.

Glad you came out from lurking and joined us.

MOO.

View attachment 24666

View attachment 24665

ETA: If it is a bruise, maybe Allison hurt herself while dancing?

It does look like a bruise... a very sore one. They're the ones I get when I've thumped into something hard full bore!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl