jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
InSession will talk about her Journal (Mike Brooks) I got a quick screen capture of it while she was on the stand...

journal.jpg

Iirc a garage door opener

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Linda7NJ! Was it Daryl's or Matt's? Did Daryl testify about this? Also - Does anyone have any idea (with his name coming up so many times) why Matt did not testify at all?

I think Jodi will be lucky if the jury doesn't try to hang her right there in the court room by the time this is over.

She is horrible. Just horrible.

I think there will be only one jury question; "Do you prefer rope, the needle or electricity?"

OK - OT warning!

Actually, I have been going to comment on the sequence of the condiments . . . you see they actually are in order . . .

1) Mayo goes on first to seal the bun so the other condiments are not absorbed into the bread and making it soggy.
2) Ketchup goes on top of the mayo - so watery ketchup will be absorbed into the meat (emu?)
3) produce would be next (ie: pickles, onions, tomato, lettuce)
4) mustard is always used to flavor the meat - mustard always goes directly onto the Emu (or on top of the cheese melted onto the beast)

I used to work @ a popular hamburger chain and was taught the(se) "rules" many years ago. . . .

back to your regular programming . . . . carry on . . . . you don't want these droids . . . .

Wow! You can't read warnings can you.
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-045.gif

Did they ever find the missing juror? I was wondering if they bolted and soon there was going to be a rush of jurors during breaks.
Can you imagine them sending notes asking to be excused? Please let me go, I've made up my mind...she's guilty and that's not gonna change.

Absolutely. Jodi Ann Arias is a text-book, psychological case study. I detect so many disturbing vibes from her, including (but not limited to):

-- She think she's THE HOTTEST chick. She was sky high that TA made her feel like a goddess, like "the most beautiful girl" in the WORLD. Admittedly not because he was worshiping her: it was all in HER mind. She adores how TA chased her down and HAD to get to know her when they met in Vegas. Her insecurities and self-worth got just the ego-boosting drug she's addicted to... because she is ANGRY that nobody loved her enough as a child.

-- She has an unstoppable will to win. She will NOT lose!! She wants to decimate any and all competition. She is highly insulted when anyone else is deemed prettier, smarter, nicer, needier. At 5 or 6, why did she knock her little brother across they head with a bat? She probably hated that he was born and diluted their parents attention. She cowers quietly in a group setting, uncomfortable with being unable to attract the limelight. So she figures out a passive-aggressive way to makes her presence known: she inappropriately crawls all over TA. Now, run and tell his other girls who's in town. Girls, you'd better stand BACK.

-- She will use every trick in the book to win -- as win she MUST. I've never seen a more gleeful tattle-tell. She will collect ammunition in any manner it takes. If snooping doesn't uncover real stuff to smudge people, she'll just make it up. She will confront, threaten and intimidate without fear. (Let's just slash this girls tires -- that'll send her packing!) Insult or challenge Jodi? You're going DOWN. She'll find your weak-spot and pound away. She will work on you 100 different ways until things go HER way.

The thanks button was not enough.
This is so true and Jodi to a T.

MOO

I used to work in a jail and inmates would sign out property all the time. They had to fill out a form and it had to be signed by one of the guards in their unit. The form would come to my department and we would take the property up to the person receiving the property. It was usually bank cards, wallets, and jewelry. Property from the living units was never signed out...only property that was in my department from when inmates were booked in.

The guards in the jail where Jodi is probably know a lot about how inmates pass along information such as flying kites etc. I would think that their hinky meters were probably set off when an inmate wanted to sign out magazines. It's odd. Glad it was caught.

I now work as LE support and don't have to look in people's three hole wonders anymore :)

And isn't it kind of obvious to the jailor? Who would transfer a magazine as property when the person on the outside can just buy it on the newsstand. It had to have been a big red flag to them. Not like this was the first time this would have ever been done. jmo

Tell the mods that watching too much Jodi is bad for their health, they closed the new thread and left this one open. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB