Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all again - thanks for the update on the police at the old house. Perhaps they are doing a walk through of scenarios given tonight is similar to 'that night' - new moon, etc

Thanks monsterforum. It is a waning moon tonight but irrespective of waxing or waning, IMO it would be quite dark.

I was just about to ask the same question. If the house was declared a crime scene back in April with the police working there for five or six days, you would think that they would have pulled up carpets, pulled out walls or whatever they needed to do. The police then returned to the house the night GBC was arrested for whatever reason. :waitasec: And weren't they there again the other day? One white van and two yellow cars?

I emailed our CM crime reporter and she sent out reporter immediately today...but nobody there then.
She emailed me back: at 4.19pm

"heard police have got more forensic test results back which are going to help the case against GBC"

:woohoo:

I emailed our CM crime reporter and she sent out reporter immediately today...but nobody there then.

"heard police have got more forensic test results back which are going to help the case against GBC"

Excellent! Thanks Berry.

Not certain- but I think Marly could be referring to some photos that someone posted a link to ages ago from that same night that have since disappeared!

Yep correct Timmy...there were a lot of photos on the link which was posted one night long time back then it was removed the next day.

You little legend Berry! I just wish I had had the initiative myself, rather than sticking my head back into work folders straight away! Nice tidbit from CM - snaps 2 u
x :rocker:

Hello.......:woohoo:
I know, it takes me weeks to think of something....but these super sleuths beat me too it lol....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ROFL Ollijack - you make me laugh.....

:greetings: TootsieFootsie - I have seen your lurking for ages - good on your for stepping out into the sunlight.....

Just 2 things of interest-
1. Olivia says she saw Allison last week. Yet locals said that Olivia was at the Cross Country on the Wednesday. Seems a little strange that they didn't cross paths that day. Not impossible, but unusual and
2. That's a lot of adjectives- NORMAL, DELIGHTFUL,NORMAL, EASY-GOING, BEAUTIFUL-NATURED, THOUGHTFUL, KIND-HEARTED....... Oh and DEPRESSED!
IMO

Timmy, it reminds me of that line - me thinks the lady protesteth too much!

Her words are full of contradictions. MOO

I zoomed in on the photo and initially thought the mark on Allison's leg was discolouration on her knee but the mark does look to be a little higher than where the knee would be and IMO does look like a bruise. Would you really wear a split to the thigh dress if you had a large bruise on that same thigh? Personally I wouldn't but if GBC caused the bruise perhaps Allison wanted to show people what he'd done to her. Nah, that doesn't make any sense to me.

MOO.

View attachment 24666

View attachment 24665

ETA: If it is a bruise, maybe Allison hurt herself while dancing?

Makara - you insights are quite extraordinary - yet another good bit of honing in on something that we would look at and not think to take a closer look. :rocker:

Sounds like the reason for being back at the house is the new forensic results.

I was thinking one of the reasons for being back at the house was to remove the bugs if they had placed any there.
I'm just assuming they had bugged at least the house.

Also re bugging of POI or suspects houses generally.
I've always wondered and assumed the occupents would suspect that they could possibly be being bugged and what was to stop them disabling them.

What would happen if the POI found the bugs and somehow disabled them although that would make it seem like you do have something to hide.
Would the police then have to get them out of the house somehow to put the bugs back.
And is it against the law to remove the bugs if you are the buggee :waitasec:
Unless you're LE I mean

I think I just answered my own question :floorlaugh:
Disabling the bugs makes it look like you do have something to hide.
But the other question remains, is it against the law to disable the bugs :dunno:

Has anyone else noticed how Allison's leg appears in the slit in her dress? Am I seeing things or does it look bruised with red marks?

I can't enlarge the picture to be sure?

Yes, it certainly looks like bruising or grazing to me too.

I was thinking one of the reasons for being back at the house was to remove the bugs if they had placed any there.

I've always wondered and assumed the occupents would suspect that they could possibly be being bugged and what was to stop them disabling them.

What would happen if the POI found the bugs and somehow disabled them although that would make it seem like you do have something to hide.
Would the police then have to get them out of the house somehow to put the bugs back.
Unless you're LE I mean

But the other question remains, is it against the law to disable the bugs :dunno:

Sorry for confusing anyone, I confuse myself :floorlaugh:

Tootsie you will fit right in (confusing yourself etc) :floorlaugh:!
Welcome!!!

Timmy, it reminds me of that line - me thinks the lady protesteth too much!

Her words are full of contradictions. MOO

Absolutely Mani- Who, when asked about a missing sister-in-law would rattle off all those adjectives - unless of course you were trying to say- 'and with qualities like that there is NO possible way that my brother would want to murder her! ' IMO

Unless you're LE I mean

Sorry for confusing anyone, I confuse myself :floorlaugh:

What???

Aha I was wondering if my little feets wandering in and out might have been noticed :blushing:

:greetings: TootsieFootsie - I have seen your lurking for ages - good on your for stepping out into the sunlight.....

Has anyone else noticed how Allison's leg appears in the slit in her dress? Am I seeing things or does it look bruised with red marks?

I can't enlarge the picture to be sure?

wow - so red and yes dfficult to enlarge but def redder than the rest of her leg! Thanks for noticing!!!! And is that Jodie Meynell in the middle?

wow - so red and yes dfficult to enlarge but def redder than the rest of her leg! Thanks for noticing!!!! And is that Jodie Meynell in the middle?

Yes, that is she in the green dress. Last of the C21 salespersons.

KG1 - this is very interesting. Another tall lass!!!! He likes them tall - catch my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname