Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Lowe ‏@RobLowe
All dialogue is now exact. From transcripts.

Rob Lowe ‏@RobLowe
Exact replica of courtroom. #ProsecutingCaseyAnthony

The acting seems to be less than good. Oscar Nunez seems like Oscar from the office playing JB instead of being JB. LDB doesn't look like LDB at all and she doesn't seem convincing.

You're right! Oscar from The Office is not smarmy enough. And LDB comes across as too sexy. I mean LDB is attractive and strong, but not vixen-like

That guy playing CM looks just like him. I keep waiting to get flipped off. :floorlaugh:

I'm doing my best to watch but really, i just want to drive to Orlando or Cocoa Beach and beat some AZZ. And i just got back from t here yesterday! UGH>>>> Don't know if i can make it thru the whole movie in one seating.:banghead:

You're right! Oscar from The Office is not smarmy enough. And LDB comes across as too sexy. I mean LDB is attractive and strong, but not vixen-like

He makes JB seem honest and competent. I wonder what they're going to do for the next hour. I wonder who will play Dr. Vass. Maybe they'll get a chemist for that part.

The dreaded "***** in the mouth" line. Ugh, Baez. Way to go down in history.

The acting seems to be less than good. Oscar Nunez seems like Oscar from the office playing JB instead of being JB. LDB doesn't look like LDB at all and she doesn't seem convincing.

JB as Jeff saw him a buffoon! JMO.She is ok but she sure is not LDB!

ETA It is not easy playing a buffoon ...............No disrespect to any Buffoons intended!

Lippman Law Offices ‏@Lippmanlaw
@xxxxxx this is so much better this time now that I can have a beer

He makes JB seem honest and competent. I wonder what they're going to do for the next hour. I wonder who will play Dr. Vass. Maybe they'll get a chemist for that part.

LOL maybe they will. Yes Baez is way too competent seeming. See if they show him checking his smartphone.

Here is Vass! Too dark hair, and no endearing speech impediment.

Ugh Vass . They could have done better .

LOL maybe they will. Yes Baez is way too competent seeming. See if they show him checking his smartphone.

To me Baez seems like everything he is saying is on an index card !:floorlaugh:

OK now they have JA saying JB is a snappy dresser. Sarcastic maybe but he should have mentioned the pocket squares.

Wow.

Just wow.

Having lived every single minute of this in real life, real time. I just don't know what to say.

Sooooo much that didn't "make the cut" and we, here, Caylee's "foster" family know and saw and witnessed and experienced and read and searched and..............

Its hard watching this......................

The video superimposition of the duct tape over Caylee's skull and then over the picture of a living Caylee next to Casey.

They got this part way wrong. Showing Casey watching and crying as the video is played while jury is IN. She looked away refused to watch when the jury was in and watched before the jury was returned with fire in her eyes, unblinking and zero tears while they were out.

"She's faking it..."
"No, I think she is genuinely feeling sorry for herself." -Ashton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members