GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought...

Could it be possible that one or both of the subjects, after realizing what they had done and the implications, may have tried to take their own lives...ie. both apparently suffering wrist injuries - severe in MM's case? A suicide pact of sorts...which they started but couldn't go through with.

Again, just a thought...

Being an RPN I'm certain she could have come up with a much better method of suicide other than wrist slicing.

Im wondering if they were taken into custody at a hospital in London?

Someone (cannot remember who) posted that TB's boyfriend and baby daddy to her youngest has his child and is a very good dad etc. The finace bit was a surprise because we had not heard that before - that is all.

well I heard he was her fiance, but really in this day and age one day they are fiances the next we have fight they are demoted to boyfriends/ girlfriends.... could have been just the choice of words when I was told he was her fiance.

I'm merely upset because I don't think the kids need to be dragged into this mess. There are alot of rumors in this thread I agree but really do the poor kids have to be brought up time and time again? Theirs lives will never be the same, we should focus on what TB and MM did not on her kids, they need to be left alone they must be going thru a very hard time right now.

We are concerned if anything was commited in TB's house, now hearing that the kids were home with the fiance, that raises a further concern for the kids. We are not sleuthing her kids, they are innocent.

MM's father lives in London and is FB friend's with one of Noelle's good friends. I would like to know if that is a chance connection or what?

Being an RPN I'm certain she could have come up with a much better method of suicide other than wrist slicing.

Could be. It seems like they were together when they were arrested.

They enjoyed knife play and cutting - I feel that would be the perfect "pact" for them to go out in. Just my thoughts..

Does anyone want to speculate on the wrist injuries? Suicide attempt/pact that in the end, they couldn't go through with and sought medical attention? Just a thought...first thing that popped in my mind when it was released that MM had "severe" injuries.

This case is just so strange I think just about anything is possible. I dunno about suicide attempt. MM seems to like himself too much. MOO. Maybe these two whack jobs were in such a frenzied high after their kill their own "games" went a bit too far. MOO

This thread is getting confusing. I am having a hard time following what is rumor and what is fact. I am afraid that rumors are going to be accepted as fact and this thread is going to go crazy and we will be put on a time-out.

I just dropped back in...wanted to send some support if you were upset. Sorry, Jubes

I don't think they tried to commit suicide. I think they were going to stick around and enjoy watching things unfold in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels