Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the morgue photo now.

With the shirt; if an 80's abduction case; what the person who took her was wearing?

I remember the morgue photo now.

With the shirt; if an 80's abduction case; what the person who took her was wearing?

It could be.

I remember also that when my daugher was a teenager in the 80's, she and several of her friends liked to wear oversized men's shirts as sleepshirts. She often wore them with sweatpants, the way this girl is described. So I was wondering if she was snatched while she was asleep, or getting ready for bed. You'd think something like that would be reported, but stranger things have happened.

Another group that I "belong" to theorized that this young lady was passing herself off as a male. So while she had been hanging out with a lot of people, when it came down to identifying a FEMALE, they were clueless.

I thought it might have some validity as it might explain the brutality she went through. (guys finding out their "buddy" was actually a girl)

I HATE these cases. They drive me mad and make me hurt so bad for the victim.
How can NO ONE claim them?

It could be.

I remember also that when my daugher was a teenager in the 80's, she and several of her friends liked to wear oversized men's shirts as sleepshirts. She often wore them with sweatpants, the way this girl is described. So I was wondering if she was snatched while she was asleep, or getting ready for bed. You'd think something like that would be reported, but stranger things have happened.

I think a lot of females still do wear men's shirts and sweat pants to sleep in. It's possible, I guess that maybe if she was towards the younger end of the age range and someone took her when she was asleep or getting ready to that her parents or LE misinterpreted it as as she left her house in the middle of the night to be with her boyfriend or other friends?

I always thought Lurline Bergeron was a good match. I even submitted her to the DOE Network when I was a member there, but the panel turned it down.

I always thought Lurline Bergeron was a good match. I even submitted her to the DOE Network when I was a member there, but the panel turned it down.

She looks like a possibility to me, too. Did they say why they didn't think so?

I don't recall exactly why. They have a list that they use and if they PM doesn't get enough "points" on the list, the PM is denied. I wish I could access the discussion on the site about the PM, but I'm not a member anymore.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6518/464 Jennifer Perry looks similar to the UID.

Age progression.

However, there seems to be absolute certainty the UID didn't have blue eyes. Can anyone explain to me how they are uncertain of the eye color, yet, can rule out blue. just curious! Thanks.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6518/464 Jennifer Perry looks similar to the UID.

Age progression.

However, there seems to be absolute certainty the UID didn't have blue eyes. Can anyone explain to me how they are uncertain of the eye color, yet, can rule out blue. just curious! Thanks.

Just speculating, but brown and hazel can sometimes be confused, as some people's eyes may be a cross between brown and hazel. That is probably the case with hers. I have hazel eyes, but some portions of my irisis are green and others brown. But blue is quite distinct from brown/hazel.

Just speculating, but brown and hazel can sometimes be confused, as some people's eyes may be a cross between brown and hazel. That is probably the case with hers. I have hazel eyes, but some portions of my irisis are green and others brown. But blue is quite distinct from brown/hazel.

Thanks for the response. I get so confused, because eye color is based on amounts of pigmentation in the iris. So brown eyed people have higher amounts (just like skin, hair, etc) and blue eyed people have lesser amounts. If you were to strip away the pigment in a brown-eyed person, they would have blue eyes "underneath". Overtime, sun damage, etc can erode the pigmentation creating different coloring in a person's eyes. My grandfather had a blue eye and a green/brown eye. Depending on the situation, people either thought he had green eyes or brown eyes or blue. Hazel is various levels of pigment . Anyway, I was curious as to how the concluded for certain she didn't have blue eyes as physiologically we are all the same. :twocents: Thanks

I know there has been some discussion here about this UID's morgue photos being doctored up so to speak. A while ago in this same thread, I had posted a link to a YouTube video where the poster was speaking about this UID in great detail. She alluded to this UID's photo being doctored from the nose up. I would like to know exactly how she knows this. Unfortunately, I tried to replay the video today and it says that it no longer exists. I will do some searching tonight and find out if I can find any more information but this whole thing is such a puzzle.

I know there has been some discussion here about this UID's morgue photos being doctored up so to speak. A while ago in this same thread, I had posted a link to a YouTube video where the poster was speaking about this UID in great detail. She alluded to this UID's photo being doctored from the nose up. I would like to know exactly how she knows this. Unfortunately, I tried to replay the video today and it says that it no longer exists. I will do some searching tonight and find out if I can find any more information but this whole thing is such a puzzle.

I never came across the video but I am searching for old news articles about this Jane Doe and it sounds like suffered a lot of facial/head trauma so I wouldn't doubt that they doctored up the photos some.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...2699676&dq=body+found+cornfield+raymond&hl=en

I double checked. It says the video is "unavailable". I don't know exactly what that means. There isn't a link to the YouTube user who originally uploaded this video.

Spent the day talking with director of Can U Identify Us. She was very supportive and helpful. I questioned why Can U Identify Us listed Raccine Jane Doe's DNA as not available. My DNA was checked against Raccine JD to rule out Aundria M Bowman, and it ruled out AMB. The Can U Identify Me is checking the current status of the DNA.

Spent the day talking with director of Can U Identify Us. She was very supportive and helpful. I questioned why Can U Identify Us listed Raccine Jane Doe's DNA as not available. My DNA was checked against Raccine JD to rule out Aundria M Bowman, and it ruled out AMB. The Can U Identify Me is checking the current status of the DNA.

Not sure what site is Can you identify us.
Can you identify me?
Racine Wisconsin Jane Doe July 1999

Racine Doe NamUs Samples submitted - Tests not complete
*Note- LE will provide DNA status and systems used.

Amazing that even with DNA and fingerprint data available, and various reconstructions and clothing identified, there's still no closure for this UID. Frustrating to the max.

I'm not sure if Heather Johnson has been mentioned before, but I thought of Racine Jane Doe instantly when I saw her picture.

http://www.aacounty.org/Police/MissingPersons/johnson.cfm

Her date last missing is in August of 1999 and Racine Jane Doe was found in July of 1999. But it may be possible if the dates are incorrectly reported...

Attachments

• johnson.gif
    johnson.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics