Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JA will finish her lies - erm, I mean testimony today? Does anyone know how long she'll be on the stand, or it's anyone's guess?

At the rate the DT is going it probably wont be until later this week. I think we are only up to Feb 14th 2007.

I wonder if JA will finish her lies - erm, I mean testimony today? Does anyone know how long she'll be on the stand, or it's anyone's guess?

anyone's guess. i've read that she'll probably be on the stand for the next 2-3 days.. maybe wrapping up on wednesday!

My poor husband. I'm fixated on yet another trial. He has really learnt to like the crock pot. And ham sandwiches.

:/

HLN is predicting she will continue to be questioned by the defense well into this week, but that is their guess based on how much ground is left to cover in her version of the story. That seems likely, but it is anyone's guess really :twocents:

Seems to me the only thing the Prosecutor needs to do is prove Jodi did this premeditated 1st degree. She's already admitted the murder. It's just the degree on trial right now.

She probably wont be finished by 2014 at the rate shes going.:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My poor husband. I'm fixated on yet another trial. He has really learnt to like the crock pot. And ham sandwiches.

:/

this is a first*, for me, so my husband doesn't know what to think of my (to borrow your word) fixation.. but over the weekend he made 2 chocolate cakes, so i may have to take up trial watching as a means of getting him to cook more!

*on a national level, i should say. i did closely follow a local trial a while back.

This article is from yesterday, sorry if already posted. The closed-door meeting everyone was speculating about was apparently regarding the defense's plan to bring up "lewd acts" they'll claim the victim committed with pictures of young boys.

Really sad that they apparently plan to sling mud at his character in this way :( Makes me sick to my stomach for the family. Lots of prayers their way!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...s-alexander-masterbated-to-photos-young-boys/

:seeya: Good morning!
What's for breakfast?!?

21osh76.png

more of the Jodi/Nurmi show this morn.......:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Sending strength and prayers for Travis's family :rose: It's going to be a very tough week :furious:

my opinion but Arias will be on the stand all this week and into next week.

(this includes cross and REDIRECT... don't forget about that good ole redirect :no:)

Testimony???? I feel it's more like an autobiography. I sure hope there is some way Travis' abusive childhood is told to the jury.

This article is from yesterday, sorry if already posted. The closed-door meeting everyone was speculating about was apparently regarding the defense's plan to bring up "lewd acts" they'll claim the victim committed with pictures of young boys.

Really sad that they apparently plan to sling mud at his character in this way :( Makes me sick to my stomach for the family. Lots of prayers their way!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...s-alexander-masterbated-to-photos-young-boys/

yeah.. last night on the radio show Beth Karas said that she has testified that it was a picture... no it was on his computer... no it was a picture :puke:

LE says no pictures were found and nothing on his computer

Folks: if you are just joining the thread.... NO off color or sexual jokes please. Discuss the testimony only. :nurse:

:please: :please: :please: :please:

GM all my imaginary friends! :blowkiss:

YAY! So glad I am off work for 2 days due to Mardi Gras....I will be streaming the trial while cleaning my computer room/office/bike storage room/library/Christmas storage closet/xtra bedroom. Yes, it is the same room so I won't have to leave it!

Good Morning! Does anyone else have issue with the in session link?....some days it works find and th next day..."page not found"..If you do have one working can you please send me link...Thank you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel