CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was that or let me keep giggling about "trying to conceive Rider".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that I do not personally know if ttcRider is trying to conceive.
(Said in the tone of, "I did not have sex with that woman.")

yes, I am a trouble maker at times. :blushing:

CASE MAP!!!! Everyone please thank Yoda for the quick fill in for Otto!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8592409&postcount=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

I'll take my chocolate now.... :)

Thanks Yoda... You rock!

Yoda put us a case map together!! It is linked in media thread but I hope it is ok to pull it over.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8592409"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Thank you Yoda!

Oops, I'm too late, lol.

I am so glad that you posted this! I've been biting my tongue and shaking my head in disbelief. Not only is Dylan's mom being painted as a troublemaker or spiteful person, it seems that people are determined to make it be true that Dylan just walked away!

MOO, peace to all, not pointing fingers, just baffled!

My own personal mindset at this time is until we can sleuth on 'suspects' I am playing devil's advocate and trying to think of all scenarios that do not lead to one of the main players / parents being a suspect or poi. So to do that you have to ask the question if parents did not do it.............. what questions do you need to ask?

But personally I am looking forward to a suspect being named.

I don't remember them bring in a trailer or setting up tents at Jessica's house (they did the tents at Sigg's house) and not sure how many LE there but I don't recall any news reports about 15 or so...I think LE would have jumped on that number....

Do you remember if they towed off the family vehicles for examination?

So, what you are saying is that we will have to consider it rumor?

Hello, Princess! Good to see you!

Whatcha thinking here?....Can you even say?....

:seeya:

So are you willing to put out your theory or suspicions for us to chew on?
Hi Rouge! I miss you!

Maybe I can because I have not sleuthed anyone, I've only read a lot of news reports and so I am not breaking a rule by just typing a scenario that I can't get out of my mind can I?

Basically, I just have a real problem with believing that he made it to the dad's house. If he did make it there, I think something was very wrong starting at 8 pm since that is when his phone is turned off and he is no longer available to his family and friends. He hasn't used his phone or made contact with anyone since then.

This MSM article published "Investigators are also retracing Dylan’s route from Colorado Springs to Durango and places he may have visited after his arrival." (http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-dylan-redwine-whos-been-missing-since-monday ) I think investigators are getting warm...

Now that I think about it on the Ridgeway investigation, I remember a vehicle being searched, an SUV of some sort, but I think it was a neighbor's vehicle and I'm fairly certain an agent went through it where it was parked. If there were other vehicles searched, I don't remember. I don't remember any vehicles being towed away from the Ridgeway home or neighborhood at all.

The only vehicle towed on Ridgeway, was Austin Sigg's jeep.

Do you remember if they towed off the family vehicles for examination?

they didn't take any vehicle from Jessica's that I recall
but they did take Sigg's

i think katydid also said no vehicle taken from Jessica's also....

nope. :blushing:

Moms hoping he's still alive, fear and denial is kicking in now. Moms first reaction, what her gut and her instincts were screaming at her are now too painful to consider. IMO her first reaction is probably correct.

on Dylan"s facebook page a teenage girl (D.C.)posted that she saw a light up in the mountains in Vallecito 3 hours ago..hmmmm

If Dylan fell asleep after arriving at Dad's house, he probably did so while being disappointed that he didn't get to go to the friend's house that very night as previously planned. First thing the next morning, he would be anxious to get up and go....but of course, teen boys can be tough to wake up.

So let me ask you this (those of you with tween, teen or young adult kids)......what is the first thing your kid does when he/she wakes up? TEXTS FRIENDS
There is no way Dylan would set out that morning without talking or texting with his friends. This is a big red flag for me....

If someone were to go over a bridge rail along those routes, would that be life-threatening? Or is the water very shallow? How fast is the river current? Any river fatalities in recent history?

Hi Rouge! I miss you!

Maybe I can because I have not sleuthed anyone, I've only read a lot of news reports and so I am not breaking a rule by just typing a scenario that I can't get out of my mind can I?

Basically, I just have a real problem with believing that he made it to the dad's house. If he did make it there, I think something was very wrong starting at 8 pm since that is when his phone is turned off and he is no longer available to his family and friends. He hasn't used his phone or made contact with anyone since then.

This MSM article published "Investigators are also retracing Dylan’s route from Colorado Springs to Durango and places he may have visited after his arrival." (http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-dylan-redwine-whos-been-missing-since-monday ) I think investigators are getting warm...

oh, a bunch of us are hunkered down here in the tunnel wanting to know the same thing....did he make it to dad's

did the search dog even pick up his scent at dad's....

we really need more wine and flashlights down here....

on Dylan"s facebook page a teenage girl (D.C.)posted that she saw a light up in the mountains in Vallecito 3 hours ago..hmmmm

I am trying to find it... that page is hard to find things on. Does she say what kind of light (a flood light, a car light, lights from a martian spaceship)? (just kidding on the last...obviously) :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare