Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Hurricane Isaac begins to pound the area, I am so thankful that God allowed Mickey to be found and taken home before the heavy rains and winds set in. The last thing her family needed was to have to face this storm, knowing that she was out there, somewhere, but not knowing where. They can at least face this storm now, knowing that they have already weathered the toughest storm they will ever face. JMO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSAc5Z2lprk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSAc5Z2lprk[/ame]

i own a patent on a roof that has been tested by htl(hurricane testing laboratory) that withstands in excess of a category 5 hurricane.
Want to help with damage and future building.

per the weather channel, billy nungusser, president of plaquemine parish, had his roof blown off this evening.

SteveP, I've had those same thoughts about Mickey tonight. I pray her family stays safe as Isaac moves west, and I'm so grateful they won't be tormented with thoughts of Mickey lost somewhere in the storm.

Wow!
theadvertiser (twitter)
218,995 without power statewide, Louisiana Public Service Commission reports

https://twitter.com/theadvertiser

We lost power for about three minutes a little while ago. I couldn't believe it came right back on. The streets around us are all in the dark.

Isaac leaves 250,000 customers without power in southeast Louisiana

http://www.nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf/2012/08/isaac_leaves_250000_customers.html

per the weather channel, billy nungusser, president of plaquemine parish, had his roof blown off this evening.

After braving Hurricane Isaac, Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser returns to government complex

Nungesser says his own home has had some roof damage and some water coming through the back wall. "I have a hole in my roof, and the light sockets on back wall is likely you are spraying a hose," he said.

http://www.nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf/2012/08/after_braving_hurricane_isaac.html

He's a controversial figure, but I felt very bad to read about his home.

As Hurricane Isaac begins to pound the area, I am so thankful that God allowed Mickey to be found and taken home before the heavy rains and winds set in. The last thing her family needed was to have to face this storm, knowing that she was out there, somewhere, but not knowing where. They can at least face this storm now, knowing that they have already weathered the toughest storm they will ever face. JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSAc5Z2lprk

Amen.

Thank you!

I'm sorry, I had no idea I couldn't post that. Thank you for letting me know!

I think no worries, YYCgirl -- you had no way to know! :seeya: (That's why it's set up, I guess, to pop out those asterisks and make the link not work when someone tries to post one that is definitely a no-go -- 'cause we can't know everything!)

bessie,

nothing like a hurricane to break out the old kerosene lamp and a book and just listen to the wind and rain. Peaceful in a way.

I used to LOVE to do that -- (well, we don't get the brunt of hurricanes here where I am, just the side-dressing, LOL, but we do get lots of power outages at the slightest provocation). But then we got neighbors ... and then the neighbors got generators, LOUD ones. Ugggh.

Anyhow, something like this is what I meant the other evening when I said to all "Mickey's locals" to be safe in the storm and let your hearts heal a little. Thought later that I probably sounded idiotic to some, telling folks to heal their hearts in the middle of a hurricane! But what I was wishing was that it wouldn't get TOO bad, everybody would get snugged in safe and secure, and then the wind and the rain and the lightning flash --and maybe the kerosene light and book! -- could work some strangely peaceful healing.

Thinking of all y'all!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebt0BR5wHYs"]Eddie Rabbitt - I Love A Rainy Night - YouTube[/ame]

Wishing that everyone simply has a "rainy night"

Prayers sent your way!

I own a patent on a roof that has been tested by htl(hurricane testing laboratory) that withstands in excess of a category 5 hurricane.
Want to help with damage and future building.

Do you have a website that describes your roof?

To All of You in Isaac's Path...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN8oN8I3lrk"]You'll Never Walk Alone - YouTube[/ame]

Good morning everyone! Just checking in to see if everyone is making it through Isaac ok! I hope you all are doing good and that there is no damage done.

Good morning everyone! Just checking in to see if everyone is making it through Isaac ok! I hope you all are doing good and that there is no damage done.

From all WS'ers in the path of this mighty storm, I want to extend my thanks to you so much for your concern for your fellow man, even though you are suffering also. :rose:. Although I'm not suffering the impact at this time (will later), my son, granddaughters and daughter-in-law are directly in the path at this moment. And yes, I'm extremely anxious!! As I'm sure all are for their friends and family.

However, I want to take this time to send my prayers to all of my fellow WS'ers. My continued prayers are with you in the path of, and beyond, the mighty Isaac. :please:

To bessie, chicken fried, foxfire, steveP, and all of the wonderful people, (too many to mention) I've lurked upon here, your concern for mankind is all powerful, and He will keep you in his stead!! My words can not truly express how thankful I am that I've gotten 'to know you'.

To you that pray, keep praying for Mickeys family that they are safe, surrounded with love by their friends and family, and for the citizens who are suffering and will suffer from the effects of the storm. Praise God Mickey rests in His arms and is home.

To you I give my love and prayers!! :heartbeat::grouphug::heartbeat:

:rose::rose:Luke 8:24, Psalm 23 :rose::rose:

Originally Posted by Foxfire
TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 July 2006 - Page 20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 July 2006

Deja vu, much too often, imo..

One of the possible reasons that it took over a decade to insure BS Lavergne's LWOP conviction, imo..
(snipped)

I am familiar with Roxanne's case and it seems there has been a POI all along, the man she was with at the time in a motel. Not sure why this case is being linked here? Just wondering.
BBM

cluciano63, there was a POI in the Lisa Pate's murder since 2005 or before. His name was tier 3 RSO/Prison Inmate Brandon S. Lavergne.

If Lisa Pate, had received an aggressive, complete, and competent investigation including the MS Media/public awareness. How many of BS Lavergne's later victims may have been prevented?

Mickey Shunick courageously
sacrificed her life,
so that other victims may live
...in the early morning hours of
May 19th, 2012,
a hero was born...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmXfdsffOkQ&feature=player_embedded"]In Memory of Mickey Shunick - YouTube[/ame]

Just dropping in to express care and concern for our friends in the southeast. Stay safe!

Off to obsess over other lost babies..... will it ever end?

Watching the news and worrying and praying for the safety of all of you and your loved ones. For anyone not watching the news, there's severe flooding in Plaquemines Parish ( worse than Katrina) so everyone please say a prayer for our WS friends, and everyone else who may be in harm's way.

Watching the news and worrying and praying for the safety of all of you and your loved ones. For anyone not watching the news, there's severe flooding in Plaquemines Parish ( worse than Katrina) so everyone please say a prayer for our WS friends, and everyone else who may be in harm's way.

Ditto on the prayers, and the worry for everyone! I will be anxiously waiting their return... Looking forward to hearing from them, and that everyone's okay... Hopefully they will start trickling in soon!!!

Best wishes go out to all of you in the effected areas in the path of this storm -- Bessie, ashola_nola, CajunStrong, and the rest of you! Please check in and let us know all is well.

Sunny, breezy and hot here in Houston. My yard could use a little rain, TBH...

Best wishes go out to all of you in the effected areas in the path of this storm -- Bessie, ashola_nola, CajunStrong, and the rest of you! Please check in and let us know all is well.

Sunny, breezy and hot here in Houston. My yard could use a little rain, TBH...

Many in New Orleans are without power so he may be awhile before we here from them.

Isaac has been downgraded to a tropical storm. While it still has 70 miles an hour winds and is still bringing with it lots of rain. Its a bit windy and some rain in Acadiana however we have power and Isaac hasn't reached us yet.

I probably look like a newbie here but I've been here since Mighty Mic went missing.
Mescheresamis

Many in New Orleans are without power so he may be awhile before we here from them.

Isaac has been downgraded to a tropical storm. While it still has 70 miles an hour winds and is still bringing with it lots of rain. Its a bit windy and some rain in Acadiana however we have power and Isaac hasn't reached us yet.

I probably look like a newbie here but I've been here since Mighty Mic went missing.
Mescheresamis

:Welcome1:

bbm: Oh, no, you're not getting off that easily -- you still get a BIG OLD WELCOME!!

And thank you for the on-the-ground weather update. Praying for the safety of all in the path of Isaac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv