NY NY - Stacey Reddish, 16, Manhattan, 12 July 1981

JasmineCastilloPodcaster

True Crime Podcast
Reaction score
Website
handsoffmypodcast.transistor.fm
Stacey Reddish was 16 years old when she was last seen in the Wagner Houses in Manhattan also known as Triborough Houses a public Housing Development in East Harlem Neighborhood of Manhattan in New York on July 12, 1981. She was just 16 Years old when she disappeared without a trace. When her mother went to report her missing she was told that Stacey may be with her boyfriend or had wanted to run away forever labeling her. When Stacey’s sister Darlene was old enough she tried to report Stacey missing with the precinct and they told her to go to the location where she went missing which was at the Wagner houses in Manhattan and they instructed her to call the NYPD from that location in which she did. There was an officer already at the location due to another crime. However, she spoke with them anyway and explained the situation. I told them the precinct suggested I come to the location and call the police from there. One of the officers called the precinct to confirm that I was at the precinct to file a complaint after 1 of the policeman spoke with the sargeant, he told me since the case was too old and they have no leads, it was considered a cold case and there was nothing they could do. As of today Stacey still has not been reported missing.

Attachments

• Stacey Reddish poster.jpg
    Stacey Reddish poster.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 15
Height and weight are both kind of off but I don’t always consider them completely accurate in these cases. Stacey was also recently reported missing after many attempts by family so I could see the height and weight being estimates. The pictures look so similar I think you should send this in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back