Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you file for bankruptcy doesn't mean the judge automatically will grant it. No way will they forgive an IRS debt. They could put it as uncollectable, but if she ever makes any money it will need to be paid back. IMO also I don't think they will forgive the money she owes the city, they will probably make her file a chapter 7 (a liquidation) and if she makes any money in the future it will be applied toward her debts. As far as the civil suit, she hasn't won or lost that but if Gonzalez wins she can file a judgement that will be good for 10 yrs and then she can refile for another 10 yrs. So far the only one ironically, that may not get any money is Baez. He will probably make her give her rights to him and he will get his money back. So now what she has done is put the government on her back, for the rest of her life. Bad move IMO.

Could you help with the questions I had earlier?

How can someone BK with the vague/incomplete document she filed?

Most of the creditors didn't have a timeline, a description of what the debt is for, and most importantly, a total amount due for each item.

Come on! She has to know what she owes for A Lyon, A Finnell, etc etc etc...but they didn't list those amounts.

Is that so "we" couldn't see them or ?

I would hope and/or assume a judge would kick it all back and make them give the specific details during the process.

Personally, I wish the judge would kick it out right now, at the beginning, and not accept it as a legitimate filing until it was more complete, but that's just me, LOL

TIA if you, or any other legal person could answer.

so let's play 'what if'

what if Casey was molested? she killed her own child and now plays loving family with her molester??
does this happen?

geh!

Had to add that I guess, in a Casey "backwards" sort of way it could! Only to allow her to possibly kill her parents for all that money they must be amassing off Caylee's death. She didn't succeed the first time, IMO, but there's always tomorrow.

But 8766 Live Oak the one you used as an example is on the market for some where in the neighborhood of $112,000. At those rental rates one could buy the property in a about four years.

Ocean Woos is cComprised of townhomes, cluster homes and villas. Units at Ocean Woods are two - story, single story and individual homes consisting to two and three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

8766 Live Oak is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. It sold in 2011 for $114,900 less than half half of what it sold for in 2005, $289,000. Property values n the Space Coast hae plumeted in the last 5-7 years.

Ocean Woods at 8766 Live Oak Ct Cape Canaveral
rent starts at $595 PER WEEK!

I hope any and all of the members on "Team Casey" don't misconstrue the interest in the murderer's whereabouts as a fascination with her. You kidding me? She's about as interesting as a cold sore. NO. Here's why I continue to follow this (and I'm sure I have plenty of company here): Casey Anthony is an extremely dangerous predator and people need to be aware of where she is currently lurking. At all times. She preys on people, she destroys. She lies, steals, cheats. She KILLS. If she were in my backyard, for sure I would want to know!

I really don't think anyone (with the exception of the IRS; they have no sense of iorny) will get a dime out of this worthless parasite. She takes; she doesn't give. But we need to make sure Casey Anthony knows we are always going to be trailing her, alerting others to the fact that there is a dangerous criminal in their midst.

(And, please, don't let's start attacking each other. We're here for love of Caylee and our respect for each other and our frequently differing opinions...right? Love you guys :))

snippets from : http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-paralegal-attorney/story?id=18336335

Casey Anthony has become so experienced with the legal system since her daughter disappeared in 2008 that she may be considering a job as a paralegal, her attorney said today.

"I truly believe that she has a lot of skills," Greene told ABCNews.com. "She's better than many paralegals I know. She could be a paralegal or something like that right away. She is very organized, a very intelligent, very computer savvy person, so I think her skills and her desire may lie somewhere in that field."

More at the link, along with Comments ...

:eek: :eek: OMG ... the BS these attorneys that represent FCA spout just astounds me !

So WHY Mr. Greene haven't you hired her ? And what about you, Jose, Cheney, Dottie, why haven't you hired her ?

FCA will never amount to anything in her life ... she has never had a REAL job in the past and never will in the future, imo ...

:furious: :moo:

bolded by me..... I am confused! Can a convicted felon be a paralegal? And, I agree with you 100% - never had a real job and never will. I cannot wait to google her 10 years from now "Casey Anthony called 911 today because swarms of people were throwing eggs at her filthy roach infested apartment window. The police told Ms. Anthony they'll be out to help in 31 days!" <----- a girl can dream right?

Kinda looks like casey is the one that made her own "team casey" sign. Can you picture attorney Greene doing it? How pathetic!

Pathetic is right and sad and scary if done by a child of one of her "supportors" (i.e. the people who hang on hoping they'll get some cash out of it). I hope she isn't around children!

Does anybody know who the young gentleman in the dark green shirt is?

Application to be a paralegal.... :what:

https://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/Attachments/6EEFC93E4C497583852573FD006A89C3/$FILE/FRP%20APP%20(without%20grandfathering)%20w%20Ext%20Features.pdf?OpenElement

Have you ever been convicted of a felony in any state or
jurisdiction for which your civil rights have not been restored?
[ ] Yes [ ] No

RBBM, ThinkTank. The part I bolded is interesting to me because under "Schedule B, Personal Property" she checked the "None" box for "Animals" on page 11 of her Bankruptcy Petition.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/dam...y-Anthony-middle-district-bankruptcy-0126.pdf

I think we all saw "her dog" Smoochie on the videos she did shortly after her release from jail on her so called diaries.

Am I the only one who thought - "Okay, this is FCA talking - what are the chances she's being truthful and this is actually her dog - because she doesn't do repetitive tasks so caring for a dog or a child- they would never hold her attention." To me the dog was simply another accessory and likely belonged to someone in the church property and would wander in from time to time looking for attention. Which FCA gave it, while she was in front of her computer camera. One more thing to show off as "hers". "Aren't I cute and isn't my little dog cute too? Oohh, look at me. Paris has a little dog and so do I! All stars have a little dog."

Still, the SNL skit was a classic and that's the last we saw of it because she surely hates being made fun of. :floorlaugh:

Can she get those felonies taken off her record, say like in ten years or so?

But 8766 Live Oak the one you used as an example is on the market for some where in the neighborhood of $112,000. At those rental rates one could buy the property in a about four years.

Ocean Woos is cComprised of townhomes, cluster homes and villas. Units at Ocean Woods are two - story, single story and individual homes consisting to two and three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

8766 Live Oak is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. It sold in 2011 for $114,900 less than half half of what it sold for in 2005, $289,000. Property values n the Space Coast hae plumeted in the last 5-7 years.

BBM
So true.

Real Estate market plummeting
The Space Shuttle Program ending has greatly impacted Brevard county.

Could you help with the questions I had earlier?

How can someone BK with the vague/incomplete document she filed?

Most of the creditors didn't have a timeline, a description of what the debt is for, and most importantly, a total amount due for each item.

Come on! She has to know what she owes for A Lyon, A Finnell, etc etc etc...but they didn't list those amounts.

Is that so "we" couldn't see them or ?

I would hope and/or assume a judge would kick it all back and make them give the specific details during the process.

Personally, I wish the judge would kick it out right now, at the beginning, and not accept it as a legitimate filing until it was more complete, but that's just me, LOL

TIA if you, or any other legal person could answer.

Most likely she doesn't owe the vast majority of the people on the list anything at all. She is listing them "just in case" they think she owes them something. This puts them on notice that, if they DO think they have a claim against her, this BK proceeding is the time to say so.

This is all OK--nothing wrong with it. But the vagueness about "gift cards" etc. will be questioned.

What a great point. My paralegal was redacting bank account numbers and Social Security numbers from pdf documents most of the day today--if Casey had access to those, I can only imagine the rampant identity theft from clients.

Can you EVEN imagine the liability??? Seriously. I haven't even been able to address the paralegal stuff because it just makes me furious. I have no doubt she has learned a few things over the past 4 years, but she has no business EVER being trusted to keep anything in confidence (which is absolutely vital) or having access to personal records of clients.

I never thought about a convicted felon being able to be certified as a paralegal. Not sure if she could receive ABA certification, but lots of people call themselves paralegals and are not certified. And, many of them with lots of experience are really good. However, most paralegals have to also be notaries. I'm not sure that you can pass clearance as a notary public if you are a convicted felon. Thank goodness I have never had to worry about it. ;)

Greene is now saying that FCA would make a good paralegal. Where have we heard that before?

Doesn't that bring back memories of when CA sent a letter to FCA saying that maybe Andrea Lyons could help her get into Law School? (Can't find a good link.)

But did find that -

Ann Finnell said - according to one of her lawyers, that may include a career in law. (trying to watch the 10% copyright)

And -
Cheney Mason said the FCA said she wants to be a lawyer when she gets out. Mason did explain it is not a realistic possibility with her record.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510089,00.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20081054-504083.html

Can you EVEN imagine the liability??? Seriously. I haven't even been able to address the paralegal stuff because it just makes me furious. I have no doubt she has learned a few things over the past 4 years, but she has no business EVER being trusted to keep anything in confidence (which is absolutely vital) or having access to personal records of clients.

I never thought about a convicted felon being able to be certified as a paralegal. Not sure if she could receive ABA certification, but lots of people call themselves paralegals and are not certified. And, many of them with lots of experience are really good. However, most paralegals have to also be notaries. I'm not sure that you can pass clearance as a notary public if you are a convicted felon. Thank goodness I have never had to worry about it. ;)

I think Casey was planning to be an unemployed paralegal, though. They don't need to be trusted with personal information or get a notary certification.

Most likely she doesn't owe the vast majority of the people on the list anything at all. She is listing them "just in case" they think she owes them something. This puts them on notice that, if they DO think they have a claim against her, this BK proceeding is the time to say so.

This is all OK--nothing wrong with it. But the vagueness about "gift cards" etc. will be questioned.

Exactly. I understand people questioning the amounts listed owed to the listed creditors but honestly, that really has nothing to do with it. It doesn't matter. Bottom line she lists no income and a lot of debt.

Agree that the vagueness of the amount of the "gift cards" is going to be an issue. As well as the pending civil suits. That is what will be interesting to watch what happens.

I think Casey was planning to be an unemployed paralegal, though. They don't need to be trusted with personal information or get a notary certification.

What exactly does an unemployed paralegal do? :floorlaugh:

This cracked me the hell up!!! :floorlaugh:

Greene is now saying that FCA would make a good paralegal. Where have we heard that before?

Doesn't that bring back memories of when CA sent a letter to FCA saying that maybe Andrea Lyons could help her get into Law School? (Can't find a good link.)

But did find that -

Ann Finnell said - according to one of her lawyers, that may include a career in law. (trying to watch the 10% copyright)

And -
Cheney Mason said the FCA said she wants to be a lawyer when she gets out. Mason did explain it is not a realistic possibility with her record.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510089,00.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20081054-504083.html

pg 113 Andrea can get KC into her law school
Nov 4, 2009 - page 107-115
Cindy letters to KC
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html - Part 1 [link no longer works]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online