Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the prosecution had made a snide comment to a defense witness, you can bet Judge B would scold them or threaten a mistrial. The defense does it and it's like nothing happened.

There is something clearly wrong with this judge.

And it has happened so often, I am certain the jury has picked up on it.

really wonder what it is all about......at the very least it suggests that they are friendly and chatting with each other.
It might just be out of boredom.......I can't blame them for feeling bored--think of all the times that they have had to get up and leave the courtroom or sit through side bars

#drewpeterson jury is color-coordinated. http://t.co/l5u6AThm

#drewpeterson jury is color-coordinated. http://t.co/l5u6AThm

From the link...

Fifteen years ago, defense attorneys in New York asked for a mistrial after the jury began wearing identical colors to a death penalty case. The lawyers worried the matching attire meant the panel had surrendered individual opinions about the case, but when questioned by the judge, the jurors said they merely coordinated colors to release tension. The panel later convicted Avi Kostner of killing his children but declined to give him the death penalty.

What color, I say yellow! Going through the bruising colors! Any other guesses?

Are we starting an hour late or aren't they supposed to start yet?

According to Joel Brodsky, Pachter concocted the hitman story because he was desperate for money ...

It is time to start but the judge is never in the courtroom on time. I don't think court has ever started on time!

Funny tweet:

#DrewPeterson--- hi carol I will take plus 5 onthe over/under 6 sidebars and 2 mistrials for today...

Do we have any observers going to the trial?

I wonder if this would help.....

The prosecuting attorney always chooses a pic of the victim. What color was KS wearing in the picture the prosecuting team used for KS?
KS family and friends and any observers should start wearing that color to court every day. And make sure to point out to media that they are doing it and doing it in support of KS and in response to the jury.

So when the jury sees that pic, they will remember seeing that color in the trial observers. And maybe that will remind them why they are there.

If they carry pictures,buttons or posters of Kathleen the defense will likely make an objection that it is prejudical to the jury. But wearing KS's color, the defense can't hardly make an objection to it because it could cause an investigation into the jury.

Good points! Especially since the DT has stated how much they love this jury.

lol, let's just hope we don't get many sidebars today.

I know. I am so afraid there are going to be so darn many sidebars and delays and poptart jurors today. This is vital and sensitive testimony.

think that the hit man was going to be on the witness stand today....I thought tomorrow or Friday.
Of course, Brodsky is going to interpret everything to fulfill his own wishes and desires. They "Love" this jury...I am sure that he says that about every jury as they try to schmooze and manipulate the jurors with a lot of false friendliness and approval. The DT are projecting a lot of positive energy to them, but who knows if the jury is really buying into it. I doubt it if they have any kind of sense at all

UOTE=Cubby;8288615]Good points! Especially since the DT has stated how much they love this jury.[/QUOTE]

Jeff Pachter waiting in the hallway outside #DrewPeterson court appears a bit nervous.

Jeff Pachter will take the stand. Pachter was first 'outed' to the press as the would-be hit man by his estranged wife. #drewpeterson

court now in session, Judge Burmila is on the bench.

Parties entering the courtroom #DrewPeterson

"None of us are spring chickens": Joel Brodsky on Judge thinking about Sat. Court to speed #DrewPeterson trial.

really? I suppose Brodsky ought to retire then. He's getting pretty decrepid there..... -rolls eyes-

lazy arse.

*Big sigh*

I'm growing old here waiting to hear something from the courtroom. I hope they do start having Saturday and Monday court. That might make them move along a little faster. I'm sure DP is enjoying his time away from the jail, but come on! Let's get this train back on the tracks!

Jury is in the courtroom, wearing brown #DrewPeterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member