jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Sidebar:

Nurmi: Mr. Martinez is hurting my client's feelings....

This would be a good time to bring back the good ole refrain And how did that make you feel?

How did that make you feel when you got a paper cut as you tried to "kill yourself"

And how did you think Travis felt when you stabbed him the first time? The second time? The third time?

Seems to me like JM is trying to remind the jury of all the lies she's spread over this whole ordeal. GO JUAN!

she is stalling every time she asks juan to repeat things, giving her more time to think

Did she just say TA was screaming for help and telling her to go to the neighbors because he was "lethargic?"

This is girl is on another level.

Can't wait to get the notes from our WS in the courtroom...

Ah, but it is so much better than Thursday and will get better every day. Let Juan take weeks with her. I'm lovin it. She is showing herself for just what she is. I wish Juan could add the charge of obstruction of justice. Yes she is infuriating but it's kind of funny in a way because she is proving the case against her. Right from her own mouth.
You're darn right about obstruction of justice.

Lol is there reason why you told him that is because you wanted to be charged in this case? What did you say? Unreal. playing lack of comprehension. He should've kept going with that. make her answer Juan.

WOW - it's too bad Juan couldn't get it -- How bad it must have hurt Travis when she sliced his throat ear-to-ear!

That will be during his closing arguments.

About these sidebars: the judge can put a stop to them, by ordering the attorneys to give a legal objection (hearsay, relevance etc) and just ruling on them. It would be nice if this Judge took some control over her courtroom.

My God, Jodi, can you just answer ONE question directly???

I love Juan! Does anyone think he is being too argumentative today or do you think this is hitting it home with the jury? I am just curious. I am excited for when he gets back to the magazine and the false allegations of pedophilia.

No, and I'm a moron for thinking he was being so on Friday. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member