CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The veil has been ripped, and we are seeing the reality that is always there, but often hidden. Life is just not safe - anywhere! Cave men, women, and children were threatened by mastodons. We are threatened by sick souls who hate anything and everything - especially if it smells of good and innocence. Serial killers, sex offenders, twisted co-workers/spouses, politicians, corrupt organizations, and E. coli 0157 in our hamburgers are threats on a daily basis. On the positive side of things, I can still buy my food at Publix (or King Soopers) instead of hunting it down. For everyone who is local in the area, be safe and be vigilant. That is something we all have to do everywhere - every day. This case is going to be solved. I guarantee it. LE has DNA, they have garbage bags, they have "places" that were comfortable enough for the perp to leave the book bag and the remains. They have people who will help them figure it out. Hopefully, they read here and get ideas when they hit road blocks. In summary, life is dangerous, and it always has been. You can't let the mastodons, or the evil-doers win... we HAVE to get out and LIVE!!! From being a Websleuths member for a long time, I can honestly say that I live 'bigger' and 'fuller', and I don't let the little things bother me anymore. I am also VERY aware of approaching mastodons and politicians. :crazy:

The following is OT, but to

and to add to your list of threats, I just saw on the local news that some poor girl was set on fire by 3 men in white hoods in a park in North Louisiana. They left behind notes claiming to be the KKK. Also in Louisiana on the news tonight, a man rapes a 3 year old girl. Witnesses say, they watched the man force himself upon the child!! :what:

I am beginning to get depressed. These realities are too much. I joined WS when Mickey Shunick went missing, and I'm sick over her, Lisa Pate, Jaren Lockhart, Whitney Heichel, Jessica Ridgeway, the child *advertiser censored* rings, and the local news in general. Ugghhhh what is with all of these EVIL people killing, raping, and torturing

Westminster police held a meeting with television news directors Monday afternoon to ask them to use more discretion about the details being reported about the case.

On Sunday night, Fox 31 reported elements of the case, attributed to unnamed sources, that Materasso told The Denver Post contained "bad information."

"We are confident in the accuracy of our story and stand by it 100 percent," Fox 31's Vice President of News Ed Kosowski said.

Read more: Police: Definitive link between between May abduction try and murder of Jessica Ridgeway - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...tween-between-may-abduction-try#ixzz2A5XGwhKQ
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
well fox news, imhoo that is not the way to win friends and influence people:moo:

One part of the report said a grocery store receipt for garbage bags was found in Pattridge Park Open Space in Arvada, near where Jessica's body was found Oct. 10. Materasso said no receipts were found in that area or at Ketner Lake Open Space, near Jessica's Westminster home. He said employees at a King Soopers store have been interviewed, but "what led us to talk to them was related to a different tip."

Read more: Police: Definitive link between between May abduction try and murder of Jessica Ridgeway - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...tween-between-may-abduction-try#ixzz2A5WXbo12
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

so they were reviewing tapes and talking to employees from KS but due to another tip....
It could still be related to the grocery receipts, that were not found in any open space, but COULD have been found in her backpack. Or LE could be telling an untruth to throw the perp off. We'll have to wait to find out.

It still looks to me like the back door of that white car opened momentarily on that video. It's easy to miss because you're watching the perp and the victim but something happens in the area of the car back door. What caught my eye is I thought the inside car lights came on but it appears to be a door opening.

Well if that back door is opening momentarily there are 3 people related to the car,the driver, the perp and whoever opened that door.

If no one opened the back door and it's a trick of lights there are at least 2 perps here and I don't want to think about what would have happened once they got her in the car.

There are other places I could go in theories but my mind does not want to go there at all.

I could swear I saw the same thing. Either that or some other lights flashed by onto that window at that time. 3 PERPS? Wow scary! But would make sense if one was in back to help subdue the victim, possibly tie their hands etc...cause the front passenger probably couldnt have done it..and we know the driver couldnt.

I think it might be a reflection from a neon sign???? Or, am I missing something?

I wonder if once the guy got out of the car, the driver reached over and opened the door so it would be easier for the other guy to get her into the back seat.

ETA: Wait, isn't it a 2-door car?
I did not see any of the above discussed details regarding a back door possibly breifly opening and/or interior light flashing on..so I wanted to make certain whether this did indeed happen(especially since several thought thats what they possibly saw)..or if it was something else and if it was something else what it was that was possibly causing several to see what they thought was a back door, if even just briefly, opening during the attempted abduction..

And after viewing the video on full screen rather than just in its small box within the news article I was able to see exactly what was indeed catching several people's eye..

Meri's above quoted post is correct imo in that it is actually a 2 door rather than a 4 door vehicle so, imo there actually isn't a "back door" on this particular vehicle..so, I wanted to see if possibly it was the passenger door that may have briefly opened..

Imo again after viewing the video on full screen I was able to clearly see what Jax49 states in their above quoted post in that it is actually a flash of a neon lighted sign seen in the reflection of the vehicle that causes this eye catching moment.. I continued to watch the full length of the 3+ minute video in the full screen mode and actually toward the end of the video they do once again show this exact same very, brief sequence of video that shows it a bit slower and therefor a bit more obvious that the door never opens, nor interior light ever comes on, but rather a brief, bluish, neon light is reflected onto the back left passenger side of the vehicle..

My intent is not to try to be a "know it all" as I know sometimes posts can come off that way whether intentional or not..my intent was merely to see if I could see the door open and/or interior light even briefly flash on...and that if i could not could I possibly see what was the cause that was making it appear that way to several people..:)

If viewed in full screen and especially the replaying of that particular sequence toward the end of the video I think most should be able to see what it is that is catching our eye..a brief bluish neon light reflecting on the back part of the passenger side of the vehicle..

HTH:)

I just remembered something else the Forensic Psychologist said on JVM.
I found this VERY interesting...
they were discussing the jogger incident. JVM asked him what the use of chloroform indicates, if anything.
The FP replied that it shows the perp is choosing to use a drug or force, rather than intelligence or social skills to get control of the victim. Interesting... is it just "easier" or does the perp doubt his intelligence or social skill level?
I'm not sure I worded this correctly but hopefully you get the gist of what he was saying.

Well If the attacker or attackers end up being of Spanish decent, I would assume that drug or force might be the only option, if they were non english speaking, or with bad english. Maybe the type of people you would choose to avoid in any scenerio, let alone jogging in the park or walking to school?

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned Laura Smither, kidnapped while jogging during the day in a suburban area (Friendswood, Texas), was found beheaded near a drainage ditch in Pasadena, Texas. Her father founded the Laura Recovery Center. He believes that the person responsible was a construction worker in the area, but that person was never officially a suspect. That was in 1997.
The POI in that case, William Reece, was arrested several weeks later for abducting a 20 year old woman who, fortunately, was able to escape from his moving vehicle and testified against him.

UGH.

I transcribed the JMV portion about JR and page had to be refreshed and I lost it.
ARGH!
But a few things that stood out.
Forensic scientist stated that with touch dna anything left behind by perp gives PD good DNA to use.
Shows power of new DNA testing.
He stated DNA matches from body and backpack were made (although I am not saying he would have that knowledge from being involved in case)
Forensic psychologist said he is getting bolder and braver. NO ONE should be walking alone right now. (Scary!)He said IF perp taunts or leaves tokens behind on purpose they are likely a serial killer. JVM said police have confirmed the cross did NOT belong to JR or her family and that it was found at a crime scene.

I am so sorry you lost all the hard work you had done on transcribing. It's irritating to even listen to her sometimes.

I really wanna kick this perp(s). Just once. Look em in the eye and kick.
Bsl, too.

As momma would say, I wanna kick him in the "nether-regions." Is this a southern term...or do others use it too?

what is this video that y'all are watching and analyzing? I'm lost and behind, as usual

I am so sorry you lost all the hard work you had done on transcribing. It's irritating to even listen to her sometimes.

Thanks, that was irritating :furious: but I'm over it now :great:
Just to be clear, I was transcribing Jane Velez Mitchell, whom I don't mind.
I won't even watch N Grace. She infuriates me :furious::furious:

In Westy's FB page they say the reason they were looking into King Soopers receipts was because of tips. They say they were not found at patridge park. They were following up on other tips.... Ummm does this mean that is the 60% not true and the hair was the 40% ? I'm pretty sure I don't really need to ask that question.

As momma would say, I wanna kick him in the "nether-regions." Is this a southern term...or do others use it too?

I've heard that here in the midwest. I've also heard "south of the beltline" and "family jewels" to describe that area. :floorlaugh:

Linked but didn't get a lot of discussion; some mentioned a green vehicle in another case.

(yeah someone really needs to do a new comprehensive list.)
A lot of these are linked in the Timeline and Media thread, but not in a straight list.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187312"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187312[/ame]

I did not see any of the above discussed details regarding a back door possibly breifly opening and/or interior light flashing on..so I wanted to make certain whether this did indeed happen(especially since several thought thats what they possibly saw)..or if it was something else and if it was something else what it was that was possibly causing several to see what they thought was a back door, if even just briefly, opening during the attempted abduction..

And after viewing the video on full screen rather than just in its small box within the news article I was able to see exactly what was indeed catching several people's eye..

Meri's above quoted post is correct imo in that it is actually a 2 door rather than a 4 door vehicle so, imo there actually isn't a "back door" on this particular vehicle..so, I wanted to see if possibly it was the passenger door that may have briefly opened..

Imo again after viewing the video on full screen I was able to clearly see what Jax49 states in their above quoted post in that it is actually a flash of a neon lighted sign seen in the reflection of the vehicle that causes this eye catching moment.. I continued to watch the full length of the 3+ minute video in the full screen mode and actually toward the end of the video they do once again show this exact same very, brief sequence of video that shows it a bit slower and therefor a bit more obvious that the door never opens, nor interior light ever comes on, but rather a brief, bluish, neon light is reflected onto the back left passenger side of the vehicle..

My intent is not to try to be a "know it all" as I know sometimes posts can come off that way whether intentional or not..my intent was merely to see if I could see the door open and/or interior light even briefly flash on...and that if i could not could I possibly see what was the cause that was making it appear that way to several people..:)

If viewed in full screen and especially the replaying of that particular sequence toward the end of the video I think most should be able to see what it is that is catching our eye..a brief bluish neon light reflecting on the back part of the passenger side of the vehicle..

HTH:)

I posted a second time about the door opening saying I thought it did. Now I'm back to it didn't after your well thought out post. The bluish neon light has a darker area where the edge of the back door of the car would be, if it had one.

I've linked the video again for those who wonder what we're talking about.

The most important question is could this be related to Jessica and the other abduction attempts? The chemical infused cloth being the one factor we know of tying this attempt to the joggers.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...kidnapping-outside-bar-investigated-in-aurora

FWIW -- Once I moved my search out of Colorado, I started to find literally dozens of cases of children being killed and dismembered by family members and caregivers.

what is this video that y'all are watching and analyzing? I'm lost and behind, as usual

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8488328"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16[/ame]

Link at bottom

I watched the video of the attempted abduction of the woman at the bar. The tail lights look similar to those on an 2001 Toyota Corolla. I did a Google search but I don't know how to post a picture.

Heh. Considering his track record with women and small children, he knows that a man is going to put him in the hospital.

Poor Colorado. It must feel like the world has gone mad over there.

it sure does. I move here and all of a sudden it's abduction/serial killer capital of the world, it seems.

FWIW -- Once I moved my search out of Colorado, I started to find literally dozens of cases of children being killed and dismembered by family members and caregivers.

that's really horrible and sad. sorry you discovered that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member