Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenaida Gonzalez was arrested for serving alcohol to someone under the age of 21. She is in Orange County Jail

Offender Name: ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Offender ID:12030413Date of Birth:10/01/1970Age: 41 Race: White Gender: Female
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:ORANGE COUNTY JAIL
http://www.vinelink.com

Steve Helling‏@stevehelling

Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing #CaseyAnthony for defamation, was arrested for serving alcohol to someone under 21.
https://twitter.com/stevehelling

Anyone know if being arrested by the Div Of Acohol Bevg And Tobacco in Fl means one of those sting operations where you sell to a minor working in a store? I have only lived in FL since 2008 & know Michigan law better. This stinks ZG will be portrayed worse then FCA by FCA attorneys.

---------------------
In Ohio they set you up. A guy comes in looking well over 21, usually at closing time when your hurrying to clean up and go home. You sell it without asking to see proof, and bingo they have you. I was in a convenience store, they dont jail you . you are cited and go to court. It is usually reduced to a misdomeanor. She must be working in a bar. How do I know? let me tell the ways.:floorlaugh: :seeya:

O/T, but have to share. :) I became a gramma today. Gunnar Lee arrived at 10:37 pm, weighed 6 pounds and 12 ounces and has a head full of black hair. The Cherokee genes are seen again and the great white spirit (God ) sang with Joy! :blowkiss: !!

O/T, but have to share. :) I became a gramma today. Gunnar Lee arrived at 10:37 pm, weighed 6 pounds and 12 ounces and has a head full of black hair. The Cherokee genes are seen again and the great white spirit (God ) sang with Joy! :blowkiss: !!

Congrats Tulessa! Gunnar (Brave and Bold warrior) sounds like the perfect name for a member of your family! God sent you an angel. :angel:

I appreciate your thoughts on this. But, while some people have moved on, others have not.

Should we have two threads? One for those over it and expanding their inner self?
One for those stuck in the past, still baffled as to what in God's name happened to let this murderer (IMHO) walk free?

That way, those who don't want to rehash the past won't have to. Those that do, will. But if that is done, we should lock all the threads with the information that gets referred to and bumped up - such as the computer forensics thread, or the cell phone ping thread. Because IMO - what is that about but rehashing? Is that moving on in a positive way? IDK

I seriously don't have any hard feeling towards anyone here. To each his/her own. But I haven't moved past the "WTF just happened here" feeling about this trial. It happens when I read and discuss. So maybe I shouldn't do that. But I will certainly look in to see if maybe, just MAYBE Karma is nipping at Casey's heels. I can only hope and pray.

You know, people to this day still rehash the JonBenet Ramsay case. Look at Trisha's latest radio guest........

No hard feelings were intended and I will never get over this trial. I'm working hard for perspective just as everyone else. I think there is room for discussion of the case and please do note I read every post and appreciate all the hard work that goes into digging into the files.

I do understand your feelings of "WTF just happened here" I have to apologize if you took my post wrong, I was just stating where I'm at. That doesn't mean I don't respect your POV.

Congratulations Tulessa On The Birth Of Your Grandbaby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First off. Congratulations to Jeff Ashton!! Wonderful news for Florida!

For a long time, I held out hope that GA would do the right thing and stand up for Caylee. He did not! He failed his beloved Granddaughter. Period! The entire Anthony clan failed Caylee. There was no justice for her death. I blame this on each and every single one of them. GA had his chance with justice, he had his chance to walk away, tell the truth, and let his granddaughter receive justice for her murder. At any point during the trial, I would have been thrilled if he did the right thing, and stood for something meaningful. He did not. He stood beside his lying wife, his murdering daughter, and a web of lies. GA went on to profit off the death of his Granddaughter. To me, it's sickening. I was one of his biggest supporters up until the Dr. P interview. NO WAY, NO MORE! Until he opens his mouth about the truth of what happened, leaves his evil daughter and wife, I have not ONE ounce of sympathy for him. IMO - showing up at the Jeff Ashton victory party, was an insult to justice and to Caylee Marie Anthony, wedding ring or not. Pitiful. I will never speculate again, about his good intentions for Caylee, he had none. ZERO! He is not a good man, nor was he a good Grandpa. He owes Caylee much more than this latest charade.

JMO

I don't know if it's been said yet or not- I'm only half way through the comments after not popping in for a while, but I though GA's "show" was extremely poor taste. (Par for the course for this entire family, I don't know why we should be surprised.)

Jeff's victory was not about him (GA). It was Jeff's moment, Jeff's day. For GA to show up like a bad smell was completely selfish, tasteless and uncalled for. The appropriate thing that any other thinking person would have done would have been to send a private letter of congratulations, or a phone call.

Typical of the Anthony family, they just have to insert themselves wherever they can to satisfy their craving for publicity & media attention. He knew damn well his appearance would get him on the news on every channel, and across the papers & internet.

He disgusts me. He's too spineless to ever do the right thing, and has zero impulse control. The apple certainly did not fall far from the tree.

Congratulations, T! Grandbabies are the best! I can never get enough of mine! Enjoy that sweet bundle of love!

Well I am a fully paid up card-carrying despiser of all things Anthony and I make no apology for my views. The Anthony family earned everyone's contempt, by doing one disgusting thing after another.
Just when you think maybe they will have the decency to keep their mouths shut and stay out of the public eye for a while, here comes George, to
make some phony statement about Ashton. If he was such a fan of Jeff why didn't he speak up with the truth about Casey? An email of congratulations would have done the same thing but GA has to get on camera, just like the old days on Hopespring Drive. Does anyone CARE what GA thinks of Jeff Ashton?
It's not enough for them to cause mayhem for 3 years, then they resurface to claim $600K for their efforts. What in particular have they - GA or CA-
done to earn any respect, compassion?
I'm sure that most people have done something, made a decision that hurt someone else in their lives, that they were later ashamed of- but that is a far cry from the betrayal and lies of the Anthonys. I can't imagine trying to sleep at night if I had betrayed my grandchild they way they both did. I couldn't care less if he has lied all his life to Cindy, they deserve each other- I do care about his cowardice and the deliberate injustice to Caylee he is partly responsible for.
Moving on- closure - getting over it- all sound like pop psychological terms to me. The best we can do is adapt to what can't be changed , the thought that it's time to "get over it" is a ridiculous proposition IMO.

Post of the week.

I still, for the life of me, don't know what Lee's waterworks were all about...except that perhaps it was designed to make the whole family look as dysfunctional as Baez claimed. It was so over-the-top absurd, I honestly believed that no one would/could take him seriously, but obviously it further confirmed to the P12 that Casey's actions were somewhat normal under the circumstances. OMG!

Just my opinion but his waterworks looked real to me.

Very real. It could have been a ploy, it could have been nothing, maybe no more than I am sick and frustrated with this whole thing and want no part of it. It could have been a million things.

But to me, it just looked like a very neglected sibling who at the end of the day was left picking up the pieces of his own life for hers. But, I agree, the answer he gave as to why he was so upset seemed like a bald face lie.

For what it is worth, he is the only LIVING Anthony that I have compassion for (and I am not sure how much of it I have for him LOL).

I think there is a secret. A secret that he and FCA share. I think the only person Casey loves or loved in this world was her brother.

There's so much to this story that we don't know. I think the truth will come out one day, I really do.

Now to me anyways, the next big question is what effect (if any) JA's status will have upon any future legal headaches regarding the felon.

Can he push his PT to really nail her with anything additional in the ZG trial? Push for maximum sentences to land her arse back in jail? Comb the law books for anything like an 1856 law that forbids wearing cotton socks while uttering falsehoods against a neighbor after the supperhour, or face 10 years in jail and relinquishing 2 horses? Please, please... hit her with everything possible to the fullest extent of the law.

I hope he doesn't become a HHBP, bending over backwards to be "fair" to the point of being a downright gift to the defense. While I ultimately blame the jury, a big part of me also feels HHBP was verrry concerned with his own little record of not having re-trials under his watch. He did not make good on his warnings against Baez for disciplinary action and he certainly should have allowed some missing evidence into court. Like the MySpace info for starters.

I have the *perfect* solution to where the felon should go after probation.

Where is that Van Der Sloot guy being held, again?

I'm sure he's well lonely for some female companionship. Perhaps we can encourage them to become pen pals? Arrange a couple of conjugal visits? She could bring a deck of cards for a couple of poker games, and we could make sure he's wearing shoes that have laces.

Just my opinion but his waterworks looked real to me.

Very real. It could have been a ploy, it could have been nothing, maybe no more than I am sick and frustrated with this whole thing and want no part of it. It could have been a million things.

But to me, it just looked like a very neglected sibling who at the end of the day was left picking up the pieces of his own life for hers. But, I agree, the answer he gave as to why he was so upset seemed like a bald face lie.

For what it is worth, he is the only LIVING Anthony that I have compassion for (and I am not sure how much of it I have for him LOL).

I think there is a secret. A secret that he and FCA share. I think the only person Casey loves or loved in this world was her brother.

There's so much to this story that we don't know. I think the truth will come out one day, I really do.

And, by the way, where ARE my manners. Good Morning Everyone!!!!

2006_11_cafe_du_monde_beignets.jpg

Can he push his PT to really nail her with anything additional in the ZG trial? Push for maximum sentences to land her arse back in jail? Comb the law books for anything like an 1856 law that forbids wearing cotton socks while uttering falsehoods against a neighbor after the supperhour, or face 10 years in jail and relinquishing 2 horses? Please, please... hit her with everything possible to the fullest extent of the law.

snipped and BBM

Bwaaahahaha! Thank you for that giggle! :floorlaugh:

I have the *perfect* solution to where the felon should go after probation.

Where is that Van Der Sloot guy being held, again?

I'm sure he's well lonely for some female companionship. Perhaps we can encourage them to become pen pals? Arrange a couple of conjugal visits? She could bring a deck of cards for a couple of poker games, and we could make sure he's wearing shoes that have laces.[/QUOTE

I think he is somewhere in South America. This is a good point. They say she wants to leave the country. That is probably good. When she re-offends, she won't have so many entitlements in another country and will end up like Van Der Sloot.

Anyone know if being arrested by the Div Of Acohol Bevg And Tobacco in Fl means one of those sting operations where you sell to a minor working in a store? I have only lived in FL since 2008 & know Michigan law better. This stinks ZG will be portrayed worse then FCA by FCA attorneys.

I knew it was a setup

Gonzalez sold a can of Four Loko to an underage operative after checking identification but failing to determine the age.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/1...lling-alcohol-to-underage-agent#ixzz23uRIm0rH

Whoopdeedoo

It shows us that at least Zenaida has a job, which is more than we can say for CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592