Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 8 - Closing Arguments - Tuesday, Oct 16

She looks like she wants to jump up from there and just whoop his youknowwhat! :floorlaugh:

I do think these two trials, EJ's and TPS's have been very hard on her, at points she looks like she wants to cry.

I don't blame her. She has to listen to this BS and transcribe it to boot. I feel for her. This crap is exactly why I didn't want to subject myself to having to endure his closing.

OMGoodness...the captions I could put on this.
Courtreporter3_zps2e464365.jpg

ok, its Logan's fault she said and did everything because he didn't call. how does that explain why she took off in the first place? I hope the jury isn't listening to his drivel

ok, its Logan's fault she said and did everything because he didn't call. how does that explain why she took off in the first place? I hope the jury isn't listening to his drivel

His entire closing is a mumble of confusing stuff no one can keep track of, unless you are high on something and he looks like Kermit to you.

I don't blame her. She has to listen to this BS and transcribe it to boot. I feel for her. This crap is exactly why I didn't want to subject myself to having to endure his closing.

Wow she is really disgusted...She just rolled her eyes at him just now.....LOL

OMG....!! Now he is quoting Tom Petty songs.....desperate...IMO

So I am guessing he is saying since Gabriels mom took him and he wasn't tied up it wasn't kidnapping?
Sorry but a parent CAN kidnap their own child and just because the child is not tied up or physically restrained does not mean they were not restrained. A baby cant get up and walk out, they cant pick up a phone and call for help, shoot they might not even know they are kidnapped. Doesn't mean its not kidnapping.

I had to take my daughter to work, came back and flipped to the link to hear what the defense has to say. I've listened now for five minutes and I can't understand anything he has to say.

Buddy, I don't care about your blood pressure. I find that really distasteful that he's made that comment over and over again. What should make his blood pressure go up is that this child is still missing, and his client is the only link to him. Sheesh.

Ah, he's reading EJ's litany of lies without thinking of her other actios such as leaving him all day in his crib, crying and with a dirty diaper.

Oh, how I wish the CPS case had gone through.

Ah, he's reading EJ's litany of lies without thinking of her other actios such as leaving him all day in his crib, crying and with a dirty diaper.

Oh, how I wish the CPS case had gone through.

Indeed...so many people and agencies failed Gabriel miserably.

stop the madness!! How much more of this must I be subjected to

I can't believe how he is twisting the kidnapping charge. I wish the judge could silence him. I'm sure the state will clean his mess up if he quits pontificating

I can't believe how he is twisting the kidnapping charge. I wish the judge could silence him. I'm sure the state will clean his mess up if he quits pontificating

Yup, that manure he's been spreading will only cause the States garden of evidence to flourish. :great:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes
Back