Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We learned that she doesn't like to say the word PENIS.

We learned that she composes her e-mails.

We learned that she had typos in the composed e-mail.

:)

Don't like to say PENIS?

if she don't like for it to come out her mouth.....

She shouldn't put it in there....

Just saying.

I was able to screenshot & trascribe most of it. I did my best anyway :)
------------

Dear Travis,

Hey, there. I feel like sharing this with you. Its been a bit of a sore subject for both of us in the past and sometimes contributes to ____ but I hope you'll understand where I am coming from. I really hope you can stretch your mind and heart for this and put yourself in my shoes for the moment. Im not saying you have to stay there, nor do you have to agree with me, but I think if you give it an honest and sincere effort you will surely understand the way I feel, and why I sometimes feel this way.

I know the tone of an email or text message can sometimes be ambiguous (?) since the receiver is only interpreting what the tone of the sender would be if it were spoken, so please know that the spirit in which I send this is that of love, _____ and ____ (friendship).

Here goes...

I realized after further ____ why it is that I asked you to give me a little mention in your next post as credit for the task of editing and grammar and typing the lengthy thing out. Partly it is ____. You gave your friend Katie a mention, and that was just for the __. Logically, I am your friend, too. Your first chapter is at length much longer, and so being the human that I am, it would make me feel good to have a little recognition thrown my way. But I guess deeper than that I know that I should be over this by now and on __ levels (?) . I am really, but I feel that I never got the proper "credit" or recognition I deserved as your girlfriend. You say it was because you are a ____ [private?] person. You say it was because of Deanna. You say it was because you were rather attached to the reputation of being a single, eligible bachelor. I understand all of that. I really do, and thats ok . I dont harbor bad feelings over any of that stuff. Im serious. You may be asking yourself why then the lengthy email detailing all of this if that is the case? Well, its a good thing this is in "writing" because if that is your opinion it has already been __ in the first paragraph of this email. Refer back to it if you wish. But my cry for a little recognition comes from a place within me that __ it was never adequately __ in that, I thirsted to be validated not just as some girl friend that you associated with, but as your girlfriend. I wasnt asking you to give me credit for all of your __ no. If it had anything to do with that than it was only a very tiny part. If at all. Though I was beginning to wonder if you were going to be the type to subscribe to the philosophy that behind every great man there is a great woman ( I think that philosophy is a two way street, by the way).
:rocker:

great job! (I put this in timeline thread)

One question: why would the defense admit this? It shows how crazy she is!!!! and JEALOUS

You are a pedophile! Hey, want to read my poem? Here's a brochure to go to get mental help for being a pedophile. Have you been seeing other women? You choked me, but I don't mind. We could write *advertiser censored* together. I love you. Tie me to a tree, you have a smooth ah...pensi...s....wait I'm going to have a fake orgasm. How dare you not like my poem?

:panic:

:floorlaugh:

Heck, we're not even going to get to the murder tomorrow. Is there court Friday this week?

No court this Friday OR next Monday.

We have court next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

There's nothing on Judge Stephens calendar for JA after 2/21/13, and nothing else scheduled for the 10:30am time slot - but she has many other cases listed through March...

Do you know why there is nothing listed for this case - or any other case at 10:30?

Dr Drew will have a high school friend of Jodi's on tonight who has been through domestic violence. Her name is Stephanie and she does not believe Jodi has suffered domestic violence.

Its interesting (Imo) how Joey Jackson and Dr. Drew have changed their tunes....

How did we miss this poem by Jodi:

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways
With a stab wound here, a stab wound there.
Here a wound, there a wound,
Stab, Stab, Slice, Shoot
Why haven't you called me?"

Ok, Slap me. Totally in poor taste. I'm loopy after the Nurmi treatment.

Finally! Done for the day!!! Are they going to continue this tomorrow. I'm seriously considering not watching and then watching JVM for anything important. I just spent 6 hours of time that I could have used banging my head with a brick. :banghead: There was only one interesting thing today!

BBM - HELP! What was the one interesting thing she said today? My brain's all foggy and swirly.

:rocker:

great job! (I put this in timeline thread)

One question: why would the defense admit this? It shows how crazy she is!!!! and JEALOUS

Thanks <3 Its kinda hard to read the small print since Ive been here for hours & hours lol. I'll relook at it later & fill in the blanks the best I can, then repost it when I do. :)

I thought the most interesting thing today was the insolence Arias showed ignoring the judge's call to the witness stand. Her attorney's body language of a slight palms up WTF gesture is a clue to the type of conversations they have been having off camera.

Someone said she is refusing to go on and I'll bet they are having the "and you can't make me" moment with her attorney. Is it just me, or does he seem irritated with her?

As much as JA gets up there, & spews her lies, I think what comes across to everyone (especially the jury), is how much of a despicable person she is, & how TA (despite the sex tapes, & whatever else she wants to throw at him) is only sympathetic, & obviously, a victim..he has his friends, family, & his conduct to back him up...she was identified as a psycho early on...

Ok, I think I can finally say with some confidence that the day Jodi killed Travis will FINALLY be talked about tomorrow.

I stand by all of my earlier posts. She is toast and will get the DP. And, she deserves it.

I really hope you are wrong. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. She better not ruin tomorrow for the entire world! Uggghhh I dont want to hear how she killed him on Valentine's Day. :banghead:

Ex parte motions, restraining orders based on false allegations, depositions, subpoenas, forensic accounting reports, medical evaluations, employment evaluations, custody evaluations, Emergency Screenings, Case Management Conferences, Judicial Custody Conferences, Settlement Officer Conferences, Settlement Conference, motions for custody/support modifications - anyone else wanna chime in here?
I think you've got the lot covered. Kudos! A bit on this topic too, Lundy Bancroft is a well respected DV author and consultant. He's written extensively of how effectively an abuser (and remember the link between psychopathy and abusers) will manipulate the court system to their gain.

http://www.lundybancroft.com/?page_id=142

Hey, anyone get any Toblerone today? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?

You are a pedophile! Hey, want to read my poem? You can go into any of my h oles, but don't touch my backpack or I'll have feelings! Here's a brochure to go to get mental help for being a pedophile. Have you been seeing other women? You choked me, but I don't mind. We could write *advertiser censored* together. I love you. Tie me to a tree, you have a smooth ah...pensi...s....wait I'm going to have a fake orgasm. How dare you not like my poem?

:panic:

:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members