CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so from what people said there was no activity on Dylans phone from 8pm Sunday night, but from what is posted here
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2849330.shtml?cat=500

Investigators said, like most teenagers Dylan is a frequent Facebook, text message and phone user but hasn't shown any activity since the day he was reported missing.

Investigators said there wasn't any activity since the day he was reported missing which was on Monday....meaning there are phone calls after the call to mom.

That is what it says ... which is Monday, Nov. 19th. So there ya go with this MSM article. :banghead: I'm going to go drink more coffee/African booze mixed in and just :chillout:

I posted that the investigators state there has been no phone use since the day that Dylan was reported missing(that is not 8pm on Sunday, that was Monday)

Ahhh, but the spiffy police spokesperson, (for whom our own Ransom has very high regard), said that there had been no activity on the cell phone since 8pm Sunday evening. Yes, he did say it on air on the NG show, but LotusPawPrint heard it and transcribed for us and the official transcript should be out within the hour, so I am told.

Moo since there is no link yet.

I hope I don't get in trouble with the NURSE for saying this. But it really bothers me to find out the errand he was running was to his divorce attorney. Especially on the first morning of his visit with Dylan. The divorce has been settled since 2007 if I remember correctly, what could not wait a week until his son was back at home. I cannot put my finger on it, not pointing any fingers, but something smells OFF to me....IMHO

hahaha bbm: no worries... you can discuss anything in the msm

:nurse:

sometimes women keep their married names of prior husband because financial papers, social security, career business cards and clientele.. Can all be very involved in making changes..

JMO

On fb she goes by another name which I'm guessing is a maiden name. The most common reason I hear women keep their married (divorced) names is because it's their children's last names. It's alot easier on many levels to go by the shared same last name.

That is what it says ... which is Monday, Nov. 19th. So there ya go with this MSM article. :banghead: I'm going to go drink more coffee/African booze mixed in and just :chillout:

And? There was no use of phone on Monday and since then. How is that inconsistent in any way? Last use of phone was on Sunday at 8 pm. No use on Monday and since then.

Question where in MSM does it say 8pm Sunday about Dylan's phone not working? Anyone have this?

Ahhh, but the spiffy police spokesperson, (for whom our own Ransom has very high regard), said that there had been no activity on the cell phone since 8pm Sunday evening. Yes, he did say it on air on the NG show, but LotusPawPrint heard it and transcribed for us and the official transcript should be out within the hour, so I am told.

I DVR'ed the program and could upload clips by way of my cell to my laptop to WS if anyone wants to see/hear versus reading the transcript.. Do they upload the whole show to the internet?

The last time Dylan visited Vallecito from Colorado Springs, where she moved this summer, was on Labor Day weekend, Redwine said.
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/‘He-would-have-called’--

Elaine Hatfield
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1088

also- said no cell service "sometime Sunday evening"- but mentioned Facebook and phones- which he could have used until "the day he went missing", which was Monday- see links upthread

Did he meet someone new over Labor Day???

:whistle:

Whistle to Dan and he'll find you. :whistle:
(inside joke there). Sorry.

What time did he arrive at dads house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so from what people said there was no activity on Dylans phone from 8pm Sunday night, but from what is posted here
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S....shtml?cat=500

Investigators said, like most teenagers Dylan is a frequent Facebook, text message and phone user but hasn't shown any activity since the day he was reported missing.

Investigators said there wasn't any activity since the day he was reported missing which was on Monday....meaning there are phone calls after the call to mom.

Does this not mean Monday? Or would they have said since the day before he was reported missing to mean Sunday? Also they could of said 8pm Sunday, but said since they day(meaning Monday)that he was reported missing.

Question where in MSM does it say 8pm Sunday about Dylan's phone not working? Anyone have this?

I haven't gone back to dig up where it was first mentioned, but the latest mention was on NG tonight. Here is my post I copied from earlier on this page:

Regarding Dylan's clothing: I'm trying to think about how it would play out if this were my home. If I left early in the morning, and my son was still in bed, I probably would have no idea what he actually had on. When I reported him missing, the person taking the information probably has a formal list of things they ask about missing persons. If they asked what type of shoes he was wearing, I would go to where he keeps his shoes and notice that his lime green/grey Nikes are gone, as well. I would then probably inform the person that my son is probably wearing this type of shoe. They may even ask if he wears glasses, hats, a coat, or any other identifying article of clothing, of which I would probably look and see if the red and black Under Armour hat my son usually wears is here, and if it is not, I would probably tell them that he was wearing that. It wouldn't be that I actually saw my son actually wearing any of these items before I left, but by assumption, I'm trying to help in any way I can. This would be even easier if Dylan doesn't normally reside at his father's home, because his belongings would obviously be there or not... not be misplaced under a bed or something, you know?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Specifically, investigators would like to talk to anyone who was taking photos or shooting videos that show vehicles along the typical routes between Vallecito and Durango from 6 p.m. Nov. 18 to noon Nov. 19. That would include county road 501 and 240.

<modsnip>

:whistle:

Whistle to Dan and he'll find you. :whistle:
(inside joke there). Sorry.

Ummm, are you calling Dan a hound dog? What, does he cry all of the time?:waitasec:

"You ain't never caught a rabbit and you ain't no friend o' mine!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member