jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they're gonna have Matt identify her as a blonde prior to the trip to get her "nails" done?

Yall.... the mag messages were TO Matt! That's the connection if I didn't misunderstand.
Yeppers....sHe passed the Mags through cambell to give to m....and was busted.

After waiting for so long for Juanday, my car broke down and I missed EVERYTHING. A couple questions:

1. Where can I watch a total replay of today's testimony?

2. Did we find out what the closed door hearing was about?

okay katiecoolady and anita richman.......haul those cutie patooties outta there and give us some observances :):please:

The Diane Downs case -- her attorney actually had her explain on the stand when she testified that because of her upbringing she laughed when she should get upset. She blamed her father. Jodi is reminding her a lot of Downs. Always thought all she had to do was say something and everyone would naturally believe her.

He asked if she returned something to DB on her way back. Gas cans, i imagine.

This is why my bf dosn't like Juan , and his opinion is that Juan is all over the place and confusing the jury

He really needed to hammer home that pont 1 before moving over to point 2

Think they're gonna have Matt identify her as a blonde prior to the trip to get her "nails" done?

I'm hoping they found the cosmetologist that did her dye job, and Brazilian and actually remembers Jodi and the conversation because Jodi wouldn't shut the hell up about it! Like... Whooo hoooo me & my boyfriend are going to Cancun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She gets her nails done on the way. Is she thinking she will convince Travis to take her to Cancun? Makes me wonder if she brought the gun/knife planning to kill the girl Travis was taking to Cancun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member