Breaking news in the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but what's the percentage where those remains are in a bag? Can we rely with assurance on all the accounts of this incident involving bones in a bag (as per the attached article, which refers to the bag twice)? If there's a bag in Lattington, and there were bags at Gilgo, that's a significant connection.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/gilgo-beach-serial-killer/2013/01/25/id/472935

For me, a connection could exist if the Oyster Bay remains were found in a burlap bag, as opposed to say a garbage bag. In fact, if we learn that these remains were in a burlap bag, it would change my skeptism entirely.

Another BDSM link to the area.

This guy is looking to dominate women-

Play all day
brown hair, hazel eyes, 6 foot 2, 300 lbs.
Im new to the bdsm thing. i can recive lashings if my partner enjoys. But in the long run i am the dom.
i want to learn to tie women up

interested in:

Information
Friendship
One-time play or sexual contact
Play partner or sexual relationship
Trio play or sex F-M-F
Trio play or sex M-F-M
Group play or groupsex (4 or more)
Visiting BDSM clubs
Visiting fetish & kinky parties
Visiting private play parties

-Play All Day

I spent all morning sleuthing this Lattingtown case.

Check out this video;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLUv-rUfyog"]Lattingtown to Bayville - YouTube[/ame]

http://youtu.be/pLUv-rUfyog

It has some great video footage of the entire stretch of beach (including the location where the remains were found as well as the beach in front of that private club). The video gives a very good indication of how isolated that area of Long Island is. Also, there is a good shot if how deep the water. Seems to me that if the body was buried by a person (and not the elements) that an approach from the water by a boat with an outboard engine is entirely possible (and much easier to pull-off without detection opposed to an approach by car or by foot).

Check out this video;

Lattingtown to Bayville - YouTube

It has some great video footage of the entire stretch of beach (including the location where the remains were found as well as the beach in front of that private club). The video gives a very good indication of how isolated that area of Long Island is. Also, there is a good shot if how deep the water. Seems to me that if the body was buried by a person (and not the elements) that an approach from the water by a boat with an outboard engine is entirely possible (and much easier to pull-off without detection opposed to an approach by car or by foot).

Excellent video. But I strongly suggest you view it on mute, since the song, and the singer, are both atrocious. ;)

Makes you think about what can be hidden from us on a larger scale.

100% I agree with you.

How much would it really cost to walk the beaches on both the North Shore and the South Shore from the Queens border to the twin forks with cadaver dogs?

Any way to learn if "Junior" is or was a member of that private upscale club since his house is less than 7 miles away?

Junior Lives in Oyster Bay Cove

What about his sis? Her house is 11 miles away from the club-

Sis's Home

I have an adress for JAG Jr located ca 4.5 miles (11 min drive) from the Piping Rock Beach Club :

1018 W Shore Rd, Oyster Bay, NY, 11771-1200

Check out this video;

Lattingtown to Bayville - YouTube

Anyone else think it's creepy the way it seems like someone is following, almost sneaking up on, the petite Brunette? The whole video is just creepy, IMO

Anyone else think it's creepy the way it seems like someone is following, almost sneaking up on, the petite Brunette? The whole video is just creepy, IMO

I agree with Mountain Kat - if townspeople with torches decided the singer/piano player was the LISK and strung him up, it wouldn't be all bad.

I agree with Mountain Kat - if townspeople with torches decided the singer/piano player was the LISK and strung him up, it wouldn't be all bad.

My favorite singer/ piano man ilives on the North Shore.

My favorite singer/ piano man ilives on the North Shore.

Well, if it's the guy singing on the video, then I'm terribly sorry to hear of your tone-deafness. :floorlaugh:

j/k... Billy Joel, right?

I'm not entirely convinced these remains are the work of LISK.

1. Visible signs of trauma. I assume this means trauma you can see with the naked eye. All of our GB4 victims were asphyxiated. I'm absolutely convinced that LISK can't deal with blood or gore. He sees himself as above that, imo. Beating, shooting, stabbing, etc. don't fit his little game.In fact, I'd bet my farm that he likes to watch his victims die slowly while engaging in a sexual act. Asphyxiation is the only way to achieve that. Once they are dead, he has no use for them and simply dumps them. No dismembering, imo...why would he bother?

2. If the Oyster Bay victim is Asian, then she doesn't fit LISK'S "type", imo. I'm convinced that he searches out victims that fit a certain criteria regarding race, height, weight, etc.

3. Oyster Bay victim was buried. LISK has never before taken the time, or run the risk of buring his vctims. That could certainly have changed now that the heat is on, but my gut tells me otherwise. If he's already being looked at by LE, he runs a greater risk of being caught burying a victim rather than doing a dump and run. If he felt pressured to bury the victim to avoid her being found, burying is the worst thing you can do. It helps preserve the body. And burying a victim in sand, near the shoreline, is even more stupid. Sand is easily washed away.True, it takes alot less time and energy to bury a body in sand as opposed to soil, but there are many secluded areas on LI were you could bury a victim in soil and not be noticed. But anyway, I don't think LISK would trouble himself to bury a victim, regardless of the circumstance. Call me crazy, but I don't think he likes dead bodies. The sooner he can be rid of them, the better. IMO

I agree. This sounds like a gun shot wound to me.

Im a little confused. The news said remains were found in a bag a dog dug up. Then they said her chain and her pants were found nearby. What kind of bag was it? Shouldnt her belongings be in the bag also?

People 'assuming' the woman was of Chinese/Indian decent is just possibly misleading. I hope you guys aren't selling other possible matches short just because you've decided this new body is Chinese or Indian decent....:please::please::please::please:

People 'assuming' the woman was of Chinese/Indian decent is just possibly misleading. I hope you guys aren't selling other possible matches short just because you've decided this new body is Chinese or Indian decent....:please::please::please::please:

I'm not. But I am checking out the asian/indian possibilities first.

Thank you so much, Z.

One more question for you...would you say someone had to have been pretty bold to take the time to bury a victim in this location (rather than simply dump)? Or would you say this is an ideal location for something like that? In terms of traffic, lighting, neighboring houses, etc.

Yes, I would say it's a bold move to bury a body here without someone noticing. I think the person that chose this location had to have some knowledge of the area. I don't know exactly where the bag containing the body was found, but there is an adjacent public parking lot to the right of Sheep Lane at the end. You can see it on Google Maps. Sheep Lane doesn't connect to that parking lot via a roadway, although you can walk to it. Police patrol that parking lot frequently at night. The same way you enter is the same way you get out. My feeling is this person is a risk-taker since I don't consider this location ideal for foul play. There are no major highways to disappear on to, and the neighborhood is very hard to navigate at night if you're not familiar with it. Since Sandy, West Shore Road has been closed, leaving only one way out of the general area. Apart from that, I'm also getting the feeling that the pig necklace is a ruse, although I have no information to back that up. It's just a gut feeling.

Apart from that, I'm also getting the feeling that the pig necklace is a ruse, although I have no information to back that up. It's just a gut feeling.

-----
Zurcaram,
I'm not ruling that out either. At first I scratched that thought after Foreigner pointed out how much those necklaces cost. But after thinking about it some more, he could have stolen them or taken them from another victim. But I guess ruling out missing asian women first would be the most practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125