GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I heard the exact same thing .....

they were at home with her her fiance..... so that there tells you NP was NOT killed in TB's house .....

WHAT THE? Fiance? TB has a fiance? What in gods green earth was she doing out and about with MM, or for that matter involved sexually with a 19 year old at all? And while engaged?

Fair point, but would the NYE festivities maybe lead to the border guards being a little more lax? I'm just thinking that if given a slight opportunity to get out of country, I would.

Border guards are never lax be it NYE or not, not since 9/11 anyways. Plus you need passports (don't know if they do or not). I would think it would be riskier that route, since they scan your passports and license plate. Also as mentioned earlier, if you had a "significant" injury you would be better off in London than in Sarnia.

I believe this is what Jubes is referring to:

From TB's Fetlife profile introduction...

"I am NOT looking for a full time anything from this site, as I am already in a long term committed relationship. All I seek is the opportunity to grow and learn about my likes and dislikes, and to lead a drama free existance :)"

But, since she made her profile over a year ago (and we have no way of knowing when or if she updated it) the relationship she speaks of could very well of ended. No time stamp to know any different.

I believe this is what Jubes is referring to:

From TB's Fetlife profile introduction...

"I am NOT looking for a full time anything from this site, as I am already in a long term committed relationship. All I seek is the opportunity to grow and learn about my likes and dislikes, and to lead a drama free existance :)"

Yes that's it...... so now we know where her kids were, can we please leave them out of this now.

Yes that's it...... so now we know where her kids were, can we please leave them out of this now.

Jubes - I believe we are concerned for the welfare of the children, nothing else. Curious - how do you know that the children spent New Years Eve at the house? That is not common knowledge?

Jubes - I believe we are concerned for the welfare of the children, nothing else. Curious - how do you know that the children spent New Years Eve at the house? That is not common knowledge?

I've heard from several people they were home and safe and are safe now, they do not have anything to do with this case. Everyone is concerned about them I get that but they are safe and being taken care of . No more need to drag them into this mess their mother made for herself. Perhaps it might be hearsay who knows but as far as i been told they are safe.

A Lot of rumor getting posted. Which we lead to us getting closed until reviewed. And posts removed. Opinions are different. Much we don't know and we can speculate.

I've heard from several people they were home and safe and are safe now, they do not have anything to do with this case. Everyone is concerned about them I get that but they are safe and being taken care of . No more need to drag them into this mess their mother made for herself. Perhaps it might be hearsay who knows but as far as i been told they are safe.

If that is the case, then any notion of the assault, etc. taking place at TB's house is out the window. Interesting...

Jubes...I am sorry that you are upset. I just came back and did not see what was going on earlier. Are you OK?

well if she does have a fiancee then that really throws a whole new twist to this story.

Does anyone want to speculate on the wrist injuries? Suicide attempt/pact that in the end, they couldn't go through with and sought medical attention? Just a thought...first thing that popped in my mind when it was released that MM had "severe" injuries.

I hope we do not hear that a crime was commited within the walls of that home seeing that you say her kids were home. Yikes

The Children are off limits. However many have been concerned for their welfare and have expressed such. Many have posted they hoped they didn't hear or see anything. That's allowed here.

fiance boy friend life long partner .. anyone read her fret life profile ...... she said she hada committed relationship

Someone (cannot remember who) posted that TB's boyfriend and baby daddy to her youngest has his child and is a very good dad etc. The fiance bit was a surprise because we had not heard that before - that is all.

Jubes...I am sorry that you are upset. I just came back and did not see what was going on earlier. Are you OK?

I'm merely upset because I don't think the kids need to be dragged into this mess. There are alot of rumors in this thread I agree but really do the poor kids have to be brought up time and time again? Theirs lives will never be the same, we should focus on what TB and MM did not on her kids, they need to be left alone they must be going thru a very hard time right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chec0