TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused as well. I believe the Malachite ring could be described as turquoise but not sure on the black one. I do remember Lori wearing some black fabric thing around her ring finger during hearings and her trial, so maybe they got new matching "rings" while she was incarcerated?
Malachite is VERY green.

I am confused as well. I believe the Malachite ring could be described as turquoise but not sure on the black one. I do remember Lori wearing some black fabric thing around her ring finger during hearings and her trial, so maybe they got new matching "rings" while she was incarcerated?
Malachite is unmistakably green, not turquoise or black.Chad’s ring when he was married to Tammy was a plain gold band.

IIRC, would have to find the link, the FBI testimony in LV's trial revealed she bought two rings before Tammy was murdered with deceased CharlesV's amazon account. again, just my recollection, she ordered twice, as if something happened with the first order????
IIRC, the credit card was declined the first time.

Last edited:
Yes. That was interesting to me. Do they have some weird health issues? And CD sounds pretty dumb, asking about health insurance for LVD when she was incarcerated!!!

Maybe CD has some medical situation that requires medication? He sure seems concerned about having health insurance. Although, those pills needed to turn him into "the storm" can be pricey.
For his kids, I would think. They were probably on Tammy’s policy at school, at least the younger ones.

Malachite is unmistakably green, not turquoise or black.Chad’s ring when he was married to Tammy was a plain gold band.
I think I’m the one that started this debate. I’m sorry. i thought malachite was black. I posted that then had to be gone a few hours. It’s very green. Not black at all.

Google's image search results for malachite rings are all showing greenish-turquoise ones.

View attachment 500756
photos of Lori's ring purchase on Amazon , using Charle's account.

Interesting, CD's income, was about $30,000 a year. It is unclear if that was just from publishing, or also included his employment from the publishing company he also worked for...I just can't see LVD being happy in Idaho, CD's house, with a the A-frame addition, not even having electricity!

I think I’m the one that started this debate. I’m sorry. i thought malachite was black. I posted that then had to be gone a few hours. It’s very green. Not black at all.
no worries! there are alot of pics with them wearing the matching rings in Hawaii, but the clearer images are in media videos.

all in all TBallard was very observant.

Interesting, CD's income, was about $30,000 a year. It is unclear if that was just from publishing, or also included his employment from the publishing company he also worked for...I just can't see LVD being happy in Idaho, CD's house, with a the A-frame addition, not even having electricity!

FWIW, the addition has electricity in the real estate pics. There is a chest freezer visibly plugged into the wall in the lower level!

We don't know when those pics were taken. I suppose if Prior wanted to obfuscate instead of lie, it could be that it is not to code---doesn't work now, etc.

MOO

Thursday, May 2nd:
*Trial continues (Day 15) (@ 8:30am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2020 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) & Tamara “Tammy” Michelle Douglas Daybell (49) (died on Oct. 19, 2019 at her residence in Salem, ID; dob 5/4/70). – *Chad Guy Daybell (53/now 55) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4 (for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP. (Judge denied removing DP 3/14/24). Fremont County
Trial began on 4/1/24 with final jury selection & ended on 4/8/24. Jurors: 12 jurors & 6 alternates. [10 men & 8 women]. Jury will be sequestered during deliberations in the guilt phase thru the penalty phase.
Trial began on 4/10/24. (approx. 8 weeks) Court hours are 8:30am to 3pm Monday-Friday. Trial is being held in Ada County.
Judge Steven W. Boyce presiding. Prosecutors: Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake, Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood, Special Attorney General Prosecutor Ingrid Batey & Fremont County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Rocky Wixom & defense attorney John Prior.
MY NOTES: Prior explained in his opening statement what each of the experts will testify about: expert 1 (dr. Greg Hampikian) - JJ's and Tylee's remains: several other hairs found on the plastic bag where a single Lori's hair was found; no Chad's DNA found on the remains; expert 2 (dr. Raven) - Tammy's COD considered inconclusive; expert 3 (Patrick Eller) - more Alex's phone pings: likely suggesting that placing Alex together with Chad in his back yard was not reliable; expert 4 (Eric Bartelink) - Tylee's remains: discussion about tools, parts of the body were missing - perhaps suggesting that the body was burned elsewhere. Audrey Barattiero (spelling for her name).

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 3/29/24 & Jury Selection Day 1-6 (4/1-4/6/24) & thru 4/9/24 & Trial Day 1-13 (4/10-4/29/24) reference post #717 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...tylee-ryan-and-tammy-daybell-3.710965/page-36

5/1/24 Wednesday, Trial Day 14: *State witnesses: Utah Medical Examiner Dr. Erik Christensen. Chief Medical Examiner before retiring, forensic pathologist. Alice Gilbert, Tammy’s neighbor & fellow [church] ward member. Todd Gilbert, Alice’s husband. Janice Olson. She lives in St. Anthony and teaches first grade. Taylor Ballard, an insurance broker from Rexburg.
For more info on direct see post #751 (article) here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...tylee-ryan-and-tammy-daybell-3.710965/page-38
Trial continues on Thursday, 5/2/24.

FWIW, the addition has electricity in the real estate pics. There is a chest freezer visibly plugged into the wall in the lower level!

We don't know when those pics were taken. I suppose if Prior wanted to obfuscate instead of lie, it could be that it is not to code---doesn't work now, etc.

MOO

Yes. I wondered about that too. It seems impossible to me to have a house addition, without heat or electricity in Idaho.

Oh, but CD had great plans for a new home for his goddess! He was looking into putting a mobile home on his property for the two of them to live happily ever after in. Nothing wrong with a mobile home -- but that's not what LV would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member