Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came back from reading the reviews. Why is it that the pro KC people tell other posters and reviewers to ignore the bullies (which is anyone who does not agree with the verdict or does not like the book)? They must be so afraid of them learning any facts especially when they can be backed up with truth. It is very noticeable that the 5 stars are all very similar in wording.
It is not worth giving these people one keystroke.

Amen!

All I can think of is that famous Jack Nicholson movie line:
"You want the truth?! You can't HANDLE the truth!"

If ignorance is bliss, they must be the happiest people on the planet. Just sayin'...

Good Morning Peeps! Since I'm first in this morning.....:waitasec: ...I give you "the" sales stats for today.

But let's pause for a moment - Jose's book has now been out for one month and one day.....:poke:

Sales Rank # 3396
Crim law ebook: 12
Murder/Mayhem - 36

And to date - on worldwide Amazon - he has sold 14 books...:floorlaugh:

Oh Hi Jose...:seeya:

So, when's the next book signing? :innocent:

I have a suggestion - since they won't have a civil conversation with you Shotzy - the first is just to post the three novel rank numbers and the word "tanking" in caps, and the second is to give them the difference between "A Bomb", "Bombing" and "Da Bomb".

Nothing like stats and definitions to spice up an discussion.

BBM

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

So just for the heck of it I went over to Barnes and Noble.com to check how "her boy" is doing.....
And I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!! :woohoo:

Oh Hi Jose! ....:python:

B&N Sales Rank: .....#14,647

What can I say????? ...... :woot: :woot: :woot:

Oh - and something that happened while we were thrown out to the streets to fend for ourselves for that few days....:floorlaugh: ...before the good nuns let us use their annex again....

Someone was asking if anyone who had an IBooks or ITunes membership would please post because there were only 5 star reviews on there for Jose.

The reason for that is that they delete anything below 5 stars - I have memberships in both, did one, two, three and four star reveiws - all deleted. Watched my tone, was conversational not nasty....zap - gone.

Very very disappointed in any site that pulls that kind of CARP!!

Well, why am I not surprised? If an IBOOK gets a low score, that is less $$$$$$$$$$ for apple, so they via their greed are supporting baez and casey and NOT CAYLEE. Some days, holding in and not violating TOS is just so darn hard. :maddening:

Update - after reading Numbers and Kaki's posts, I feel more self control (even hope) Thanks guys :wave:

Hi all, I think part of the problem with Baez' book is it's old news. There is nothing new about it. People know a lot from the trial. He may not realize it but people do pay attention.People know fact from fiction. If she writes a book it will go the same way. Everyone knows she is a fantastic liar. There are new cases taking over the scene. Peterson, Sandusky, eventually Zimmerman just to mention a few.
How can people tell them all the boat has sailed, by not buying the books!!!
Books should have been written as Mr. Ashton did right after the trial. Can I sneak in an I hope he wins? Casey, dont bother to write!:moo: :seeya:

I just came back from reading the reviews. Why is it that the pro KC people tell other posters and reviewers to ignore the bullies (which is anyone who does not agree with the verdict or does not like the book)? They must be so afraid of them learning any truth especially when they can be backed up with facts. It is very noticeable that the 5 stars are all very similar in wording.
It is not worth giving these people one keystroke.

(snipped)It is very noticeable that the 5 stars are all very similar in wording.(snipped)<--That was the answer.

Here was the question. --> How do you keep Casey Anthony busy?

So just for the heck of it I went over to Barnes and Noble.com to check how "her boy" is doing.....
And I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!! :woohoo:

Oh Hi Jose! ....:python:

B&N Sales Rank: .....#14,647

What can I say????? ...... :woot: :woot: :woot:

That's too funny. It's even funnier when I think about the interview that he did about the book. The one where he was beaming ear to ear about the possibility of his book being the #1 best seller. I'm falling off of my chair over here laughing so hard at the thought of it all. I know that we can't post pictures here, so try to get a visual of C Mason's photo of his "BAD FINGER" with the caption above CM's photo reading:" BAEZ' Book" and the caption below CM's photo stating: You're number one. :floorlaugh:

(snipped)It is very noticeable that the 5 stars are all very similar in wording.(snipped)<--That was the answer.

Here was the question. --> How do you keep Casey Anthony busy?

BINGO!
Now here is what I think is going on with all these "amazon verified purchases" that seem to be far more than the known sales........

I just checked a used book I bought for .28 cents and paid 3.99 shipping for it, and yeppers - comes up on Amazon as a "amazon verified purchase." I have also been watching the "Used" books being listed and have been entertained by the number of sellers whom were "just launched."
So, if you were to launch a seller account and then have someone else who is also you, buy the used copy, it will come up "amazon verified purchase" and you (as your fake buyer) get to write a review and BRAG EXCESSIVELY about how it is a verified purchase and guess who gets the money for your sale? LMAO - yes, you the buyerandseller !!!!
So, maybe KC is putting her 'very own, all mine and nobody can take it from me laptop' and buying and selling without having a single cent to her name!

BINGO!
Now here is what I think is going on with all these "amazon verified purchases" that seem to be far more than the known sales........

I just checked a used book I bought for .28 cents and paid 3.99 shipping for it, and yeppers - comes up on Amazon as a "amazon verified purchase." I have also been watching the "Used" books being listed and have been entertained by the number of sellers whom were "just launched."
So, if you were to launch a seller account and then have someone else who is also you, buy the used copy, it will come up "amazon verified purchase" and you (as your fake buyer) get to write a review and BRAG EXCESSIVELY about how it is a verified purchase and guess who gets the money for your sale? LMAO - yes, you the buyerandseller !!!!
So, maybe KC is putting her 'very own, all mine and nobody can take it from me laptop' and buying and selling without having a single cent to her name!
That's pretty funny to think that may be her day job. Wonder if Jose will give her a position in his new law firm...'cause remember, she's just soooooooooo smart!

That's pretty funny to think that may be her day job. Wonder if Jose will give her a position in his new law firm...'cause remember, she's just soooooooooo smart!

You just may be right about it being her DAY job being that her "video diaries" got taken away from her by her handlers.

OMG! Is he that stupid?
Note to Jose- when you are in a big hole - STOP DIGGING!

OMG! Is he that stupid?
Note to Jose- when you are in a big hole - STOP DIGGING!

Pssssst...I think JB let KC write the whole book. I mean really. Sort of letting her take the book out for a spin to see if she could ACTUALLY write her own. Anything is possible. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

According to some folks (that other site I have mentioned before upthread) Jose did not do any of the writing of this book. The "co-author" took all of Jose's notes and wrote the book himself. The book has errors in it because the "co-author" did not understand what Jose was saying in the notes. The book is difficult to read and has typos because the "co-author" is not very good at writing to begin with.

I kid you not. The lengths that those will go to to explain away Jose's faults is really amazing. Of course some of those same people wrote reviews on Amazon about how wonderful the book is, how easy to read it is, etc, etc, etc.

According to some folks (that other site I have mentioned before upthread) Jose did not do any of the writing of this book. The "co-author" took all of Jose's notes and wrote the book himself. The book has errors in it because the "co-author" did not understand what Jose was saying in the notes. The book is difficult to read and has typos because the "co-author" is not very good at writing to begin with.

I kid you not. The lengths that those will go to to explain away Jose's faults is really amazing. Of course some of those same people wrote reviews on Amazon about how wonderful the book is, how easy to read it is, etc, etc, etc.

Oooohhhh. So what you are saying is JB wrote the notes like he wrote his opening statement? That would explain a lot. However, are we saying that JB never even read his own book before it was published or did he just think the "co-author" did a better job at fabrication than he would have been able to do??? jmo

Pssssst...I think JB let KC write the whole book. I mean really. Sort of letting her take the book out for a spin to see if she could ACTUALLY write her own. Anything is possible. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You just might be on target. I thought about that too. They know that not many would buy her book of lies and they figured that JB had a better chance than she had. Well, not by much. But it's a possibility. Not that they could sell it just that they could write it. His book would probably had a better chance if she had been convicted. Now their words hold little to no meaning and lessor truths than promised. My guess is that JB, Casey and Cindy all had dreams that they were sitting on gold mines during the trial. Now they find it that it's just expensive toilet paper that WILL clog your drains. Don't ask me how I know!

Oooohhhh. So what you are saying is JB wrote the notes like he wrote his opening statement? That would explain a lot. However, are we saying that JB never even read his own book before it was published or did he just think the "co-author" did a better job at fabrication than he would have been able to do??? jmo

That's the thing though. They say things like Jose tells the whole story in the book, that he's so humble in the book, that he tells things that were never known before, that he explains it all in simple and easy to understand terms.......but then they say (privately to each other on "their" website) that Jose didn't really write the book and that's why it is hard to read, has typos, has errors that the "haters" call lies, etc. It's a convoluted string of words that make as much sense as Casey being innocent.

Something else that I discovered yesterday. That certain "flower" that posted on Amazon also posts on the other website under the same name. Now on the website she has admitted that there are things in the book that are clearly wrong. She has asked for help in understanding why those things would be wrong in the book. The only answer she has gotten from the others is that Jose didn't write the book so any mistakes are not his own and are the fault of the "co-author". For anyone that wondered why she deleted her own Amazon posts.........she was told to at the other website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indigomari