*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help me out.
What time is live streaming today an can someone please link me to where and convert that time to UK time. It's 2.44pm here now so I'm assuming you folks in the US are roughly 6 hours behind??? Thanks and keep up the excellent work. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's 8:49 here. Central time. Trail starts at 11:30 CST

I think!

Can someone please help me out.
What time is live streaming today an can someone please link me to where and convert that time to UK time. It's 2.44pm here now so I'm assuming you folks in the US are roughly 6 hours behind??? Thanks and keep up the excellent work. X

just guessing grange... but 1930 your time I believe

eta: links to live coverage are in the opening post of this thread

exactly!

I have wondered how she will explain that as well...

What she even says in the video provided could come back to haunt her. She is explaining why victims dont call the police if they have a stalker. rut roh

Travis is the victim and all the red flags are there that he is the one......not Jodi. Her actions fit the profile of an abuser.

Here is the defense expert's website.

It seems she is an anger management expert.

http://www.alycelaviolette.com/index.htm

Worked on AZ are GMT-7:00 so I believe we are that ahead. So confusing. Ha. But since I'm off ill in bed with flu ideal time to catch live rather than watch back. Thanks again. X

hope you feel better soon grange! Yes, you are seven hour behind, I believe.

Can someone tell me if the roommates were gone when Jodi was at the house??? That part confuses me that no one heard any commotion....

Last week, someone asked who the woman in the left was, next to the defendant's mother.

3fmg9.png

29p6qn8.png

InSession played an interview with her earlier this morning,
Donavan Bering, Jodi Arias' family friend

2utj85i.png

I then realized where I had seen her before, she posted comments on Justice4Travis
back on Dec 12, 2012.
Her gf was the defendant's cellmate, according to a comment from Travis' sister.

Can someone tell me if the roommates were gone when Jodi was at the house??? That part confuses me that no one heard any commotion....

welcome aguilar! :rocker:

I, too, wonder if Jodi knew ahead of time that the roommates would be away (not sure either about the roommates.. re: where they were)

What she even says in the video provided could come back to haunt her. She is explaining why victims dont call the police if they have a stalker. rut roh

Travis is the victim and all the red flags are there that he is the one......not Jodi. Her actions fit the profile of an abuser.

Here is the defense expert's website.

It seems she is an anger management expert.

http://www.alycelaviolette.com/index.htm

Which video? Thanks
BTW: will Laviolette be able to show that the manners in which TA was killed correlates to a case of Domestic Violence on the part of TA to JA?

Last week, someone asked who the woman in the left was, next to the defendant's mother.

3fmg9.png

29p6qn8.png

InSession played an interview with her earlier this morning,
Donavan Bering, Jodi Arias' family friend

2utj85i.png

I then realized where I had seen her before, she posted comments on Justice4Travis
back on Dec 12, 2012.
Her gf was the defendant's cellmate, according to a comment from Travis' sister.

That woman's gf is Jodi's cellmate? And a family friend? What a small world!

Travis and Jodi were the only people at the house when Travis was murdered, according to the authorities and Jodi.

I believe that Travis had three roommates, but all were at their various jobs that day, returning home that evening after Travis was already dead, and Jodi was already gone. The roommates didn't have any reason to think anything out of the ordinary had happened in the house that day, until days later when Travis' friends came looking for him and found him dead in his master bathroom.

welcome aguilar! :rocker:

I, too, wonder if Jodi knew ahead of time that the roommates would be away (not sure either about the roommates.. re: where they were)

I think that is such an important question that I'm anxious to get answered. If they were home why didnt they hear anything? She was there a number of hours. Did they see her car, etc. Oh well, thanks for reply. We'll have to wait and see I guess

Did Donavan Bering know Jodi before she was arrested?

ETA: asking this because of hearing that there was a man with Jodi when she went to the car rental place. I know this is not a man, but...

Just walked in by the TV and heard the forensic scientist say there was no blood on the shower walls...OMG how can that be? It seems if JA washed him off some would have splattered up there and residual be left,IMO. I must be missing something here.

Just walked in by the TV and heard the forensic scientist say there was no blood on the shower walls...OMG how can that be? It seems if JA washed him off some would have splattered up there and residual be left,IMO. I must be missing something here.

She could have swiveled the shower head to clean off the walls in the shower.

nana, the jury actually asked that question too and the answer iirc (it will be in the timeline thread) is that it would be possible to clean all the blood off the shower with water and leave no trace

(and there certainly was lots of water according to the blood expert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny