Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Andrew... He is putting up a good fight. He is right on the money with his posts. Those baez supporters, shills,cronies. Will never be convinced because they dont want to.

They prefer to gloss over the facts and spin their lies and twist things around. Dont they ever get tired? Do they really believe what they are saying?

Ive come to the conclusion they must have some vested interest in the book and the lies...makes me wonder who these people really are...they are putting so much effort in this.

:banghead:

I just wouldnt have the patience.

Aren't they suppose to be reviewing the book? If you are spinning lies and twisting information they are not reviewing. And Amazon can't see this???? I am amazed they don't just cut it all off as it appears to be doing JB more harm than good. jmo

Take a break, eat a burnt cookie and get back when you can - but you CAN'T stay gone.

OK I'm back, not sure what happened. LOL that's just what I did, I grabbed a handful of cookies and my coffee and got back in bed. You all know the burnt ones are the best for dunking :)

At the top. on the right hand side, should be a link to your account. That is how I changed mine. ;)

ETA: It's under "settings" on the "Your Account" screen.

Thank you so much!!! It worked!!!

OK I'm back, not sure what happened. LOL that's just what I did, I grabbed a handful of cookies and my coffee and got back in bed. You all know the burnt ones are the best for dunking :)

I laughed at your post when you came back but at the same time I understand why you had to walk away for a while. It is so painful to have to discuss let alone argue about poor little Caylee's death, let alone how she was murdered and disposed of.

I feel it and it is hard - which is why you see me still here and at the same time acting like an a77 a lot of the time to deflect it somewhat....:therethere:

Welcome back - we need you here!

Thank you so much!!!

chckmate22 - be sure you don't have a Wish List or Baby Registry etc associated with your account because they seem to show the real name there. (That's how we found JB was posing as Ron M)

Did anyone else notice that the customer images just went from 21 to 11?

ANJ...any one...pls help I cannot post at amazon without it showing my name well first initial last name ..ugh pls anyone....

Hey Chckmate - search ANJ's posts and around the beginning of Thread No. 8 I think (if this is 9) there was a post about how to change your stuff on Amazon.

NEVERMIND - I see it was answered upthread. Rosanne Rosanadana

chckmate22 - be sure you don't have a Wish List or Baby Registry etc associated with your account because they seem to show the real name there. (That's how we found JB was posing as Ron M)

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - don't give out secrets! :fence:

I laughed at your post but at the same time I understand why you had to walk away for a while. It is so painful to have to discuss let alone argue about poor little Caylee's death, let alone how she was murdered and disposed of.

I feel it and it is hard - which is why you see me still here and at the same time acting like an a77 a lot of the time to deflect it somewhat....:therethere:

Welcome back - we need you here!

Sometimes I have to walk away for months at a time. But I always come back. Is there something wrong with me that I cannot get over this? Something wrong with us? Then I think about the people who still to this day post in the Jon Benet Ramsey case. It is unsolved and debatable just like this one. People will be arguing that case and this one for years. :banghead:

ANJ...any one...pls help I cannot post at amazon without it showing my name well first initial last name ..ugh pls anyone....

Go to your profile and change your name there first. Also make sure you have your wish list not visible or else they can see your real name there too.

To get to your profile: Click your name by the cart
Pick your account
Scroll down to bottom - Pick personalization
Pick your public profile
Click edit your profile

Again, you can and should also make your wish lists private!

Sometimes I have to walk away for months at a time. But I always come back. Is there something wrong with me that I cannot get over this? Something wrong with us? Then I think about the people who still to this day post in the Jon Benet Ramsey case. It is unsolved and debatable just like this one. People will be arguing that case and this one for years. :banghead:

Yep, people who care about victims do not give up until justice is done. And in some cases that means...years....sometimes years upon years.

We shout out for justice for both JonBenet and Caylee. The major difference is that the JBR case remains unsolved while Caylee's case has been solved. But even though Caylee's case is over from a legal standpoint, we cannot ignore the fact that she has not yet received justice. It is offensive to see anyone ignore that.

I did, the ones of Caylee are gone :-(

OMG. Could someone have reported the images of Caylee and had them removed? OMG I hope even those who support the perp and her keepers do not consider images of Caylee to be offensive. :please:

I'm here and will be until I find a solution that comforts me...:sigh:

As you all know I do a few checks a day on Baez Sales Rank #'s and it clearly upsets him when we celebrate...Hi Jose.. :seeya:

But there are no words to explain how much fun it is for me to plug baez presumed guilty into the amazon book line.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's a small joy ...but a good one...

I did, the ones of Caylee are gone :-(

I even noted that the photo of Caylee was from a public information release. Maybe they (CA and KC) are claiming copyright????? All the pics KC had uploaded were never marked as such and that car seat one was not sold that I know of. I guess they just don't like the truth, eh?

I have been searching for DAYS for an actual link to the order and finally stumbled upon it today. Judge Perry's order reads:

"The Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, is hereby ordered to report to the Department of Corrections no later than 12:00 p.m. on August 26, 2011, but she may choose to report earlier. Ms. Anthony's one year of supervised probation is to begin on the day she reports to probation."

Casey then reported for the first time on August 24, 2011. By my calculations, the reports of her probation still being in effect until August 23, 2012 are correct.

You can read the order here: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/hi...o Quash, Vacate, & Set Aside Courts Order.pdf

Well, I'll be, I completely missed that language in Judge Perry's order.

But with that said, my position that the Court's jurisdiction over her expired on July 17, 2012.

In all of the cases I have cited, a judge erroneously entered an order or made determinations that a person was on probation when in fact the court's jurisdiction to hear a VOP expired.

If Casey Anthony were to violate probation now, her attorney's could move to dismiss arguing that her probationary period started the day she was released, not the when Judge Perry said it started.

The reason being is that the only reason she was not reporting was because DOC led her to believe she was not on probation; it was not because of anything she did. So she cannot be faulted for DOC's mistake and to extend her probation by a month would be illegal.

I even noted that the photo of Caylee was from a public information release. Maybe they (CA and KC) are claiming copyright????? All the pics KC had uploaded were never marked as such and that car seat one was not sold that I know of. I guess they just don't like the truth, eh?

And they don't like any of it being about Caylee.

I wonder if Amazon simply has a rule about posting photos of minors. Might not have anything to do with copyright or KCs supporters. Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop