Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Minor's recent sleuthing I'm more convinced than ever all of May had Jodi becoming increasingly frustrated that her attempts to gain and maintain control over Travis weren't working.

I think she moved back to California hoping Travis would realize how important she should be to him. By May it was evident that wasn't going to happen. She knew he was taking someone else to Cancun. She taped the call hoping to be able to use it against him - perhaps just to give it to Mimi. I believe at some point she tells him about the tape hoping he'll cave to her. A week later though he's writing a blog about who he wants to marry. So a week after that you've got Jodi apparently sending texts threatening to expose him as a pedophile. While loose remnants of a murder scheme may have been evolving in her mind for the past few days I believe this is the point of no return. May 26th. Consistent with the time Travis' friends say he sent a 'harsh', very final sounding message to her. It is, iirc, May 28th the gun was stolen.

And days later he's dead. If you listen carefully to the call you can pick out points of unadulterated manipulation. Jodi sweet talked Travis, stroke his ego, and made him feel responsible for her self esteem. I think she ended up at his house that morning and used every exploitative, manipulative, and coercive tactic in her bag of tricks to spend the day there. Maybe she even promises he can have the tape 'IF'. At the end of it - I truly believe Travis had made it clear he really wanted the relationship over. (As I believe he told her May 26th too.)

The cruelest bit of my theory is I also believe Jodi either left or Travis believed she did before getting into the shower. For the briefest of moments, I believe he thought he was finally free of her.

Brilliant post Brits. That is exactly how I think it went down. Those shower pics don't look consensual to me somehow. I don't think he was a willing participant in those pictures.

To me it matters not whether he was simply being nice and trying to let her down gently, or if he was being not so nice and stringing her along to keep her in the wings because he enjoyed the booty calls. SHE had choices in this relationship too. It wasn't one sided. She is still alive, and he is not. She made the choice to end his life, and it was NOT out of fear for her own. It was a blind rage brought on by his rejection of what she wanted from him, pure and simple. Is she a psychopath? Who knows. Whatever else she is, she is surely one thing, and that is guilty.

The one of him sitting in the shower is last. I'd have to go find it, but I've seen the pics with all of the times listed. There's the one face straight, then the lowered version of that showing the rest of his body sitting down... the one after that is the ceiling picture when she "dropped" the camera.

So how is it he's already down BEFORE she drops the camera which supposedly put him in the maniacal rage which caused her to have no choice but to "simply fight for my life"?

Hello to all! No longer a lurking guest. Thank you all for the invites to join in as this is by far the best site on the web I have come across! Gave up all trial watching on IS & the HLN shows after that CA verdict. Pray this jury has the common sense to see thru the blatant use of lie after pitiful lie and victim bashing so that a cold blooded killer can walk the streets again!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

3 females on DR here....one whose crime was similar to Jodi's and Juan also tried her. Being female does not necessarily have a sway with jurors here in AZ. One of the three is also around Jodi's age and was also reasonably attractive at one time...I am sure jail life has changed that now. To me this shows AZ can overlook such things and deal with the evidence.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I have faith in AZ jurors. They will need to decide if they believe the evidence and what they obviously saw of Jodi in interrogation. She is a liar who has lied to the jurors. She used the untrue suicide card to get out of her bitter statement "no jury will convict me", and she will eat those words, I hope.

If I were one of the jurors, I think I would need to decide first if I believed the crime was in self defense. There's the shower pics, and they scream "This man was in the shower, nude, wet, vunerable position, with no weapons, FGS!"

If the jury decides it wasn't self defense, they can sweep all that relationship, sex, and religion garbage off the table, IMO. Those are not reasons to kill. It's much clearer without them once the self defense issue is decided.

After that, the evidence, and Jodi admitting it, makes for an easy decision. Add the premeditation evidence = Guilty and eligible for the Death Penalty.

I do anticipate the suicide card to come out again though, but jurors do know Jodi is a Big Liar.

Good morning all.

Coming out of a 3-year lurkdom to offer a possible new theory for everyone to chew on. Is it possible that some/all of the salacious emails FROM Travis TO Jody were in fact sent by Jody to herself? I’m not very technologically astute, but I’m pretty sure this could be done. She has said that she and Travis exchanged passwords, so wouldn’t it be possible for her to have a second computer/location to send these from under the ruse that they’re coming from Travis? Much of the sentence structure, grammar, etc., sounds very much like Jodi’s writing to me. She definitely seemed to have a plan in place when she drove to Mesa either to convince him not to go to Cancun or, failing that, kill him so that no other woman could ever have him. I know her original story was that she wasn’t even there when Travis was killed (Plan A), which morphed into the Ninja attack (Plan B), and this could have been her Plan C, to smear the victim.

I assume this avenue has been thoroughly investigated forensically, but ya never know. And perhaps it’s already been discussed at length here on Websleuths, but this scenario has been gnawing at me for the past couple of days.

I'm sure they've investigated the origins of the emails. The emails actually contain much more information than the average person sees, and that includes the IP address, which would tell them where the email originated. OTOH, if she accessed her own AND Travis's email from the same computer at the same location, it would be harder to tell.

If you use a browser to access your email on Gmail or yahoo and many other email providers, you can only be logged into one account at a time *WITHIN THAT BROWSER SESSION*. However, one could log into one gmail account using Internet Explorer and a different one using Mozilla Firefox or Chrome, and it's possible to be logged into two accounts at the same time from the same computer. I've done that kind of thing many times in the course of testing accounts. I also access many email accounts through an email program, which works differently than accessing email via a browser. I can access 5 gmail accounts at the same time from within a single email program session if I want to do so.

I think text messages are much harder to pin down, though. There is probably a record of sending/receiving text messages, but I don't think the text is saved by the carrier for very long.

IMO Travis wasn't even a selfish lover! They talk about his performing 45 minutes of oral...

She makes me sick! She enjoyed every minute of everything they did. No doubt about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding, great point! All that salad tossing proves that! I don't know from experience, but my guess is it is better to receive than give.

(Btw, it means rim job, analinguise, or check urban dictionary. No need to rehash/re-educate on that one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix