Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This link has Gus' interview with JVm and she goes over the timeline with him. He still insists that it was the early morning following Travis' death but then he goes on to say that Travis was scheduled to leave for Cancun the next day, SAME AS HE WAS, BECAUSE HE WAS GOING ON THE SAME TRIP. This comment tells me that he is confusing with when Travis died and when his body is found. Travis was not scheduled to leave the next day following his death. Travis was scheduled to leave for Cancun the next day following the discovery of his body. Somebody needs to straighten him out on these dates.

http://t.co/9U7TxjVn

No one can straighten him out on these dates because he KNOWS already, but the only thing he has to be limelight-worthy is the deliberate obfuscation of the fact that she MAY have called him the night Travis was found. If he made the date plain, no one would be interested.

Are you serious? She twisted that comment into the sodomizing a little girl comment?
She really twists and manipulates the facts.

I hope the jury picks up on that. I think that will anger the male jurors especially. JMO

on NG....lady says Jodi testimony is "50 Shades of Crap" LMAO

some lady on nancy just called it 50 shades of crap....lol

My bombshell: I just figured out the "Jinkasaurus" reference, and now I can't stop laughing when I hear it.

Carry on! One day I will be caught up to everyone!

I spontaneously combust at random times when I think of "Jinkasaurus." Whoever came up with that deserves a reward of some sort! LOL!

Just heard a guest on HLN refer to JA's testimony as "Fifty Shades of Crap".

:liar:

I'm cracking up after listening to clip of Jodi on the phone reminiscing about when Travis woke her up by performing oral sex on her... She says that was so hot. She brought it up.

Then her lawyer acts as if she was orally raped ...when he questions her about it. Did you want that Jodi? She sheepishly says no.,,

How many men would feel orally raped by being awakened by a woman performing oral on them?

The double standard is laughable!

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to shut it off. Seems it's all sensationalism. I guess in part due to no Testimony today? I cant listen to the sex tape or Gus. Anymore. I pray there are no more sex tapes to be heard in Court :banghead:

No more testimony until after the Holiday weekend. Honesty I couldn't bear to sit in the courtroom and listen to hour after hour of this (I shall be polite and not mention what I really think of it) "tape".

MOO

yep, that's the only time I can think of too, but sure seemed like he knew beforehand. I just think he could come up with a password that she couldn't figure out.
I do know that some email accounts will also lock up if you try them too many times with a wrong password. Not sure what he was using and I can't remember if they did this back in 2007-2008.

Maybe she got in by answering his security questions. You can change your password, but if the security questions/answers stay the same and someone knows them, they might still be able to get in that way, although they usually have to CHANGE the password again in the process.

With Minor's recent sleuthing I'm more convinced than ever all of May had Jodi becoming increasingly frustrated that her attempts to gain and maintain control over Travis weren't working.

I think she moved back to California hoping Travis would realize how important she should be to him. By May it was evident that wasn't going to happen. She knew he was taking someone else to Cancun. She taped the call hoping to be able to use it against him - perhaps just to give it to Mimi. I believe at some point she tells him about the tape hoping he'll cave to her. A week later though he's writing a blog about who he wants to marry. So a week after that you've got Jodi apparently sending texts threatening to expose him as a pedophile. While loose remnants of a murder scheme may have been evolving in her mind for the past few days I believe this is the point of no return. May 26th. Consistent with the time Travis' friends say he sent a 'harsh', very final sounding message to her. It is, iirc, May 28th the gun was stolen.

And days later he's dead. If you listen carefully to the call you can pick out points of unadulterated manipulation. Jodi sweet talked Travis, stroke his ego, and made him feel responsible for her self esteem. I think she ended up at his house that morning and used every exploitative, manipulative, and coercive tactic in her bag of tricks to spend the day there. Maybe she even promises he can have the tape 'IF'. At the end of it - I truly believe Travis had made it clear he really wanted the relationship over. (As I believe he told her May 26th too.)

The cruelest bit of my theory is I also believe Jodi either left or Travis believed she did before getting into the shower. For the briefest of moments, I believe he thought he was finally free of her.

Sorry if this was posted already, I can't keep up.

Are there links to the long email JA wrote to TA that were shown in court yesterday, and of the Steve Carroll email? TIA if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Let's play a game....let's pretend Gus is telling the truth.

JA calls crying and says Travis is dead, she says nothing else and denies needing anything. A couple weeks later Gus hears JA has been arrested for murder so at that point he tried to call the DA's office or whoever it is he called.

Remember, this is a game of pretend Gus is telling the truth. :what:

Sorry, can't play that game. He lost me when he said he would go with whichever side called him first. What he knows is irrelevant, and the DT were the only ones stupid enough to put him on the stand. Just gives me even more reason to have faith in the prosecution.

Gus is a fame seeker. He's doing his best to insinuate himself into this case in any way he can. He is disgusting on so many levels.

Maybe she got in by answering his security questions. You can change your password, but if the security questions/answers stay the same and someone knows them, they might still be able to get in that way, although they usually have to CHANGE the password again in the process.

What I found even more remarkable is that a stalker like JA wouldn't know to change her own password/security questions.

Remember that she was whining to a Steve Carroll back in 2008 that TA had her gmail password...

I'm cracking up after listening to clip of Jodi on the phone reminiscing about when Travis woke her up by performing oral sex on her... She says that was so hot. She brought it up.

Then her lawyer acts as if she was orally raped ...when he questions her about it. Did you want that Jodi? She sheepishly says no.,,

How many men would feel orally raped by being awakened by a woman performing oral on them?

The double standard is laughable!

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the exact same thoughts when I heard that played in court. You know if we think these things the jurors are too.

I hope the jury picks up on that. I think that will anger the male jurors especially. JMO

I hope the Prosecution touches on this so the jury will be aware. She shouldn't get away with trashing TA after murdering him. The male jurors may be offended by much of what she has said. They would likely understand TA was getting to live out some harmless fantasies via a more than willing Jodi. None of which seem to have been about sodomizing a little girl.

She said today she died it before she left Mesa, and after looking at her text messages, she said March 20th IIRC. So it was before the blog was written.

ETA: meant dyed LOL not died... see what JA is doing to me. Losing brain cells by the minute over here.

I'm confused. I know she SAID she dyed it earlier, but the car rental agent said she was BLOND when she rented the car to go slaughter Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow