Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When and where did she tend to her boo boo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something else she says doesn't make sense. She said she was holding the gun and he got low like a line backer and grabbed her waist. But before he did that as he was lunging at her the gun went off.

How is that even possible???? She is predicting him grab her waist before she shoots him? ***scratching head here***

"I got rid of the Spiderman underwear to protect him..."

Which doesn't even make sense, because those Spiderman underwear only paint Travis in a bad light if she tells her story to go along with them.
Even if she keeps them, what would happen in JA-land? The cops carry out a search warrant, find the Spidey-underwear and suddenly - BAM! - all is clear, and they know she was dating a violent, abusive pedophile? (and man, even typing that hurts me inside)

It does not make a lick of sense, it's just lies, lies and more lies to try and uphold all her previous lies. :furious:

i've not been able to keep up with the thread... is it looking like Juan will get to cross today?

Wow. That's really interesting... Are the jurors given the same admonition as the gallery members -- must keep stone faced? Otherwise it sounds like they're just acting quite professional. I couldn't do it, not through this testimony. Kudos to them.

Been a juror on a triple murder trial and I can tell you, it is extremely difficult not to show emotion or reaction during the trial.

She is trying sooooo hard to cry!

What did you do next Jodi.....oh I went on a date with my new guy

Fatal Attraction maybe?

I'm watching the trial DVR'ed so I'm a little behind, but she just stated how she ran into the closet while TA was chasing her and grabbed the gun which is high up on a shelf. She just says also that she knew the gun was there b/c she had to clean and she found it up there. Yet, to get to the shelf to clean she had to stand on a seat. Which I was thinking by the pics (before she even mentioned a seat to reach up there) how she would be able to reach up there in such a rush to get a gun while she's being chased.

Excellent point.

Makes ya wonder about a man who is so casual about locking his doors but keeps a loaded gun near by?

She keeps insisting she wanted to be dead over and over.

She may get exactly what she wants from the jury's verdict at the rate she's going

You need to get to the courthouse and get in line!! Vinnie said it's extremely difficult to get in the courtroom.

I'm headed down as soon as they break for lunch. It all depends if there are family seats left because that's where I sit.

WTH?! Didn't Nurmi ask her a few days ago if they had any other "incidents?!" Now she's making up something new -- and telling it in the middle of THE BIG MOMENT!!??

This is totally insane!!!!

Right off the bat today - her camera that she said yesterday was used to make a video that was deleted ................. today she said her camera had been put away -- "I didn't even really bring it out for that part of the trip."

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: Hummmmm, so which is it?

Whoops - just noticed I never posted this!

Because she fully believes she is superior to those around her. She believes she can con the jury.

I don't know about suicide watch but I do believe, strongly, any attempt would be borne solely out of manipulation. It isn't something psychopaths usually follow through on but they threaten or attempt it repeatedly to manipulate others and keep people who love them held hostage.

I want to belatedly thank you for the link you posted several threads ago- "* ways to spot emotional manipulation". Great article.

Interesting how she says she got rid of the rope and the Spiderman undies.

Jeez I shall need detox if the defence goes on for much longer, Have actually started on my second bottle of vodka this week!:what:

Jean has lost her mind. Maybe it's a good thing she has to move on from TruTV. "Blatant honesty"!? Seriously? She is... un.be.liev.able.

Move on over to the afternoon thread. This one will close in about 30 minutes.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199347"]jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I honestly don't think her testimony could have gone any better for the prosecution. Honestly, with her skill in lying on other things (interrogations), I really expected something more plausible. I am relieved.

Ditto! If this were a movie, we would all be laughing at the insanity !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther