GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all this information, it's interesting in addition to being relevant to the case

The situation you describe isn't dissimilar to the city in which we live currently, with the difference being, in this country there's very little public/council housing - hence the very expensive property prices

In the UK, despite it surely not being the intention of planners of public/social/council housing estates, there seems to be a concentration of lower-paid families interspersed with those reliant upon welfare within estates like Addington, for example. Here on the other hand, million dollar homes can be surrounded by similar ghetto-type environments, very often dominated by one or another ethnic groups who seem to take inspiration from US gang cultures. Formerly respectable working to middle-class suburbs are reduced to no-go areas within a decade as a result. It's a constant battle to urbanise and redevelop sectors and attract buyers whilst simultaneously driving out less desirable elements (who move on to destroy another suburb). In short, whereas the UK appears to localise these elements, in this country they're dispersed within the wider community. But there's crime here, such as you've described, although the media here tends to downplay it, whereas in the UK, the media delivers it warts and all, seemingly

Not sure if you can watch this where you are but its actually filmed on the estate

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-secret-millionaire/episode-guide/series-15/episode-5

It amazes me he didn't try and do a runner or at least panic the first time they said they were going to search it.

I still think it is possible that Tia was in next door's loft space when this search took place.

Once they thought the loft had been searched then it was moved back and that was why it was so visible in the next search.

I still think it is possible that Tia was in next door's loft space when this search took place.

Once they thought the loft had been searched then it was moved back and that was why it was so visible in the next search.

I'm still dubious about there being access to next door as i'm sure if a copper had even poked his head up there with a torch he would have seen a hole, door, gap or whatever there.

I think the next search involved a copper actually getting up there and walking round a bit more than just having a quick look through a hole.

But then i'm assuming they went up there at all in the first place, no doubt that will come out at some point.

Thanks for that. It came up ' Service not available in your area'. Never mind, I'll check out Youtube later on - there are videos on there of the riots, although before this thread, I hadn't realised they were so close to Addington, having never lived in London

The riots weren't actually that close , they were a few miles away in the town centre. They would need to drive or get a bus or tram to get to where the riots were.

Where i live in Bromley, they looted shops in the town centre and i live not far away, within 10 minutes walking distance.

I don't think the body was next door or behind any wall, as was reported, the body was in clear full view in the loft.

It might have been a combination of not wanting to be seen by neighbours and the crime occurring not long before CS was due home from work.

I know the Police have made mistakes ,but they obviously think that C.S is involved in the murder in some way rather than perverting the course of justice or a similar type of charge.

I just have a feeling that Tia was killed on the Thursday

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt
#tiasharp Police hoping to complete formal identification of Tia's body today. Believed dental records may be used in the process.

Difficult to say with the contradictions in media. In one report (which confused me) it stated the body was behind a door in a box room I think, whilst simultaneously stating the body was in the loft in an area which had been previously searched. It went on to say that an officer 'persuaded' or 'convinced' (can't remember) a more senior officer to conduct investigation of the loft (what happened to the box room?) after which the body was discovered. Same article, from memory, stated or implied the SH-CS loft shared a doorway with a neighbouring loft

Recent to this thread, we have a member with first-hand experience of the estate and the lofts common to most/all, who believes there would not exist a door between lofts. Personally I'm inclined to agree simply on the lack of security a door would cause. Unless, of course, residents past or current came to an agreement with an immediate neighbour in order they could use loft access into each other's roof spaces for reasons we can only suspect

By now, there should be no ambiguity at least as far as a doorway connecting the SH-CS loft to an immediate neighbour, as police have surely by now explored every inch of the SH-CS property. If one has been found to exist, it would put the neighbour in a very precarious position, wouldn't it

I know the Police have made mistakes ,but they obviously think that C.S is involved in the murder in some way rather than perverting the course of justice or a similar type of charge.

I just have a feeling that Tia was killed on the Thursday

I think they arrested her to question her more than anything, and so I'd be surprised if she was charged. I also think if CS was involved then they would have removed Tia in the car before alerting of her disappearance. This just comes across as someone panicking because they were the only one in the house that knew she was dead, and so they had to hide her fast. That leads me to believe that it happened sometime in the morning when it was too risky to carry her outside, and because CS was due home. I have a feeling he did something to Tia during the night and she threatened to report him in the morning.

Difficult to say with the contradictions in media. In one report (which confused me) it stated the body was behind a door in a box room I think, whilst simultaneously stating the body was in the loft in an area which had been previously searched. It went on to say that an officer 'persuaded' or 'convinced' (can't remember) a more senior officer to conduct investigation of the loft (what happened to the box room?) after which the body was discovered. Same article, from memory, stated or implied the SH-CS loft shared a doorway with a neighbouring loft

Recent to this thread, we have a member with first-hand experience of the estate and the lofts common to most/all, who believes there would not exist a door between lofts. Personally I'm inclined to agree simply on the lack of security a door would cause. Unless, of course, residents past or current came to an agreement with an immediate neighbour in order they could use loft access into each other's roof spaces for reasons we can only suspect

By now, there should be no ambiguity at least as far as a doorway connecting the SH-CS loft to an immediate neighbour, as police have surely by now explored every inch of the SH-CS property. If one has been found to exist, it would put the neighbour in a very precarious position, wouldn't it

If when i moved in there i'd seen a door to the loft next door i would have gone out and bought bricks , sand and cement.

At what point would you even need a door unless you were up to no good, surely if you wanted to give something to the bloke next door you'd just take it round to them , not get up into the loft and pass it through a door.

If when i moved in there i'd seen a door to the loft next door i would have gone out and bought bricks , sand and cement.

At what point would you even need a door unless you were up to no good, surely if you wanted to give something to the bloke next door you'd just take it round to them , not get up into the loft and pass it through a door.

Yep, and reinforcement steel and maybe even cctv

I think they arrested her to question her more than anything, and so I'd be surprised if she was charged. I also think if CS was involved then they would have removed Tia in the car before alerting of her disappearance. This just comes across as someone panicking because they were the only one in the house that knew she was dead, and so they had to hide her fast. That leads me to believe that it happened sometime in the morning when it was too risky to carry her outside, and because CS was due home. I have a feeling he did something to Tia during the night and she threatened to report him in the morning.

Why would she report him in the morning, the Police work 24/7

Any NORMAL person would call an ambulance if there was an accident or call the Police if somebody just murdered or even accidently killed your own Granddaughter.

Also if he had killed her on purpose would you really wait until the morning cos i'd be worried i might not be alive either by the morning.

You may be right, although science has confirmed what most of us already knew, i.e., women have more acute sense of smell than men, generally speaking

Why would she report him in the morning, the Police work 24/7

Any NORMAL person would call an ambulance if there was an accident or call the Police if somebody just murdered or even accidently killed your own Granddaughter.

Also if he had killed her on purpose would you really wait until the morning cos i'd be worried i might not be alive either by the morning.

Not if he had her in a bed and she couldn't get away from him. Also, with regards to reporting him I meant more likely she threatened to tell her mum or gran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iz2013