jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've pretty much caught up with last night's and this morning's posts but didn't read every single post word-for-word. Most of my thoughts about the final day of cross echo what's already been said, but I do want to share that the most upsetting thing about the day was the email that Jodi sent to Travis after she knew that he was dead by her own hand. I started to :cry: and had a knot in my stomach. OMG!!! How evil can this woman really be? There are no words to explain how someone could be so cruel :furious: Jodi had to have known that that email would eventually been seen by Travis' family and friends. What on earth was she thinking?

Especially the part about crossing sites off the list, knowing it was the places to see before you die list.., choked me all up and made me cry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only have to agree that it's beyond any reasonable doubt that she committed the murder in a way that fits the criteria of what she is being charged with (felony murder).

shoot, sorry, must have clicked quick reply instead of quote. attempting to answer the question re: do the jury have to figure out what order the wounds were inflicted, etc.

I think 1st degree is with premeditation, the DP is because she caused him pain and suffering with the overkill of 9 back wounds, stab in the heart 19 other stabs, shot in the head & slit his throat from ear to ear.

Pain and suffering is an understatement. IT is totally beyond comprehension for me, how she was able to do this to another person. Poor Travis and his family. I wonder what made her stop when JA was on this rampage.

anyone want to try and guess how Nurmi will re-direct the witness tampering magazines?

I would take a better stab at it if I remembered how the written comments were in the magazine. I remember the numbers all ran down the inside close to the magazine's binding. Those I would deny writing. I lent it to other inmates before I gave it to ?. The comments in the other magazine I would say were my random thoughts like my doodle drawings just random stuff to pass the time. Tell court I'm thinking about writing a crime novel and just playing around with different scenerios.

She realized she was just a vagina to him - I don't recall who first said this but "men don't marry vaginas, they marry virtue".

Well...not just a vagina, there were other places involved, but let's not go there.
lol

Pain and suffering is an understatement. IT is totally beyond comprehension for me, how she was able to do this to another person. Poor Travis and his family. I wonder what made her stop when JA was on this rampage.

Her arrest. :jail:

Yes, exactly. I did think of exactly that.

And at no time that I've done that has there ever been another person standing on other side of the glass door taking photos of me.

And it's clear that in at least one photo - he clearly is aware she is there and likely alarmed at that point.

*And* at the point the camera drops the door is pictured as still closed. Juan pointed that out.

How did it get opened?

Did she drop the camera, he thought he heard a noise and listened for more...then opened the door to see if something was going on? And by then she had retrieved the camera from where it fell, and has it pointed at him when he opens the door and he sees her there all wild-eyed, probably armed with the gun or the knife?

The look on his face in that photo is, to me, surprise combined with fear, perhaps just starting to realize that he is staring into the eyes of a maniac.

*shudder*

I would take a better stab at it if I remembered how the written comments were in the magazine. I remember the numbers all ran down the inside close to the magazine's binding. Those I would deny writing. I lent it to other inmates before I gave it to ?. The comments in the other magazine I would say were my random thoughts like my doodle drawings just random stuff to pass the time. Tell court I'm thinking about writing a crime novel and just playing around with different scenerios.

lol Cuckoo, you're good at this.

I'm with you. A simple denial, weather it makes sense or not.
That's just how she rolls.

This may have been answered before but who gives the DP verdict? The judge or jury?

As much as I feel she deserves death, I'd be happy with LWOP too. Just so that she doesn't walk free ever again. Would love to see her aunt and mom smiling and laughing at that!

I think you're doing a great job! The more ideas generated the more we can piece together.

Perhaps I am underestimating how stunned someone would be when they realized someone close to them was *actually* intent on killing them. I keep thinking that Travis had plenty of opportunity to get the best of her and disarm her if she had a knife - which makes more sense to me if she were holding him helpless at gunpoint. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he was so stunned by the initial
knife wounds that he just relented and didn't really fight back.

I don't think that he even saw the knife til it was in his chest....I think when he opened the door and reached for the camera, she stabbed him with it....I'd imagine the pain to be horrific causing him to slouch down in the shower...then she snaps that photo of him

Her arrest. :jail:

True. While she was stabbing, throat slitting and shoooting - what made her stop? What was the ah-ha moment that she realized 'hey T is gone and will never be back'. Something broke her out of the rampage of Killing T over and over and over again.

I loved how yesterday Arias tried to say he body slammed her with one foot in the shower and one foot out of the shower.

Also loved how she said she had the "wind knocked out of her" and then said.. well maybe only a little of the wind was knocked out of her.. You know, it takes more time to recover from getting the wind knocked out of you then entire murder sequence that she visited on Travis.

Don't stop there......and her eyes were closed so she couldn't see......which upon Juanderful questioning, ends up being her eyes were closed because she had blinked :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OK...I have seen the shower photos with enough links now.

What I haven't seen is the actual POLICE photos. I need to see that shower door.

After seeing the rest of the photos, I am pretty sure that door was shut because there is reflection from the flash on some of the last ones.

That door has to be a completely clear glass door for this to fit for me though. I have no doubt it was clean, because as we can see Travis is a very neat, tidy, clean man. But it can't be that frosted glass for my newest thoughts to fit.

So I need to see those police photos of the bathroom - where can I find those? I would also like to see the rest of the photos, evidence #200 and 201 I think specifically because these mention the head wounds that were shown on Dr. Drew I think.

I don't have any doubt she could do this. Especially since she already said she did. That is not even in question for the jury. She said she did it all.

I really think there is more stabbing in the shower. Because I am not sure there is cast off blood on the ceiling anywhere that I have seen? In the shower it would all have been washed off. So I think she stabs him there until he is getting that last bit of flight instinct together to get out. I think he gets out and stumbles for help He reaches up to grab for the sink and tries to stand up but can't. coughs up blood. Crawls down the hall where she grabs him and slits his throat. Drags him to middle of the bathroom, and decides to shoot him. Then stuffs him into the shower.

I don't think in any of this time. She has shed a tear. Not one. I think she was ticked and wanted him dead.

This may have been answered before but who gives the DP verdict? The judge or jury?

As much as I feel she deserves death, I'd be happy with LWOP too. Just so that she doesn't walk free ever again. Would love to see her aunt and mom smiling and laughing at that!

In AZ, the jury does.

The jury decides on the penalty

Considering the last live photo of travis being the "inadvertent" one of part of him shown sitting in the shower, I think when he used his arms to stand, Jodi stabbed him in the chest. I do believe the assault began before Travis exited the shower. And it was at that time the camera dropped and took a pic of the ceiling.

i think that's when it started, as well..

strange that she said she was "kneeling" when the last living photo was taken (him sitting on the shower floor) - it looks, to me, like it would have to have been taken from a higher position, based on the angle, etc... unless she held the camera over her head..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDBirch