The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi said in one interview I saw that they had sex twice that day. Once in his bed and once in his office. I think it was wishful thinking on her part. Who can believe anything she says? Maybe she got mad because he REFUSED to have sex with her ?

well, i believe they had sex that day but i don't see why it matters. isn't he kind of looking at her in one of those pictures, the one with his fingers raised? at the very least, he was naked in his bed while she was there and if he was not pretty comfortable with her, he wouldn't be. she'd been there for hours so i don't find it hard to believe they had sex. i just don't see what difference it makes.

maybe to her it was 'one last time' before she killed him.

also, there are like 4 hours between those pictures and the shower. what were they doing? that's what I'D like to know.

This may not be allowed, please mod delete if it is. This has been driving me bonkers since what little we know about JA has been slim. It is just the locations she lived. Is her fathers name Bill?
I don't think it's against TOS because most of the family's been named in media. We're just not supposed to sleuth them.

Dad: Bill Arias
Mom: Sandy Allen-Arias
Sister: Angela Arias
Brother: Carl Arias

Those are named in MSM. She does have another brother not named in MSM afaik. (The youngest.)

If Travis was so abusive, why use KY? Abusive people want their victims to hurt!

Dang I think I worked for her dad in Salinas in '82 if he had a restaurant named Bumbleberry. The pic of him holding her as a little girl looks so much like the Bill I knew....also he had a brother that ran it with him.....hhmmmmm

I am convinced they had sex.
I think the idea that she planned for the photos to be recovered is preposterous, moo.
If she had that much forethought, I doubt she would have got caught at all.

I dunno, it would not surprise me to learn that they didn't have sex. Those pix of Arias on the bed (yucky!) could have been taken by her using the camera on auto timer.

This could have been done while he was doing something else in another part of his house. It was his camera, after all, the camera he was going to take on his Cancun trip the very next day. What a shock it would be to him, not knowing those pix of her were on there, and then to find them later, perhaps while in the company of his friend, Mimi. I suspect this is what Arias was going for. But I could be wrong here. MOO.

He wasn't leaving for cancun until the day after his body was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minor4th, can you bring over your timeline to this thread please. Was going to comment, had open for reply but I lost reply for input/correction durn it! due to thread closing. Also, Karmandy had a good post at 4:35 am I was going to comment on...durn! Hate when threads close and I mess up!

June 10th was the day Travis and Mimi were supposed to leave for Cancun. I distinctly remember because his autopsy happened that day instead. :(

The media has reported 'the next day' without clarification so it keeps getting misinterpreted.

He wasn't leaving for cancun until the day after his body was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooops on my part, that's right, thank you, Linda7NJ. I knew that too...I shouldn't try to multi-task, lol (make lunch and post at the same time)

Good question ..haven't heard about the lube being recovered from his house.

Regarding the laundry:

I think Travis started his laundry after their nude photo session. He's the one who put the sheets in the dryer after they finished washing, and he's likely the one who put his t-shirt and socks in the wash too. He seemed to be a bit of a neat freak and was also getting prepared to leave town.

So, I think Jodi very deliberately put the camera in the washing machine, and maybe sent it through another wash cycle -- not to destroy the pictures (because she thought she already did that) but to wash off the blood and whatever fingerprints or hair might have been on it. I'm not even buying that she bleached it because those dark socks had no indication of having been bleached. And like the defense implied on x-exam, the camera was actually working when it was recovered, and there are better ways to destroy it and the memory card if that was her intention.

I can't come up with a scenario where Jodi accidentally put the camera in the wash with Travis' t-shirt and socks. That being the case, it's pretty easy to conclude that she wanted the camera to be found --otherwise, why not take it with the murder clothes, lube, gun and knife to burn in the desert?

Most of the items show bleach marks. She could have placed items in during the rinse cycle that she had overlooked. In that case they would not have signs of extreme bleaching as do the other items. She obviously used the bathroom downstairs maybe to get the blood off her hands from placing items in the washer. jmo

If Travis was so abusive, why use KY? Abusive people want their victims to hurt!

Said in court that Jodi introduced it TO Travis,if that is taken literately means to be used on Travis, as mentioned Jodi does not appear to need lubricant herself.

Said in court that Jodi introduced it TO Travis,if that is taken literately means to be used on Travis, as mentioned Jodi does not appear to need lubricant herself.

:eek:
lolololololool thank you for that! i can't stop lauhhing and I am not sure why this strikes my funny bone so much
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I too have wondered if they had sex at all that day. But I believe the detective told Jodi it was obvious they were having sex that day from the pics. But maybe he originally made that assumption simply because they were both naked.

He may well have refused and that may be why she killed him!

Watching rerun of opening, defense on now. Just showed the t-shirt that has "Travis Alexander's" on the front of it. It would be a hoot if Prosecution would show the whole t-shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member