Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Vass! Too dark hair, and no endearing speech impediment.

Also Vass never had a beard!

62166490.jpg

OK, Casey never cried that much during the entire trial grrrr.

NO way - NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY

Casey NEVER cried out loud - NEVER EVER - we NEVER heard her cry like that - yes, she did cry - but NEVER LIKE THAT NEVER.

That is wrong. Totally and completely wrong. Period.

And, they didn't do the "fisties" outburst when George left the stand. She had herself and lil, mini, itty bitty, hissy fit - that was caught on camera. THAT I remember - and they left that out.

For just a second.. Throw out everything we know and researched. And go with the what if's, such as Caylee did drowned or there was accident, or maybe George was involved. JMO that is probably what those jurors where thinking, which was stupid..because we all know.

Just throwing it out there..

The video superimposition of the duct tape over Caylee's skull and then over the picture of a living Caylee next to Casey.

They got this part way wrong. Showing Casey watching and crying as the video is played while jury is IN. She looked away refused to watch when the jury was in and watched with fire in her eyes, unblinking and zero tears while they were out before.

"She's faking it..."
"No, I think she is genuinely feeling sorry for herself." -Ashton

Very wrong!

Movie discussion thread is open come on over.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196424"]Proscution of Casey Anthony movie discussion thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

For just a second.. Throw out everything we know and researched. And go with the what if's, such as Caylee did drowned or there was accident, or maybe George was involved. JMO that is probably what those jurors where thinking, which was stupid..because we all know.

Just throwing it out there..
Raine, I wrestled with that over and over - thousands of times. You just can't get past the 31 days and the body in the trunk. IF Caylee drowned in the pool - WHY did she carry her around like that for THAT long - it was only 15 houses down - coulda dumped her THAT day - instead of driving all over Orlando until the car stunk so bad - remember the "dead squirrel" remarks to Amy? Nope.

Can't get past the 31 days and the body in the trunk.

JMHO

I think they are doing a good job. They can't put three years into a two hour movie and have selected certain parts of Caylee's story - one we all know.

The pocket squares, overplucked eyebrows, Dorothy Simms hugs, the focus on juror # 3 (the one who ran her mouth for a disney vacation) hits home.

In this movie, they had LDB make a comment to JA that he likes GA better than CA does.

Ashton says if he was able to cross examine, he looked forward to asking her about the tattoo. Daughter missing a month, go and get a tattoo that says beautiful life. He wanted to ask her what a beautiful life meant to her.

Raine, I wrestled with that over and over - thousands of times. You just can't get past the 31 days and the body in the trunk. IF Caylee drowned in the pool - WHY did she carry her around like that for THAT long - it was only 15 houses down - coulda dumped her THAT day - instead of driving all over Orlando until the car stunk so bad - remember the "dead squirrel" remarks to Amy? Nope.

Can't get past the 31 days and the body in the trunk.

JMHO

I agree with everything you said plus being with her boyfriend picking out a movie seeming to be just fine and that tattoo!

Please move the movie discussion here.. We will be closing this thread soon.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196424"]Proscution of Casey Anthony movie discussion thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Spot on for Cindy. Enunciation, rubbing the arm and all. Just need crazy eyes.

NO way - NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY

Casey NEVER cried out loud - NEVER EVER - we NEVER heard her cry like that - yes, she did cry - but NEVER LIKE THAT NEVER.

That is wrong. Totally and completely wrong. Period.

And boreing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg! Lead into mext show is the discovery of foolproof suffocation..

The discussion has moved here, now that the movie is actually airing: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196424"]Proscution of Casey Anthony movie discussion thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member