CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touch DNA, imo..

Evidence
One of the most important factors in determining the cause of a crime is the evidence left behind at the scene. Perhaps a quote from well-known criminologist Edmond Locard best describes the forensic approach to gathering evidence. His motto of "Every contact leaves a trace" suggests that all criminals leave behind some clue and take with them some evidence that links them to the crime.

Read more: How Is Forensic Science Used to Solve Crimes? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how-does_5128441_forensic-science-used-solve-crimes.html#ixzz2A3wJUGBa

Could she have scratched him?

I don't think the Aurora attempt and the Westminster stuff are related. Various descriptions of the Ketner Lake guy (caveat: assuming it's the same one) are trim, athletic, maybe even preppy type guy. Wearing neat sunglasses, baseball cap, jeans, or a Bolder Boulder tshirt. Dickies guy would look really out of place walking or jogging around the trail. He would have been described much differently.

eh, well, I take that back. I hadn't actually watched the video yet, just accepting the Dickies and long socks. I couldn't really tell what he was wearing, never saw the long socks, and the shorts didn't look as big as the Dickies I'm picturing. Too hard to tell.

Here is the author:

"
Radell Smith, Criminal Profiles Examiner

Radell Smith possesses a formal education in behavioral forensics as well as successful experience in the field of profiling unsolved homicides.
"
All BS! Imo. Self Proclaimed should precede anything she professes. And, "successful experience in the field of profiling unsolved homicides" is like a fortune teller singing his/her own praises at reading the crystal ball or reading the tea leaves.

I don't think it's related either.

I mean, I still don't think it's related, but maybe not because of the reasoning I gave. Still it was crappy and I'm glad she knocked him on his *advertiser censored*!!!

Getting real sick of this....

An 8-year-old girl on her way to school in Aurora Monday morning was told by a stranger to get in his sport-utility vehicle, police said.

The child was at a bus stop near East Louisiana Avenue and South Idalia Street at about 8:30 a.m, when a man pulled over in the green, two-door "Jeep-like" vehicle, the child told police.

Read more: Aurora police seek green SUV in attempted abduction at school bus stop - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...reen-suv-attempted-abduction-at#ixzz2A4OSTHuI
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

All BS! Imo. Self Proclaimed should precede anything she professes. And, "successful experience in the field of profiling unsolved homicides" is like a fortune teller singing his/her own praises at reading the crystal ball or reading the tea leaves.

:what::floorlaugh: I only posted what was listed on the article LOL

I'm trying to find a pic of the car in question to post it here, but can't seem to find one, only the video. Do you know how to do a screen capture or whatever it's called, from the video?

Here's the car. I agree it might be a Pontiac Grand AM coupe, circa 1996. Key is how the slope of the passenger side window looks in the back.

Aurora_attempted_abduction_has_similarit_42060003_315494_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

But..as others have said, don't think this is related to Jessica.

Last night I posted about that attempted abduction. At that time there were no official reports, but my facebook was blowing up with locals that were supposed friends with that girl. They kept repeating what kind of car it was, but if the girl KNEW what kind of car it was and it was being repeated via Facebook as a very specific car, why in the world would LE not disclose that to media?

:DOnly on Websleuths could we have a 3 page argument about King Scoopers and Kroger.

If I ever need the answer to questions related to these entities, I will now have the "scoop," as it were.

This article implies that police think the cross was left behind as a taunt and that the markings on it might indicate how many days he kept her or the number of victims. The writer of the article thinks it could have something to do w the occult

www.examiner.com/article/jessica-ridgeway-killer-communicates-with-police

I'm starting to believe the cross was left on purpose also.It might very well have to do with an occult.I did think that too as one of the possibilities.

Last night I posted about that attempted abduction. At that time there were no official reports, but my facebook was blowing up with locals that were supposed friends with that girl. They kept repeating what kind of car it was, but if the girl KNEW what kind of car it was and it was being repeated via Facebook as a very specific car, why in the world would LE not disclose that to media?

Because I think LE is playing as many games with this perp as he is trying to play with them.

And I think the winner will be:
(drum roll.....)

the FBI!

ETA: I don't know....I don't have any answers. I'm just hoping the FBI is close.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...connected-to-unsolved-attack-near-ketner-lake

Jessica Ridgeway killing directly connected to unsolved attack on female jogger at Ketner Lake

Thanks for the post/link, snipped from article

The suspect in the May 2012 attack was described as a light-skinned man who ranged in age from 18 to his 30s. He had brown hair, a medium build and was about 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall. The man was wearing a dark blue baseball cap, small-rim sunglasses, a black T-shirt and blue jeans.

A similar incident occurred in July 2010, when a man chased a female jogger near the lake. Police said that man's description was similar to the assailant in the jogger attack.

Here's the car. I agree it might be a Pontiac Grand AM coupe, circa 1996. Key is how the slope of the passenger side window looks in the back.

And here's a 1996 Grand Am Coupe:

1996_pontiac_grand-am_coupe_gt_rq_oem_1_500.jpg

We can use Examiner articles. Gather ones I think are verboten now.

Having said that one should go in fear of Examiner articles.

Woof, I could read your posts without your name and know they were written by you. You are the only sleuther who uses the term "verboten." I love it! It sounds like an old cheese....or maybe a delicious dessert....
"Yes, I will have the chocolate verboten...a la mode.":cupcake:

Thank you! I guess I'll let it drop until we know from LE if it's related.

Woof, I could read your posts without your name and know they were written by you. You are the only sleuther who uses the term "verboten." I love it! It sounds like an old cheese....or maybe a delicious dessert....
"Yes, I will have the chocolate verboten...a la mode.":cupcake:
A vestige of my unsuccessful bid to learn German as a callow teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJ1690