Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even noted that the photo of Caylee was from a public information release. Maybe they (CA and KC) are claiming copyright????? All the pics KC had uploaded were never marked as such and that car seat one was not sold that I know of. I guess they just don't like the truth, eh?

It's like murdering her wasn't enough. Now they need to erase her altogether. So very sad. What kind of people can do that!? :cry:

Well, I'll be, I completely missed that language in Judge Perry's order.

But with that said, my position that the Court's jurisdiction over her expired on July 17, 2012.

In all of the cases I have cited, a judge erroneously entered an order or made determinations that a person was on probation when in fact the court's jurisdiction to hear a VOP expired.

If Casey Anthony were to violate probation now, her attorney's could move to dismiss arguing that her probationary period started the day she was released, not the when Judge Perry said it started.

The reason being is that the only reason she was not reporting was because DOC led her to believe she was not on probation; it was not because of anything she did. So she cannot be faulted for DOC's mistake and to extend her probation by a month would be illegal.

Thanks for that, Mr. Hornsby. Would you argue it even though the Fifth District Court of Appeal has already upheld the order?

It's like murdering her wasn't enough. Now they need to erase her altogether. So very sad. What kind of people can do that!? :cry:

I wonder what was wrong with the tree?
heavenandearthcried7711.jpg

My favorite picture, with ICA bug-eyed, is down, too. She looks super crazy in it...hmmmm

Well, I'll be, I completely missed that language in Judge Perry's order.

But with that said, my position that the Court's jurisdiction over her expired on July 17, 2012.

In all of the cases I have cited, a judge erroneously entered an order or made determinations that a person was on probation when in fact the court's jurisdiction to hear a VOP expired.

If Casey Anthony were to violate probation now, her attorney's could move to dismiss arguing that her probationary period started the day she was released, not the when Judge Perry said it started.

The reason being is that the only reason she was not reporting was because DOC led her to believe she was not on probation; it was not because of anything she did. So she cannot be faulted for DOC's mistake and to extend her probation by a month would be illegal.

Yes, but if her supervision was started on July 17, she then would have VOP when she out of state with Baez, No?

My favorite picture, with ICA bug-eyed, is down, too. She looks super crazy in it...hmmmm

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: I don't know about you guys, but are the photos of JB offensive to you? Maybe they need reported???

Yes, but if her supervision was started on July 17, she then would have VOP when she out of state with Baez, No?

The rules don't apply to her.

Mr. Hornsby - Why don't you file a class action lawsuit on behalf of all the parolees whom were violated by the DOP for not getting a job. Cite KC as the example they were discriminated against.

I think Baez has touted himself as the most sought after defense lawyer in America. And that ABC or whoever simply regurgitated that.

JMO.

I wouldn't be shocked if JB is in fact the most sought after attorney..........ummmmm errrrrr ehhhhhh by "bill collectors"!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I knew I had read something about "Goodwill" - found this so far. Go to page 4 of this:
http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/casey_anthony_docs/april_6/casey_evidence.pdf

Also, I think it was speculated by some that there was a goodwill bag in the garage by where the extra laundry bags were stored. (Saw that in a comment by someone while looking for CA and goodwill)

That is all I can think of - so what is their point? Why is it being mentioned???
Thanks for this link, and the reminder about the "Goodwill bag."

During Cindy's trial testimony she was asked to ID evidence photos of her garage, specifically the area where the new, unused Whitney Design bag inside a black plastic trash bag (like the one FCA used to dispose of Caylee) was found by investigators.

Near it, IIRC, was a bag of stuff the A's were planning to donate to Goodwill. NOT a bag from a Goodwill store. Big difference!

Evidence photos from Anthony home, shown at trial:
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/...sor-ronald-murdock-on-the-stand-11-june-2011/

This black garbage bag may be the one used to store "Goodwill donations" in the garage:
http://humbleopinionforum.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/garageitems.jpg

The reference to a "Goodwill bag" Cindy saw in the garage is a red herring, tied to the investigated and discounted lead reported by OCSO and posted by ANJ above.

The report documented a tip received 3 weeks into the investigation, involving a possible sighting of Casey and Caylee at a Mount Dora DCF office in April or May (way to pin it down, LOL), and later (end of June) sighted at a Goodwill store getting into a white car with out-of-state plates possibly from New York. The lead was investigated thoroughly, but came to nothing.

IMO this is subterfuge practiced by those desperate to muddy the waters and try to change public opinion about Casey's obvious guilt.

I wonder if Amazon simply has a rule about posting photos of minors. Might not have anything to do with copyright or KCs supporters. Just a guess.

Found this....http://www.weberbooks.com/2006/04/how-to-get-malicious-book-reviews-removed-from-amazon.html

Review content must not be “illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of ‘spam.’”

Reviewers are prohibited from using false e-mail addresses, impersonating other persons or entities. Also prohibited are profanity, obscenities, spiteful remarks, phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs, product pricing information or availability, alternative ordering or shipping information, or solicitations for helpful votes.

Sometimes I have to walk away for months at a time. But I always come back. Is there something wrong with me that I cannot get over this? Something wrong with us? Then I think about the people who still to this day post in the Jon Benet Ramsey case. It is unsolved and debatable just like this one. People will be arguing that case and this one for years. :banghead:

Nope..nothing wrong with you. Nor I or anyone else that still feels the pinch of the verdict in this case. I took it personally since I started out on this case by looking for her. Each time TES organized a search, I was there. Through the woods, with ticks, spiders, snakes, mud, alligators, heat and energy diminished, it ultimately resulted in a wild goose chase and when she wasn't found until many months later, I got angry. Angry with a woman that fell apart on video once it was her Caylee they pulled out of those woods in pieces and she KNEW it. I watched the jury selection interviews, the pre-trial events, the trial every day and finally the verdict. I was sick to my stomach for three days after the verdict was read and a similiar reaction to every few pages of Jeff Ashton's book.

I have a genuine disdain for this woman and don't think too much of other members of the family at this point. My feelings on Mr. Baez are disgust and bewilderment that he was even allowed to make a mockery of the legal system in a court of law on a case of this caliber as long as he did. He was never qualifed.........just lucky.

I can't seem to get past it nor do I know how to fix it.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: I don't know about you guys, but are the photos of JB offensive to you? Maybe they need reported???

YES! The ones of them hugging make me sick!!!

I just reported the ones of them hugging and the one of FCA "wiping" her eye.

Here is ANJ's link to the report about the alleged sighting of Caylee and Casey in the Goodwill store near Mount Dora.

See page 4 of the .pdf:
http://www.momlogic.com/cdn/v3/pdf/casey_anthony_docs/april_6/casey_evidence.pdf

The tip was called in by a woman in her 60's, CSG, who lives in Mount Dora. She was interviewed 8/7/08 by OCSO at her apartment.

[Remember, Mount Dora is the town NW of Orlando in Lake County, where Cindy's parents lived; the town where Caylee's last video was recorded at the seniors facility on 6/15/08. Mount Dora had been in the news, especially since it had been mentioned in the bond hearing testimony on 7/22/08.]

Anyway, CSG had been volunteering at the Mount Dora DCF facility, and says that sometime in April or May, a woman with a hispanic accent called the office to inquire about Section 8 Housing. During this call, the woman inquired about the Florida Kid Care Program for her granddaughter, which is a medical/health insurance program for low-income children. The hispanic-sounding caller allegedly told Ms. CSG that her granddaughter's name was Caylee Anthony. She was not sure of the name of this hispanic grandmother, but thought it might have been Rodriguez.

[Note: The name of the OCSO investigator who followed up with Ms. CSG's on her tip was T. Rodriguez.]

As CSG's story goes, about a week later, Casey Anthony herself walked into the Lake County DCF facility with little Caylee in tow, to apply for the Kid Care program, identifying herself and Caylee by name. CSG says the office took her application, entering her information into the system for processing. CSG tells OCSO she is positive it was Casey, and that she seemed to be in a hurry.

Then, in an amazing coincidence (!), CSG states that in the last week of June [note that Caylee was already deceased by then], she happened to see and recognize Casey and Caylee again, in a nearby Goodwill store (Eustis FL). She says they exited the store and got into a white car with non-Florida plates, possibly NY, driven by a large hispanic woman.

And then... lo and behold, CSG happened to see Casey, Caylee, and mystery hispanic driver again later, at a Save-a-Lot store in the same shopping center.

The lead was thoroughly investigated and did not pan out:

1. There was NO evidence that Casey ever went to that DCF office. No Kid Care application on file. No other DCF employees who recalled seeing her or Caylee there. And NO information from Casey was ever entered into their system.

2. The Goodwill store in Eustis does not have surveillance cameras. However, the manager, who followed the Caylee Anthony story in the news, is sure that she never saw Casey or Caylee at the store.

3. Caylee was never seen after June 15-16. The Pontiac was reeking of days-old decomp before the time CSG says she saw Caylee alive with Casey at Goodwill in the last week of June.

Also -- IIRC, Casey's cell pings do not place her in Mount Dora in late June.

Nope..nothing wrong with you. Nor I or anyone else that still feels the pinch of the verdict in this case. I took it personally since I started out on this case by looking for her. Each time TES organized a search, I was there. Through the woods, with ticks, spiders, snakes, mud, alligators, heat and energy diminished, it ultimately resulted in a wild goose chase and when she wasn't found until many months later, I got angry. Angry with a woman that fell apart on video once it was her Caylee they pulled out of those woods in pieces and she KNEW it. I watched the jury selection interviews, the pre-trial events, the trial every day and finally the verdict. I was sick to my stomach for three days after the verdict was read and a similiar reaction to every few pages of Jeff Ashton's book.

I have a genuine disdain for this woman and don't think too much of other members of the family at this point. My feelings on Mr. Baez are disgust and bewilderment that he was even allowed to make a mockery of the legal system in a court of law on a case of this caliber as long as he did. He was never qualifed.........just lucky.

So well said. And I want to personally thank you for your blood, sweat and tears you expended on Caylee's behalf. Something the Anthonys have never done to this day. To anybody...ever.

This why I keep coming here, I find comfort here, Sometimes I do really well, sometimes I just can't get past all the emotion I feel for baby Caylee, and all the anger I feel for CA. I wonder how a Grandmother can have her Granddaughter come home to her home right from birth and live for 2 years in her home and not see the change in baby Caylee's eyes, and not do anything for 31 days of not seeing her Granddaughter after seeing her every day for 2 years right from birth. I believe CA and FCA are very evil people, and I believe JB is just as evil.

I agree.
What I saw when the remains were found was not a Casey falling apart from grief - what happened was she realized with a shock that the Jig was up...

Well, it looks like somebody had 3 of my pics removed. Someone here wrote to Amazon and got an answer to their review being removed - can that person box me the address they used to get a reply? Thanks.

I had my review, NJ I sent you an IM with the address I used. I was on amazon to post a pic and seen all the missing ones. I was a little nervous but I posted it anyway. I came to check in here to see if anyone heard from amazon, about the pics removed. I don't want to lose my account.

Whoever Shelley is - she just posted a fine review over at Amazon - well done!!:blowkiss:

I had my review, NJ I sent you an IM with the address I used. I was on amazon to post a pic and seen all the missing ones. I was a little nervous but I posted it anyway. I came to check in here to see if anyone heard from amazon, about the pics removed. I don't want to lose my account.

Thank you - I wrote them. I will let you all know what I find out. Even my wheel was removed. I had three removed. So, if I receive word back that the pics were reported, then game on. I do think there are more on Caylee's team than Jb's. JMHO.

Okay - something very hinky is going on at Amazon.ca - so probably at Amazon.com also.

Remember that I posted the Canadian Sales Rank for Baez's Tome at 3678 in books and yes BenBella and Jose - I wrote in down in "your" crashing sales log....Hi Jose! :seeya:

So now the Book Sales Rank has disappeared and has been replaced with the best seller listing and no Jose - you aren't in the Top 100

But wowsers - who is zooming who here? OR trying to?

I am personally shocked and outraged to discover Amazon has fraudulent sales practices! :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Seen Again