*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week, someone asked who the woman in the left was, next to the defendant's mother.

3fmg9.png

29p6qn8.png

InSession played an interview with her earlier this morning,
Donavan Bering, Jodi Arias' family friend

2utj85i.png

I then realized where I had seen her before, she posted comments on Justice4Travis
back on Dec 12, 2012.
Her gf was the defendant's cellmate, according to a comment from Travis' sister.

Well...I wouldn't want that woman going on T.V. and speaking on my behalf.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...080905gl-nwvarson0904-ONL.html?nclick_check=1

Random answers:

Trial begins at 17:30pm GMT time. (Wait til 19:30 and you can stare at the seal during lunch! Not that I've made that mistake or anything. ;))

The roommates will be testifying. Afaik there were only two roommates at the time of Travis' murder (although there'd been three in the past) - Enrique Cortez and Zachary Billings.

One thing very telling to me is how many people here are the survivors of intimate partner violence and believe Travis was actually a victim of emotional abuse rather than buying Jodi's account. For me it's just so apparent - every sign is there. Martinez struck out two female jurors who'd had previous incidents with domestic violence. I wonder though if they may not have helped his case even further. :waitasec:

Just walked in by the TV and heard the forensic scientist say there was no blood on the shower walls...OMG how can that be? It seems if JA washed him off some would have splattered up there and residual be left,IMO. I must be missing something here.

What I recall, is they didn't test the walls beyond the visual. The lady last week stated if they had done further testing she believes they would have found traces of blood on the shower walls.

Just walked in by the TV and heard the forensic scientist say there was no blood on the shower walls...OMG how can that be? It seems if JA washed him off some would have splattered up there and residual be left,IMO. I must be missing something here.

Possibly because the initial stabbing was into his chest/ heart, as he was facing away from the shower walls, while facing Jodi. Then he may have staggered past her, out of the shower. Then the rest of the stabbing frenzy happened outside the shower, then over the sink, until he fell to the floor, then as he tried to crawl away from her down the hallway.

At the end of the hallway, she may have grabbed him from behind while he was crawling, pulled him backwards, and cut so fiercely into his throat she nearly decapitated him.

With the help of the blood soaked floor, she might have then pulled him and slid him back into the bathroom, where she then shot him in the face/ head.

Only after that did she shove him back into the shower to spray him off. I think that's the only way to explain the lack of blood on the shower walls, as opposed to massive amounts of blood elsewhere in the bathroom.

What I recall, is they didn't test the walls beyond the visual. The lady last week stated if they had done further testing she believes they would have found traces of blood on the shower walls.

Thanks to all especially Davia...that is what I was wondering...since the use Luminol to check for blood I just wondered about traces of it...thanks all!

I think it would be safe to assume that there would be traces of blood on the shower walls, not visible to the naked eye.

Is Donavan Bering on witness list?

Which video? Thanks
BTW: will Laviolette be able to show that the manners in which TA was killed correlates to a case of Domestic Violence on the part of TA to JA?
I'm expecting this to be very general, generic testimony. Remember Casey's 'grief expert' when she testified how other mothers who lost children acted?

I'm guessing this will be along the same lines. What some DV victims would do, feel, or act like - ironically though according to a Canadian study very few female murderers are abused by their victims. (The link to that study is in one of my posts somewhere.)

Back later. Gonna chop seasoning so I don't miss trial. Love to all!

Microscopically, blood (and DNA) can be found on surfaces even if there is nothing apparent to the naked eye, if only plain water was used to wash the surface. According to testimony, if it had been tested it would have been found if it was there (again, microscopically-speaking).

I don't believe we're allowed to sleuth and post on people in these cases other than the offender and victim.

quick question. Does it go to NON-premeditation, since the roommates could have come home at anytime? If she had planned this, she would have had to know what time the roomies were coming home right? Unless, of course, she knew their schedule.

If she killed him 5'ish (sorry, I don't have the exact times), and one roommate came home around 6:00, that leaves an awfully small window to kill and cleanup when someone could have walked in at any moment.

Was she really that brazen?

JMHO

Mel

The roommates will be testifying. Afaik there were only two roommates at the time of Travis' murder (although there'd been three in the past) - Enrique Cortez and Zachary Billings.

~ Above post respectfully 'snipped' by smart blonde.

I must have been mistaken. I thought I read that Travis had three roommates: Enrique, Zachary and Taylor.

They each wrote out explanations as to why they didn't suspect anything was wrong in the house, what times they returned that night, and why they didn't notice an odor.

~ If anyone wants to read what they wrote, I believe it is on the Facebook page, 'The State vs Jodie Arias'. I thought it was interesting.

Which video? Thanks
BTW: will Laviolette be able to show that the manners in which TA was killed correlates to a case of Domestic Violence on the part of TA to JA?

Hi Isabelle.

It was linked on page one I think. A youtube video of her talking about DV.

I highly doubt it.

And on her website it says she works for defense attorneys.

I know the Prosecutor will bring that out to the jury too. In other words imo she is a hired gun.

IMO

Am I correct that Mimi was one of the people to find him? Why was she at the house that day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg