Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi: Jodi, remember, you were in a bad relationship! Jodi, remember? You didn't like this relationship, Jodi Remember?

OMG! I'm sure he wants to scream that at her! LOL Nermi says why did you go to his house? JA says "It's complicated" Nermi is probably carping his pants in anticipation of the difficult answer he's about to get!

Nurmi: And I should have been more clear in my question

You got that right buddy .....

How much longer till its over today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not soon enough in my book. I'm to the point where I just want to fast forward to the verdict but I'm compelled to listen to all of the testimony so I can try to catch her in the ENORMOUS amount of lies she is telling.

Ugh

Jodi Arias drinking game ... every time she mentions a movie title.

"it's complicated" ... not too much - you murdered Travis!

I went to Starbucks a month ago and I don't remember what I got. I liked it, I would like to order it again, but I don't remember what it's called.

Most normal people remember bad experiences at food places. I couldn't tell you when/what I ordered for my DH and DS because it's irrelevent to me. But my gawd if you asked me what I ordered for them 5 years ago (or 1 year ago), I'd say you'd be crazy like a fox.

Hey jodi - what color were the straws?

MOO

Mel

I call BS on her cookie & cream Frappuccino story....doesn't that drink contain Caffeine and he didn't drink coffee!

she remembers buying him a cookies and cream frappie, after hitting her in the neck/jaw area? and wants make up sex?

This woman is unbelievable!

correction - 2 frappies! Can't forget that tiny minute little detail.

But she doesn't remember what she lent him $699 for. Which, I don't know, a normal person might consider a much more important and memorable detail than what sort of frappucino you bought!

BOOOM...there it is....acting as his booty call. That is exactly what she was, she knew it and accepted it.

"I was making bad choices during that time in my life"

^^ Scripted

Does anyone have the bank account numbers the murderer made deposits into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner