Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good Morning,

So while we are waiting for the trial to start, which will not start on time ...

Maybe we could do a poll as to what color the "color coordinated jury" will wear today ?

Just kidding !

Anyway ... I was reading the article at the link provided about the "color coordination" of the jury :

snippets from : http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8781399

There's apparently a daily color-coordination memo circulating the jury room at Drew Peterson's murder trial.

Tuesday, virtually all wore some shade of green. Before starting a three-day break Friday, they wore black. On Thursday, it was blue and Wednesday it was red.

JMO ... this is NOT good IMO -- and for either side ! I sure would like to know WHY they are doing this ...

This is a MURDER CASE ... REAL LIFE .... NOT "reality TV" !

Sorry to rant ... but this is totally wrong for the jury to be doing this, no matter what their reason is ...

Have a nice day everyone ...

:please: for Justice for Kathleen ...

:moo:

I'm voting for neon! :D

1st witness could be ISP investigator Bryan Falat who was among the 1st on scene of Savio death. He q'd death being accident...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-drew-peterson-jury-0822-20120822,0,1753311.story

I haven't been alarmed about it as many of us here on WS have been, but after reading this article I do feel uncomfortable. I think that it shows a lack of appropriate dignity here.......this is a murder trial, not a game show.
(though the Defense Team are making into into one)

I think that Judge Burmilla should say something to them (if he hasn't already)

Sam Adam jr, one of Blago's team of lawyers said that he thinks it is a good sign for the defense. I like Sam Adam, but I think (or hope) that he is wrong here

In Session The witness repeats she would not expect to see a laceration like the one to Savio’s head in a common bathtub fall. Attorney Goldberg quotes from Dr. Leetsma’s book, reading passages that appear to contradict her opinion. “You told the jury that you would expect to see an edge?’ “I mentioned two things: a linear object, and an edged object.” Goldberg continues to read from Dr. Leetsma’s book. “I don’t disagree with anything that you just read there.”

Sorry to ask, am still behind........

Is this Dr. Leetsma testifying or is he simply discrediting her opinion based on a book from a shelf in her home?

I think the defense is so far out there they are going to lose the jury.

Is this Dr. Leetsma testifying or is he simply discrediting her opinion based on a book from a shelf in her home?

Dr. Leetsma was not testifying. She is apparently a highly reknowned doctor and he was just quoting from her book, pointing out that it differed from Dr.Cases belief concerning the vertical vs horizontal wound pattern on the head.

stand yesterday. It was powerful and the day was a blow to the defense...a big kick in the pants!

is going to take the stand today. I sure hope that the prosecution doesn't blow this one.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/state-...rson-trial/article_08aecdb6-983b-5b7c-b3bf-87

I really feel bad that I have so little confidence in the prosecution for this case only in as much as there have been too many sloppy and downright stupid mistakes. My lack of confidence is the prosecution is readily tempered by my disdain for the -like defense team.

Justice:please: for Kathleen!!!

Mr. Glasgow as Mr. State's Attorney.......Hmm.
Maybe we are reading into it, but it doesn't sound right to me either..
It sounds almost mocking or condescending.

AngelWings444;8287669]I want to thank everyone for keeping us updated today. I was reading when I could, but couldn't post. Today, "seemed" to go well for the prosecution! Praying they continue on the slight "roll".

GREEN!!! For the love of @$#! Seriously, this judge is horrendous! His courtroom is out of control and biased.

When he called Glasgow, "Mr. State's Attorney", that really set me off. He should have referred to him as Mr. Glasgow!!!

JMO and a few :banghead::banghead::banghead:[/QUOTE]

That is the best that we have for a play by play of the courtroom action.
I think that I am going to have to go back to court to observe this color coordinated jury and do an assessment of what I think is going on there. I will see if I can go again this week--not sure.

Is it live streaming anywhere? TIA

is going to take the stand today. I sure hope that the prosecution doesn't blow this one.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/state-...rson-trial/article_08aecdb6-983b-5b7c-b3bf-87

I really feel bad that I have so little confidence in the prosecution for this case only in as much as there have been too many sloppy and downright stupid mistakes. My lack of confidence is the prosecution is readily tempered by my disdain for the -like defense team.

Justice:please: for Kathleen!!!

I think our 'vision' of the prosecution team is partially shaped by the unfair way the judge is criticizing and tormenting them. That plus the histrionics of this DT is making the state look worse than they are, imo.

Lots of state attorneys make a bone headed mistake or two in the middle of a high profile trial. Usually it is dealt with and both sides move on. But the judges rarely have such rude, disrespectful reactions to it from the bench.

"None of us are spring chickens": Joel Brodsky on Judge thinking about Sat. Court to speed #DrewPeterson trial.

Witness update: Jeffrey Pachter will be 1st. He will say #DrewPeterson offered him $25K to hire a hitman to kill Kathern Savio...

:great::great::woohoo::great::star::smile:

Too dang bad if they will lose their weekends........they have been having the luxury of THREE day weekends. It is their darn fault to begin with that this thing has dragged on at a snails pace. I think Saturdays sounds fab!
Didn't the Casey Anthony trial have Saturday sessions too?

"None of us are spring chickens": Joel Brodsky on Judge thinking about Sat. Court to speed #DrewPeterson trial.

If we get through Pachter the prosecution plans to call Savio's personal doctor Vinod Motiani in #DrewPeterson. ISP investigator Falat later...

Witness update: Jeffrey Pachter will be 1st. He will say #DrewPeterson offered him $25K to hire a hitman to kill Kathern Savio...

:great::great::woohoo::great::star::smile:

Well, I think we know how this morning's session is going to start out. Sidebar, sidebar, and more sidebar!

Well, I think we know how this morning's session is going to start out. Sidebar, sidebar, and more sidebar!

We better pray hard and cross our fingers....Please, no more barred testimony...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz