Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my theory all along is that she is in a safeway freezer. Perhaps freezer storage. There may be a kernal of truth to the post. An errant gang member with a conscience, or? Who knows. I do believe we will find her. It's just a matter of time. Safeway. Hmmmm.

My intuition was the Safeway dumpster, but I'm sure that's been checked by LE...

I don't think the Safeway dumpster would have been checked. They didn't have him on the radar then, and they hadn't yet connected him to the other attacks.

What was the purpose of leaving the bag on Laguna? I would think he dumped it as soon as he could, placing him near her home. I think he took Laguna by accident...not knowing it was a dead end.

It seems he went in a complete square, rectangle. What I don't know is if he went to the hills above Santa Teresa...a short distance and definitely private. He could have hidden the bag but chose not to. I think he was in a hurry when he drove by those shacks. It didn't appear either shack was torn apart by LE. The one across from the bag remained filled with junk and nothing moved. The one he used appeared to be a working shed.

Looks like he dumped the bag very soon after the crime and got out of dodge. The fact that her clothing was folded in the bag is interesting. Where was he when he folded the clothes? He must have felt safe there....then again it all could have happened inside his car.

My intuition was the Safeway dumpster, but I'm sure that's been checked by LE...

Safeway would be very chancey, I would think. Sierra lived out in the middle of nowhere, but Safeway was in town. He does seem like a person of habit though...but this time he picked his prey where he would not be seen.

He seems to use Safeway as a base for his crimes. He had to have stalked her before and noticed she was at that bus stop in the fields prior to the crime. I just don't see him bringing a dead body back to the Safeway in town. I trust your instincts, Steve...you may have hit it. He could have dumped at night...

Did we ever hear how he was connected to Sierra's neighborhood? There has to be some kind of reason he was out there. Once I heard scrap metal. Did he have relatives out there or a job out there? There were several businesses located on private property right on her street...one being on the land her mother and her BF rented, behind the house. It is an export/import type of business.

Did I read correctly that the perp previously worked in the Safeway meat department?

I wonder how Safeway disposed of the meat/butcher department's waste?

I think maybe I should expand my thinking on the Safeway connection.

Safeway is a large corporation thus there are a number of suppliers, maintenance, inspection requirements to name but a few.

Safeway also delivers groceries to homes, they cater to various events, and donate left over and outdated foods.

There is maintance required on coolers, produce sprinkers, electrical, etc.

They have a distribution center as well as products comming from other suppliers, so there is a network of delivery trucks of which produce, dairy products, meats etc. are probably delivered routinely. Who are the suppliers, how does the product arrive and then leave.

Safeway is also involved in the community. Was/is there something specific going on in March? Even activities going on a regular schedule.

I would not limit it to garbage disposal, although Safeway does have a system in place regarding biohazard items, let alone every day removal of garbage, crates etc.

Did I read correctly that the perp previously worked in the Safeway meat department?

I wonder how Safeway disposed of the meat/butcher department's waste?

I haven't heard AGT worked in the meat department. He was a bagger and moved up to a cashier.

Garcia Torres' sisters said school never topped his interests, though like a former teacher said, it wasn't for a lack of aptitude. By the time he got to Live Oak High School, his focus was on his job at the Safeway on Tennant Avenue -- the site of his Monday arrest -- where he quickly moved up from bagger to cashier and displayed his well-known gift for gab.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20694505/family-considered-sierra-lamar-suspect-good-son

Safeway would be very chancey, I would think. Sierra lived out in the middle of nowhere, but Safeway was in town. He does seem like a person of habit though...but this time he picked his prey where he would not be seen.

He seems to use Safeway as a base for his crimes. He had to have stalked her before and noticed she was at that bus stop in the fields prior to the crime. I just don't see him bringing a dead body back to the Safeway in town. I trust your instincts, Steve...you may have hit it. He could have dumped at night...

Did we ever hear how he was connected to Sierra's neighborhood? There has to be some kind of reason he was out there. Once I heard scrap metal. Did he have relatives out there or a job out there? There were several businesses located on private property right on her street...one being on the land her mother and her BF rented, behind the house. It is an export/import type of business.

Work...AGT routinely drove past where Sierra was last seen.

His burgeoning family is what drove Garcia Torres to seek other work. He got certification with a job-placement program and was dispatched to work with a San Jose contractor. To get to work, he would routinely drive north, past the area where Sierra was last seen, a fact that did not escape the notice of investigators. He told his mother the day police seized his red Volkswagen Jetta that he swore he never met her, much less kidnapped and killed her.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_20694505/family-considered-sierra-lamar-suspect-good-son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member