Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

I have dark hair myself and that is actually the color my hair turned when I tried to lighten it at home. Bright orange. you may be on to something there, lol

In 2002 Eminem and I were both delusional and thought platinum blonde was a good idea; after getting it professionally colored for months, Christmas week I had the brilliant idea to do it myself... I flew from SF to NY with orange-blonde hair and my mom spent hours on Christmas Eve fixing it... lessons learned..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

The smoke/gas canisters? Nothing to do with joker. Joker occasionally used laughing gas, not tear gas/smoke grenades.

Costume? Not related to the joker at all. The joker does not wear a black assault vest, or black at all, in fact, he wears colorful outfits.

Sex posts on AdultFriendFinder tying into the *advertiser censored* theater? His personal ad? From a comic from before he was born, in a scene that had nothing to do with the Joker? Cmon now, that is a HUGE stretch.

The hair, not the same color even.

So all we have is this second hand report that he said he was the Joker when the police got there. Mind you, nothing else in his behavior parallels the Joker whatsoever.

I'll ask again, what exactly are you basing your knowledge of the Joker persona on? Because Holmes has not acted like him in any way really.
So, if we are going to make everything based on just a mass murderer who happened in on Dark Knight with no relationship to mental illiness and delsioial stuff why would someone buy and put all that on and not get into it with LE and surrounder (just like the joker in the backstory? )

There was no utilarian purpose for all the stuff other than halloween (a costume) he did not engage with anyone who could shoot him back Why? Casue it was a costume just like the joker

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=the+...&tbnw=140&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:232,i:172

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=the+...46&tbnw=181&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:386,i:15

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=the+...w=199&start=0&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:72

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=the+...47&tbnw=137&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:389,i:10

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=the+...1&tbnw=188&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:341,i:215

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=the+...4&tbnw=116&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:357,i:267

Hello!

i like your theory... simple --- he is mentally ill and a joker :)

i have lots of theories lol :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:
he is mentally ill and a joker

not a joker ----------- THE joker!

Again, can you please explain to me how a tactical vest (used to carry extra ammo and guns) and an entirely black outfit with orange hair look anything like any of those pictures of the joker?

Where is his signature revolver? And bright clothing? And Green hair?

Are you trying to say simply dressing all in black = a costume = the joker because the Joker sort of wears a costume too?

Which "backstory" are you talking about? Have you seen the actual movie?

What personality traits was Holmes exhibiting that mirrored the Joker?

FYI - the picture you linked of the man dressed all in black is not the Joker. It's the Comedian from the Watchmen.

Again, can you please explain to me how a tactical vest (used to carry extra ammo and guns) and an entirely black outfit with orange hair look anything like any of those pictures of the joker?

Where is his signature revolver? And bright clothing? And Green hair?

Are you trying to say simply dressing all in black = a costume = the joker because the Joker sort of wears a costume too?

Which "backstory" are you talking about? Have you seen the actual movie?

What personality traits was Holmes exhibiting that mirrored the Joker?

FYI - the picture you linked of the man dressed all in black is not the Joker. It's the Comedian from the Watchmen.
I think only place I am confused here is yes or no --so this was just a mass murderer who went to some theatre hitting 70 some folks but it was just like random nothing to do with batman joker dark night etc

just a nut with a gun?

I think only place I am confused here is yes or no --so this was just a mass murderer who went to some theatre hitting 70 some folks but it was just like random nothing to do with batman joker dark night etc

just a nut with a gun?
I tried to send you all the backstory but your PM did not comeup !

And yes, there was utilitarian purpose for everything he was wearing

Assault Vest: Carries extra ammo and handguns
Throat/Groin protectors in case someone tries to take him down (self defense classes teach you to hit there)
Gas Mask to not breathe in the smoke

It was actually more utilitarian than costumey, so I'm a little conusfed as to your point there....

If he wanted to be the Joker, why wouldn't he dress up like the Joker?

I agree. Right now, everyone can coulda/shoulda/woulda knowing what happened. But we have no idea what he told her that alarmed her, how much she knew, or how he was truly acting at the time.

I had to study a lot about MI not because I wanted to but because I have an MI daughter.
(they wanted me to teach - not because I am brilliant, but because of something they saw in me.)

I know enough to say that if she had to go to a cop? she knew plenty, and should have had him
involuntarily committed for at least 72 hour testing..
I stand by this feeling strongly.

While we do know very little.
We know he will in the least be incarserated for life.

The rest is a fiasco, because of MONEY.
School Grants
Pharmaceutical industry

As a parent I say not only should his parent sue, but everyone who lost someone, or got wounded.
They cannot shove this stuff under a rug. PROFFESSIONALS need to be professionals.

just a nut with a gun?

Yes. A nut with a gun. As it has been many other times.

Why do you think a man believing he is Joker (but not dressing or acting like the Joker) is more believable than a nut with a gun?

Yes. A nut with a gun. As it has been many other times.

Why do you think a man believing he is Joker (but not dressing or acting like the Joker) is more believable than a nut with a gun?
Not sure!

Actually, I didn't say anything about it in the aforementioned post, other than to post a link clarifying that campus police are considered "police" and that the university of california has a similar setup.

Regardless, I disagree that she necessarily needed to call 911, since she did contact campus police. The big however, is, I'm guessing, she contacted them in context of their BETA Team program, as opposed to contacting them to place him on a 72 hour hold.

That said, I would still like to hear more. For example, why she felt he might be a threat to others, but at the same time, chose not to put him on a 72 hour hold.

Hindsight is, unfortunately, 20/20, so am sure, even if/when we do learn what caused her to contact BETA Team members, there'll likely be disagreements wrt whether she should have gone to the next step (i.e., the 72 hour hold).

I personally, think he said/did something to scare her, and that she may have minimized her reaction... you know, the old "maybe I'm over reacting" second guessing. Hence, she contacted the BETA Team to touch base... reality check, so to speak. In the end, it's tough to tell. Again, hindsight is 20/20.

911 is the best / fastest way to commit them for involuntary hospital stay.
School police may not be trained to know best, about involuntary hospital visit,
Basically all they do is report. The ER does initial evaluations and then they are admitted.

Over reacting allows the ER to dismiss them.

I think a lot of the ammo was actually used in his apartment for the booby traps.

One report said he had buckets full of ammo rigged up as well.

Buckets of ammunition rigged? I've read a lot of articles and seen a lot of tv reports but I missed that one. Do you happen to have a link? I'm very interested in seeing that report.

Buckets of ammunition rigged? I've read a lot of articles and seen a lot of tv reports but I missed that one. Do you happen to have a link? I'm very interested in seeing that report.

It was the report from Chris Hansen:
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/s...-excerpt-from-shooter-Holmes-apartment-reveal

From NBC
Chris Hansen:
It was absolutely chilling. A short while ago, I actually got to view the law enforcement video tape that was taken inside Holmes’ apartment before the bomb was actually taken apart. And, I can almost see it like I’m watching the videotape now.

Kate Snow:
Tell us what you see.

Chris Hansen:
In the middle of his living room are dozens of black softball shaped firework shells that he bought filled with explosive power. They are all over the place. In the middle there are two jars full of liquid wires as I said all over the place there was a black box with a red blinking light. A mechanical camera then pans over on top of a glass table - you see this water cooler jug half full of bullets. Then you pan down, then you see this black box with another red blinking light. The camera goes over, there are two chairs one has a jar apparently with fluid. The other has another black box and then there are green soda pop bottles filled with fluid all the way around.

About Dateline
Lester Holt is the primary anchor of "Dateline" (Fridays at 9p/8c and Sundays at 7p/6c). Follow "Dateline NBC" on Facebook and Twitter @datelinenbc.

If the explosion was triggered, the bullets would explode and also create shrapnel.

It was the report from Chris Hansen:
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/s...-excerpt-from-shooter-Holmes-apartment-reveal

From NBC
Chris Hansen:
It was absolutely chilling. A short while ago, I actually got to view the law enforcement video tape that was taken inside Holmes’ apartment before the bomb was actually taken apart. And, I can almost see it like I’m watching the videotape now.

Kate Snow:
Tell us what you see.

If the explosion was triggered, the bullets would explode and also create shrapnel.

I read it when it came out. And all the time I was thinking....
He did all this? and as soon as the cops apprehended him he told them about this apartment immediately. :waitasec:
Something about him telling them so fast is puzzling me a lot. :waitasec:

If he wanted to just KILL he would have. I would not be surprised at all if there is someone else in this
And Since the cops got him so fast… IF THERE WAS another, they were not looking, and that trail is cold.
But he could have also had more than one personality. One evil, one not.

YES as hard as it is to believe. YES that is true.

Can't it have been an opportunistic moment (Dark room, Premiere of movie with noisy scenes, 20-something crowd) COMBINED with an identification with villians? Didn't we read an article saying he'd begun identifying with villians? Or was that from a not-so-credible source?

Does it have to be either/or?

Can't it have been an opportunistic moment (Dark room, Premiere of movie with noisy scenes, 20-something crowd) COMBINED with an identification with villians? Didn't we read an article saying he'd begun identifying with villians? Or was that from a not-so-credible source?

Does it have to be either/or?

Do you mean:
EITHER he acted alone or he didn't?

If that is the question? YES it is an either or.

I had to study a lot about MI not because I wanted to but because I have an MI daughter.
(they wanted me to teach - not because I am brilliant, but because of something they saw in me.)

I know enough to say that if she had to go to a cop? she knew plenty, and should have had him
involuntarily committed for at least 72 hour testing..
I stand by this feeling strongly.

While we do know very little.
We know he will in the least be incarserated for life.

The rest is a fiasco, because of MONEY.
School Grants
Pharmaceutical industry

As a parent I say not only should his parent sue, but everyone who lost someone, or got wounded.
They cannot shove this stuff under a rug. PROFFESSIONALS need to be professionals.
I have read over and over again, that your daughter outfoxed the cops from involuntary committing her....and this guy is different. How? Did you sue the law enforcement officers that took you away and not her?

I read it when it came out. And all the time I was thinking....
He did all this? and as soon as the cops apprehended him he told them about this apartment immediately. :waitasec:
Something about him telling them so fast is puzzling me a lot. :waitasec:

If he wanted to just KILL he would have. I would not be surprised at all if there is someone else in this
And Since the cops got him so fast… IF THERE WAS another, they were not looking, and that trail is cold.
But he could have also had more than one personality. One evil, one not.
Always be thinking of the joker! IN dark Knight :

Both Rachel and Dent are tied up in rooms surrounded with gasoline drums ..

Rachel Dawes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire
Back