CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don't get in trouble with the NURSE for saying this. But it really bothers me to find out the errand he was running was to his divorce attorney. Especially on the first morning of his visit with Dylan. The divorce has been settled since 2007 if I remember correctly, what could not wait a week until his son was back at home. I cannot put my finger on it, not pointing any fingers, but something smells OFF to me....IMHO

And why was he pushing from the beginning for a lake to be searched that is four miles away from his house?

OK so from what people said there was no activity on Dylans phone from 8pm Sunday night, but from what is posted here
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S....shtml?cat=500

Investigators said, like most teenagers Dylan is a frequent Facebook, text message and phone user but hasn't shown any activity since the day he was reported missing.

Investigators said there wasn't any activity since the day he was reported missing which was on Monday....meaning there are phone calls after the call to mom.

Does this not mean Monday? Or would they have said since the day before he was reported missing to mean Sunday? Also they could of said 8pm Sunday, but said since they day(meaning Monday)that he was reported missing.

Just using the above post as a jumping point, not replying directly.

Re phones, mom's records or last calls are not the same as last activity. Like I said upthread, most services will not give information about data usage, location of phone, and similar tech details right away. Most companies don't even house this information in the same accessible way they house recent call lists.

So he could have a last known call time of 8, but been on phone internet or such until 10. Or the apparent contradiction could be just that. We don't know until LE tells us explicitly.

Ok if the father went to see the attorney, do you not think that the police should be talking to that attorney? I mean have you never heard of what those guys are used for? Do you think he needed legal advice on something? hmmmm

Thank you, but one statement from mother and one from investagator, which one do we use, I believe I would go with investagator.

And investigator says what, exactly? How does that contradict the mother in any way? No activity on Monday does not contradict that last cell phone activity was at 8 pm on Sunday.

Has the 911 call been released? Do we know who reported DR missing - mom or dad?

Ok if the father went to see the attorney, do you not think that the police should be talking to that attorney? I mean have you never heard of what those guys are used for? Do you think he needed legal advice on something? hmmmm

Attorney client privilege will protect conversation between father and his lawyer.

The last time Dylan visited Vallecito from Colorado Springs, where she moved this summer, was on Labor Day weekend, Redwine said.
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/‘He-would-have-called’--

Elaine Hatfield
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1088

also- said no cell service "sometime Sunday evening"- but mentioned Facebook and phones- which he could have used until "the day he went missing", which was Monday- see links upthread

Did he meet someone new over Labor Day???

So....mom is saying a friend heard from Dylan on Sunday night? And, if he had gone to school in the same town all his life....from kindergarten on....how happy was he to leave and move to a new school? Raised 3 sons....any one of them would have been beyond upset to leave friends at 13 yrs. old. That is hard for a kid.

Just using the above post as a jumping point, not replying directly.

Re phones, mom's records or last calls are not the same as last activity. Like I said unthread, most services will not give information about data usage, location of phone, and similar tech details right away. Most companies don't even house this information in the same accessible way they house decent call lists.

So he could have a last known call time of 8, but been on phone internet or suh until 10. We don't know until LE tells us explicitly.

So you don't think the LE was telling us explicitly when they are quoted as saying the day Dylan was reported missing? I am going to agree with you on these things, but just had question about that part.

The last time Dylan visited Vallecito from Colorado Springs, where she moved this summer, was on Labor Day weekend, Redwine said.
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121123/NEWS01/121129810/‘He-would-have-called’--

Elaine Hatfield
http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1088

also- said no cell service "sometime Sunday evening"- but mentioned Facebook and phones- which he could have used until "the day he went missing", which was Monday- see links upthread

Did he meet someone new over Labor Day???

Interesting. CC (where Elaine works) didn't have Labor day as a holiday. It was actually the first day of school. How/when did Dylan get to Durango/Vallecito for that visit?
https://www.csstorage.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16&Itemid=15 (Colorado College Classes begin - Monday, September 3rd (Labor day))

And investigator says what, exactly? How does that contradict the mother in any way? No activity on Monday does not contradict that last cell phone activity was at 8 pm on Sunday.

It could. There could be activity at 11pm Sunday and no activity on Monday.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, but one statement from mother and one from investagator, which one do we use, I believe I would go with investagator.

Oops. I guess I'm confused again....didn't the police spokesman say exactly the same thing this evening as Dylan's mother did -- that Dylan's cell phone showed no activity after 8 p.m.?

It could. There could be activity at 11pm Sunday and no activity on Monday.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Unless LE specifically says there was activity after 8 pm, them saying there was no activity since Monday doesn't contradict what mother already said.

Attorney client privilege will protect conversation between father and his lawyer.

I agree, but I was just saying it to get some people to consider other options. He needed legal advice, on the first day his son was back....something to consider.

I took my 13 & 15 yr old sons out to eat- gave them the rundown- they tend to believe the friend's theory that he hitched...don't know how much it matters- but throwing it out there. Said that it was no biggie Dad had errands, meetings- Dad knew Dylan wanted to see/be with friends- worked out for both of them.
And- all of my kids are guilty of the "wake me up" then sleeping in, "don't wanna goooo now- I'mmmmmm tirrrrrrrrrrrrred" whine-

Just a reminder...

Their are no suspects or POI's in Dylan's case. Dylan's family are victims and we are a victim friendly site. Until or unless someone is named a suspect we will not be sleuthing or talking about the parents as if they are suspects.

You can of course discuss what is already known in the media and law enforcement.

:tyou:

Ima

The investigator and the Mom agree. Dan Bender is working the case and was on NG tonight. Nancy did not just quote him, she asked him about it and he stated on air that the phone has had no activity since 8pm Sunday.

IMO, this is even more reliable than a quote from anyone in a written article since the reporter could possibly make a mistake. Dan Bender spoke on air, his own words in his own voice.

I don't ever go to the NG webpage, but if you want to check I'm sure there will be a transcript soon.

Nurse, Salem, somebody... Can info from Kevin Torres Facebook or Twitter go on timeline with link?

What about scanner thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members